Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Orinus: The Lost Crystals

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Legend of Orinus: The Lost Crystals Empty Legend of Orinus: The Lost Crystals

Post by Plattack Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:59 pm

In the land of Ornius, there are many different landmasses scattered across the globe. The world can change vastly between these different areas. In Anocia, technology controls everyone's life. The people move in technological pods. It has even been rumored that all residents are actually robots themselves.

In the area of Dynucia, kings and queens rule the land. People are hung, and burned at the stake for the slightest crime. Any crime at all, even looking at someone wrong, could end horribly or the wrongdoer. Any attempts to leave this area result in death, also. Nobody gets in, nobody gets in. Not even if there was a disease that killed everything in sight. However, this shall not be where our young heroes will start their massive journey. No, if they even attempted it here, they'd be burned at the stake.

No, in fact, our story starts the landmass known as Kinelia. There really isn't much of a Government. There doesn't even seem to be enough to be called a democracy. It's literally all ruled by the people. But moreso, all the different groups. There are different kinds of groups. Some special in range, some special in attack. Some special in magic. There is one group in particular, the Nyuras. They are the most widely known group, and they seem to have the biggest influence on anything in the region. However, I know what you are thinking. So, I'll tell you right now, this won't be the group we start in. No, the group our brave adventurers are in is the group called Draustio.

Draustio is a relatively new group. And the only reason that the Nyuras got a mention is because there was a letter being sent to them, by a high paying employer. The letter was asking them to retrieve the lost crystals found around the world. The quest would not be easy, but the Draustio decided to take the quest anyway. They knew that the result would be bad if the Nyuras found out, but regardless. They knew this would make them famous.

Code:
Name: Self explanatory. Last names are not needed, but encouraged. All start at level 1.

Jobs: This is your characters profession, and is what edits their base stats. For example, a warrior would have high ATK and DEF, but low INT and SPR. Be creative here.

Weapons: Pick a weapon that is related to your characters profession. A mage would have a staff. Also, make sure that it isn't a high quality weapon. So a cracked staff would be more appropriate.

Armor: Refer to weapons.

Accessory: This can be anything, but edits your stats, these are the stats you can edit, pick one: HP+5, MP+5, Atk+1, Def+1, Int+1, Spr+1

A-Ability: This is what summarizes your first few techniques. Make sure it pertains to them.

+ This is your first technique/ability, make sure it pertains to your profession, I don't want to see a mage hacking away at his enemies with his staff.  Put what the NAME is, what the attack DOES, how much DAMAGE the attack deals, and the RANGE of the attack. Damage: This can be based on ATK or INT depending on your job.  After that, you have to determine the percentage of that stat. Keep it between 100% and 120% for now. I will find the MP cost when you send it.

+ Same thing as above. It is more or less another beginning technique.

A-Ability: This is your second A-Ability. Right now, it is set to “Item” as default. However, when you reach a certain level, you will be offered with a Job Promotion and could possibly have another A-Ability similar to the one above.

R-Ability: This stands for Reaction Ability. This is an ability that activates in response to a certain action. You can NOT start out with one of these. The only way you can get one is by expending 3 Skill Points which are rewarded at the end of battle.

S-Ability: This stands for Support Ability which can be activated at the whim of the user unless the user decides to place a limitation on the ability. Support Abilities can only be used ONCE per battle unless the ability is always active.

O-Ability: This stands for Omega Ability. (Fire, Water, Ice, Thunder, Wind, Earth, Holy, Dark, or Neutral). Base ATK or INT x 2 x 2 (if enemy is weak against the element) = Total DMG. Can kill an enemy with less than half their health.

Here is mine to use as a guide:
Name: Shaur Naol, Lvl 1

Jobs: Shapeshifter

Weapons: Cracked shapeshifting orb.

Armor: Tattered garments, with bits of fur in it.

Accessory: Gloves. Atk+1

A-Ability: Animal arts

+ Lion: The user transforms into a lion, and starts mauling the enemy. 120% ATK. Range: 2. 6 MP.

+ Bird: User turns into a bird, and claws at the enemies. 110% ATK Dmg. Adjacent. 5 MP.

A-Ability: Item.

