Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reconnection of a sort

5 posters

Go down

Reconnection of a sort Empty Reconnection of a sort

Post by Masquerade Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:02 pm

Pretty sure like no one frequents this place anymore. I know I personally only come back for reference to character info I've posted on here for future projects. Either way, I still wanted to give well wishes to anyone who might breeze by for reminiscing or similar reasons to myself. It's been a long while. I still check up on some folks from time to time if I have their info and such. That said, if you see this and I don't have your info and you'd like to catch up, just lemme know in thread! To be honest, I don't have plans to like revive the forum or anything, life is far too busy for that at the moment. It'll likely remain here as a testament of the past and to house the stuff we've already posted that we might want to reference and such like I've been doing. (Like I used my ReCreation idea for a homebrew D&D campaign; it lasted 2 years but it actually reached completion!) But yeah, I didn't have too much more to say than that. Like if anyone wants to interact in-thread or exchange more current like message info (I have telegram, discord, and twitter) then have at it. Even if no one says anything, still hope everyone is doing all right, and if anyone does plan to hop by and say something, well, I look forward to it. Sweet dreams, friends.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reconnection of a sort Empty Re: Reconnection of a sort

Post by Vergil Mon May 23, 2022 1:23 pm

For four years, I held the honor of being the last person to ever post here, and now we meet here once again in this virtual graveyard, the cradle of our written sins and oaths we’ve broken. Hard to believe I first joined a decade ago and how far I’ve come. Sad that this couldn’t last, as the way of post by post forums fall by the wayside in lieu of the likes of Discord and the age of instant gratification. At the very least, we can acknowledge the work we put in and hang onto whatever sentiment it’s worth to us in the end.

This is the echo of Vergil, the wayward sojourner still looking for his voice.
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon May 23, 2022 2:50 pm

What Vergil means to say is that you took away his status as last poster before the forum died and he's a bit miffed about it.

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 27, 2022 11:24 am

The way Vergil put that was so eloquent though, I can't help but to appreciate it, even if I have upset him by suddenly usurping his status and achievement. Listen, I definitely thought against saying anything at all and leaving the remains and remnants in their still graves covered in layers of dust, but sometimes you really just get the feeling to knock that shit around with a stick, stir it up a bit. Send a few skulls rolling down the hill. Either way it's nice to hear from both of you honestly

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:45 am

now i'm winning lmao
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:14 am

Come now, this isn't some manner of contest :>
At least it wasn't meant to be! It's good to see you're still around tho
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassafrassle Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:44 pm

So, I don't know whether I sensed something in the aether, but I was reminiscing about this place and saw this thread!

I can't access my old account sadly (I nixed the email that it was linked to), but I was formerly known as Shadow-Gallade/Shadrawr/Luminous way back then. I didn't post on here a whole lot but seeing my old character profiles made me smile, haha. Smile

I use Discord now, so by all means if anybody wants to chat then drop me a message and I'll give you my details. I just...wow, it's mad that I thought of this place and saw a message from this month.

I hope you're all well. Smile

Sassafrassle
Insomniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:40 pm

Hey there! That name is quite familiar! It's good to see another familiar face after so, so long. Sorry I didn't respond sooner; the holidays were upon me (but I survived!) I don't think we got a chance to speak much (granted this was indeed forever ago) but if you wanted to gauge mutual interests and stuff, feel free to add me on Discord. I guess with the discord username change thing, it's .harpsichord now!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum