Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Dream Chatting Thread - V.3

+13
Dwaggy Sama~
Eonis ♪
Cerani
Knight Mare
Light in Darkness
GhidoraMaster
Deegamah
Kurio
Zerifachias
Durn
Sargaras
Masquerade
Plattack
17 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Dream Chatting Thread - V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Eternal Dream Chatting Thread - V.3

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 pm

@Jez: Well, I hope things perk up for you at some point. I don't like seeing you without enthusiasm...>.<

@Zeri: Actually, that wouldn't be very logical of me. I guess you can run from this battle. It's not like anything is stopping you from running into the next room~! XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Dream Chatting Thread - V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Eternal Dream Chatting Thread - V.3

Post by Sargaras Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 pm

-Smacks Zeri with the flat part of his sword- Hmpf!
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Masquerade wrote:@Jez: Well, I hope things perk up for you at some point. I don't like seeing you without enthusiasm...>.<

@Zeri: Actually, that wouldn't be very logical of me. I guess you can run from this battle. It's not like anything is stopping you from running into the next room~! XD

Duh. >> Lily's going to chase after the spirit, regardless of whether Czes and the others come with her or not. :3 [/side-quest]

@Akamu: *phases through* You can't hurt the Mother of Dreams.

@Durn: Go cover it with a band-aid, you'll be fine.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Masquerade wrote:@Jez: Well, I hope things perk up for you at some point. I don't like seeing you without enthusiasm...>.<

Duh. >> Lily's going to chase after the spirit, regardless of whether Czes and the others come with her or not. :3 [/side-quest]

B-B-But Mommy, there's a bullet in my head! ;-;
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

BU BU BUT COVER IT WITH A BAND-AID, IT WILL BE FINE. [/ragequit]
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

You'll be fine. My son won't die from a bullet wound. ^^
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 pm

I guess I could hold two battles at once. Valincar and Zeri, along with anyone else who wishes to follow, on one team and the rest on another team fighting the Abomination.....then again, they might need your help with your new ability...>.<
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

You'll be fine. My son won't die from a bullet wound. ^^

D-D-Do I have sooper powahrs? ;-;
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 pm

I choped the 'Father of Dreams' up many, many times, what makes you think I can't hurt you? Oh well... -Cuts Durn's limbs off for encouraging Zeri-
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Damn it, I should've thought of a piercing move.
Very well, always next time.

Also, masq, I know I'm thinking too far ahead, but what could a soul blade get upgraded to. Aside from a soul scythe. Lol, soul eater.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:38 pm

You may chop me up, but I'm still alive. Nothing a little stitching can't fix. ^ ^ And it isn't polite to do harm to my son or the ones who feed you and give you shelter. =3

*smacks Durn with rolled up newspaper*

Oops. Lousy aim. ^ ^;

@Plat: I have no idea. My usual route is: Black Mage -> Phantom -> Soul Blade -> Fallen Angel. Since you've changed things, you'll have to be original. ^ ^

Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:40 pm

TheAkamu wrote:I choped the 'Father of Dreams' up many, many times, what makes you think I can't hurt you? Oh well... -Cuts Durn's limbs off for encouraging Zeri-

[/4yearold]

What the *FLUFF* do you think you're doing? ._.

*Holds shotgun up to Ak's head*

No godmodding or hax0ring, kay? ^^

*Shoots*
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 pm

-Pulls the Bullet out- Thank god for my thick Skull...

Anywho, how was I doing EATHER of those things?

@Masq: Dogs have a tendency to get mad when they try and protect someone, and they only get hurt...
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:44 pm

@Masq: Exactly my point. Czes should have noticed the flicker of energy that shocked Lily, and with his brain, could have deduced a new and more powerful ability.

Since Lily will be retreating anyway, he would feel encouraged to go along with her. And because of Valincar's violent attitude, a battle will be imminent. Well, they also know that Valincar's ability, Intangible, prevents any of Lily's attacks from getting through to him. So Czes should know that Lily will most likely die if she goes after Valincar, even if she doesn't know.

I don't think Czes could let Lily go alone with that sort of guilt on his mind. [/strategy]

:3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:46 pm

If masq says valincar would be harder this time around, I'd go.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Ok, this is really annoying me, why don't you guys make an OOC for the dang RP and leave this to other talk?
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Plattack wrote:If masq says valincar would be harder this time around, I'd go.
Even so, try to keep your character's attitude. It's important for the story to progress. We always need someone who is reckless and ends up only hurting himself. That kind of character is good to have, especially when the exact opposite (Lily) is around.

Right now, your character is perfect.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Oh trust me, I can fit this character perfectly.
In fact, he's about to go more insane because you're actually trying to argue with a lunatic.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Can't wait to see the reply then. x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 pm

I'd respond with XD, but that'd be spam.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:@Masq: Exactly my point. Czes should have noticed the flicker of energy that shocked Lily, and with his brain, could have deduced a new and more powerful ability.

Since Lily will be retreating anyway, he would feel encouraged to go along with her. And because of Valincar's violent attitude, a battle will be imminent. Well, they also know that Valincar's ability, Intangible, prevents any of Lily's attacks from getting through to him. So Czes should know that Lily will most likely die if she goes after Valincar, even if she doesn't know.

I don't think Czes could let Lily go alone with that sort of guilt on his mind. [/strategy]

I was planning on going with you to begin with. ^^

I'm not letting you fight an ATK Based foe alone. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:@Masq: Exactly my point. Czes should have noticed the flicker of energy that shocked Lily, and with his brain, could have deduced a new and more powerful ability.

I was planning on going with you to begin with. ^^

I'm not letting you fight an ATK Based foe alone. :3

You'd better not be. x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 pm

I wouuuuuuld.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 pm

Battle has started....> > lolz
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eonis ♪ Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Going to bed. 'G'night.
Eonis ♪
Eonis ♪
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next