R-Ability: N/A

S-Ability: User stays in animal form for two extra turns, attacks do as much as they do in the skill.

O-Ability: Dragon morph: Fire

HP: 20
MP: 15
ATK: 3 (+1 From gloves.)
DEF: 2 (+1 from garments)
INT: 1
SPR: 1
MVE: 3 (+0 from Shapeshifter job)

Accepted:
Plattack
Masq
KuoriBara
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Legend of Orinus: The Lost Crystals Empty Re: Legend of Orinus: The Lost Crystals

Post by Plattack Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:36 pm

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [ ] [ ] [N] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10

You may start in columns I-K for this fight!

Ryul:
HP: 10
MP: 20
ATK: 1
DEF: 2
INT: 2
SPR: 3
MVE: 3

Nyural:
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Legend of Orinus: The Lost Crystals Empty Re: Legend of Orinus: The Lost Crystals

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Katanitha starts at cell I-7

Katanitha drew her bokken, the wooden sword that she had always used. It wasn't too sharp, but it will do for now against these creatures.
"I'll end this quickly." Katanitha murmured.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Lyra begins in J7.

Lyra chuckled heartily as she viewed the enemies. "How dare you fools even try to attack me," she spewed out blatantly, her ring glimmering with magic. "I'll teach you how the game is played."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:14 pm

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] J

Ryul:

Nyural:

Lyra:
HP: 15
Atk: 1
Def: 1
Int: 5
Spr: 3
Movement: 2

Katanitha:
ATK: 5
DEF: 3

~Player phase 1!~
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Katanitha moves to cell F-7

Katanitha ran forward, tightly gripping her bokken and stopped almost right in front of Nyural.

Katanitha uses Rai on Nyural. 120% Thunder ATK Dmg. May immobolize.
M: 9/15

Katanitha smiled and rose the bokken, a cracking sound could be heard. One at first, followed by many more until a loud buzzing sound came from the bokken. Despite the sword being made of wood, it ad somehow been encased in lighting. The lightning seemed to use the bokken as a base, then spread over the wooden sword and became a new blade. Katanitha smiled as she struck downward at the creature with her lighting blade and the lightning instantly transferred from the bokken into the creature's body, continuously electricuting it.

Last edited by KuoriBara on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Lyra moves to H7.

The witch smiled and cracked her knuckles. "You're in desperate need for some attention, ne? Allow me to give you some!" Lyra raised her hand into the air. "Pumpkin, pumpkin, SMASH!" A giant pumpkin composed of solidified mana hurtled down from the sky and squashed the tar creature.

Lyra uses Pumpkin Smash on Nyural! 6 Dmg!

MP: 14/20
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Nyural takes 7 DMG!

Nyural is immobilized!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] H

Enemy phase!

The tar creature tried to move it's legs, but found that they were stuck in the ground. But every other part of it's body could move. It took it's right arm and shoved it into the pit it was standing on, and pulled out an oblong piece of solidified tar. It held it into the air and a glob started forming. It brought the staff straight down and the newly created glob was launched at Katanitha, hitting her straight on.

Nyural uses Tar fling on Katanitha! [2-1=1] DMG!

The other tar creature, who had previously not made a move, began to move along over to the left of Katanitha.

Ryul moves to F-6!

This creature also stuck it's hand into the tar, pulling out a staff. Except this one pointed it at her feet, and tar started coming up from the ground, wrapping around her ankles and feet, and then solidified.

Ryul uses Tar harden on Katanitha! [2-1=1] DMG!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [N] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] F

~Player phase 2!~

Katanitha's S-ability, Will to live, kicks in. +5 HP and MP

Ryul:

Nyural:
HP: 3
MP: 13

Lyra:

Katanitha:
MP: 14
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Katanitha uses Rai on Ryul. 120% Thunder ATK Dmg. May immobolize.

