RE: Not About Gun Control

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RE: Not About Gun Control

Post by TheNinjaSlayer on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:07 pm

mashable.com/2012/08/15/3d-printed-meats-may-soon-be-on-the-menu/
Discuss. Or disgust. That is the question!

TheNinjaSlayer
Cat Napper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RE: Not About Gun Control

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 pm

As a biologist in training, I say I'd eat that happily. There is absolutely no reason for it to be bad for your health, as long as all peptic tests are made, which they will, if it is to be released for consumption. And, though I don't at all hate the idea of eating something that was moving and breathing, I would be glad to know I can enjoy my meat without taking a huge toll on our planet, or feedind the meat industry, which, though not quite as vile as portrayed by reactionist vegetarians, is still not exactly tender to their animals.

I just hope nobody goes around saying "it's good not to eat a living thing" or I swear I'll high five him or her....in the face...with a chair...a wheel chair...real hard...

Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Allindur wrote:I swear I'll high five him or her....in the face...with a chair...a wheel chair...real hard...

I personally prefer to do so with a fridge... filled with cinder blocks. . . . :3

On the topic however, I have to agree with Alli here. I'm not very big on meat (don't eat any red meat) but if the option was available and it was tested and everything, I'd be fine eating it.

Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNinjaSlayer on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Allindur wrote: or feedind the meat industry, which, though not quite as vile as portrayed by reactionist vegetarians, is still not exactly tender to their animals.
No no, they'll still charge an arm and a leg for it and still be making a lot of money...they just won't have to abuse living animals to do it. Which sounds like a great idea in concept, but humans have a history of tossing garbage in the trash after it loses its use.

TheNinjaSlayer
Cat Napper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top