Katanitha grinned, watching the monster try to move with no results. She pointed her bokken at the other tar creature.
"Lyra, finish the pathetic creature. I'm going for the other one." Katanitha said.
Then the bokken flowed and lightning enveloped it again. Katanitha slashed down straight at the tar abomination, shocking it multiple times.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Seeing as how her ally was taking all the hits, Lyra decided to take the opportunity to launch another attack. "Gentle warmth that melts the ice covering the soul, leap forward and take charge. Rage into a wrathful force to incinerate my enemies. Crimson Burst!" Lyra's ring began to glow as orange sparks of flame circled around her hand. With a flick of her wrist, the witch sent a mass of fire hurtling towards the weakened tar creature. "Your meaningless existence ends here."

Lyra uses Crimson Burst on Nyural! 6 Fire Dmg!

MP: 6/20

Mana begins to surge around Lyra...

INT increases by 50% due to Mana Surge S-Ability!

Int: 8

Lyra waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Ryul takes 4 DMG!

Ryul is immobilized!

Nyural takes 6 DMG!

Nyural K.O.!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E

Enemy phase!

The one creature that was still left standing peered at it's fallen ally, who's remains were now splattered around the battlefield. It didn't feel any remorse, but instead readied its staff. The creature peered at Katanitha, and its staff looked like it had begun burning right in his hands. But after that, all the tar that had been on Katanitha started boiling, burning her.

Ryul uses its D-ability on Katanitha. Critical hit! 400% INT piercing DMG! Fire element!

Katanitha is burned!

~Player phase 2!~

Katanitha's S-ability, Will to live, kicks in. +5 HP and MP

Ryul:
HP: 4

Lyra:

Katanitha:
HP: 13
MP: 13
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Lyra moves to I6.

The witch smirked at the final target. "How pathetic that you wasted your life on futile attempts such as these," she said, raising her hand into the air.

Lyra uses O-Ability Ancient Seal on Ryul! 16 Piercing Dark Dmg!

Lyra carved several runes into the air, all of them becoming lighted by mana. With a wave of her hand, a rune began shaking violently. Power sealed by the gods, forbidden from mortal use; I release thee. Inflict pain on my enemies equal to that of eons of suffering. May they exist no longer in this universe and take your place in the tomb of which you were contained. Ancient Seal!!" A bright crimson laser fired from the mana runes and obliterated Ryul into nothingness.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Ryul OVERKILL!

[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I

Request 00-1 complete!

Experience gain:

+2 from Nyural
+2 from Ryul
+2 from overkill
+2: no items used
+2: completed in under 5 turns

Total experience: 10

Lyra: 10/10
Level up!
...+5 MP, +1 Def, +1 Int
Next level: 0/10

Katanitha: 10/10
Level up!
...+5 HP, +1 Atk, +1 Spr
Next level: 0/10

The team gains 500 gold!
The team gains Reaction item: Chipped tar!
All party members gain a skill point!

The two dead bodies now lay on the ground, and after a few moments, no one would could ever tell they had life in them at all. The ground, however, was now full of it. The pit of tat the were in started absorbing the dead bodies. It began to shake and rumble, and at the opposite end of the pit a huge plume of magma came up. Much of it fell back in, revealing a huge plant like piece of tar, at least 4 times the size of both of the adventurers. It didn't seem to react to anything, so they decided it might be a better idea to continue up the mountain.

Everyone, update your profiles.
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Katanitha sighed and put out the fire on her clothes and bokken. The tar creatures were a bit annoying, but they’ve proven to be little challenge. Although at this rate, she would need a new weapon and set of clothes. The bokken was already a bit charred, but Katanitha shrugged and began to make her way further up the mountain.
That was...special...” Katanitha murmured while brushing a bit of ash and tar off her clothes.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Lyra cackled slightly. "I thought it was quite fun, myself," she spoke in ecstasy. "It was a shame how fast they fell victim to my fiery passion for magic!" Typically, Lyra loved to battle and many had fallen to the might of her spells, though she knew there was still much to learn. Regardless, she was ready for whatever this disgusting mountain could throw at her.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 pm

"That was so Awesome."

A short girl wearing tight orange clothing with a dagger sheath strapped to her side stepped out from her hiding place. As she stepped into the brighter area her features were made apparent. She was short with bright blue eyes and light fiery hair, her skin very slightly tanned. She walked up to the small group with a spring in her step and a smile on her face.

"Those things stood no chance against you guys! I always wanted to fight monsters, but thought they were too strong. But after seeing you guys take those things on, I think I might to be able to do it if I have your help. OKAY it's decided, I am going to join up with you guys."

Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:15 pm

And thus ends the tail of our heroes. No, wait. I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me see, where was I. Oh yes, here we are.

The group was taken aback by the newcomers presence. She hadn't waited for a response to her question, and was now a part of the team. Her appearance would change the course of their journey.

The group continued on their mission up the hill. After about 10, maybe 20 minutes, they came across a door built into the side of the mountain. They could see a sign on the door, but upon closer inspection the sign read "Hillside bar. Only the most hardcore allowed." The group stood for a bit, pondering what to do.

Choose one:

>Enter the bar

>Continue up the hill
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Lyra examined the sign closely. Am I hardcore?? Lyra thought. Her ponderings led her back to the latest battle and her decision was finalized in an instant. "So, who is going into this bar besides me, eh? I'm aching to let loose this new technique I've learned."

>Enter the bar
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Rikki looked at the sign and couldn't contain her excitement when she got to hardcore.

"OH OH I THINK WE SHOULD GO IN!!!"

She was jumpping up and down excitedly, talking all the possibilities a mile a minute. Her smile was way over 1000 on the happy meter and was definatly at the point where it could scare someone off. She then suddenly stopped.

"Come on guys lets go in!" Was the only thing she repeated over and over again.

Options:
> Go into Bar
Climb Hill
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Katanitha looked at the bar; she would certainly get something out of a visit there. Plus, her two companions already decided to go in, so she saw no point in opposing them.

>Go into bar

OoC: Short post…but Kuori doesn’t have much time online right now...^^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:09 pm

As the team entered into the bar, they were immediately hit with the smell of smoke and beer. It smelled bad, and they all knew it. As they walk inside and close the door, the 3 men inside, and the bartender, all look up at them. The bartender is the first to speak "What are you doing in this bar? It's not for women. They're not hardcore enough." The bartender spoke, going back to what he was doing. Which had been trying to get a speck of dust off a glass. The group seemed upset, and stood their ground. The bartender nodded toward the men sitting at the counter, who all got up and walked towards the group.

Objective: Defeat all enemies!

[ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [J] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [C] [C] [C] [C] [C] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Jacob:
HP: 25
MP: 30
SPR: 2

Aaron:
MP: 25
Movement: 3

Orayon:

Tangol:
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Rikki starts at J5

"Hey! That is Totally Untrue you Meanies! We are Totally Hard Core and we can kick your big fat butts!"Rikki shouted unsheathing her dagger.

She didn't know why but the fact that she was being put down by someone unknown to her fueled her somehow. She wanted nothing but to shut him up. Of course she would be nice, but cutting them up with her dagger could help...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Lyra starts at I4.

The witch smiled at the men sweetly. "My, oh my. How very wrong you are," she said, her gaze turning deadly in mere seconds, her pupils dilating and becoming more narrow. "I guess if it's a lesson you must learn, then I would be happy to teach it." She was going to enjoy beating the crap out of these guys. How stereotypical of them. Tsk tsk.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Katanitha starts at cell J-6

Katanitha glared at the men in the bar. Something about them were jus a bit, agitating for her. Maybe it's their sexist comment, but nevertheless, Katanitha would have fun slaying a human for the first time.
"Since you all seem so eager to prove these people wrong, let's show these men what that we can do more than mindless drinking unlike them." Katanitha said with a grin, raising up her bokken.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Plattack Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:18 pm

[ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [J] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] A
[ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] [ ] [C] [ ] [ ] B
[ ] [ ] [C] [C] [C] [C] [C] [ ] [ ] C
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] D
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] E
[ ] [ ] [ ] [A] [ ] [O] [ ] [ ] [ ] F
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [T] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] G
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] H
[ ] [ ] [ ] [L] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] I
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [R] [K] [ ] [ ] [ ] J
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] K
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

C cells cannot be entered or occupied.

Jacob:
MP: 30

Aaron:

Orayon:

Tangol:

Lyra:
Def: 2
Int: 6

Katanitha:
ATK: 6

Rikki:
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Int: 1
Spr: 1
Mve: 3

~Player Phase 1~
Plattack
Plattack
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next