Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

+4
Kurio
Masquerade
Azure
VIII Redeta
8 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Who Do You Want To Lead Your Faction?

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 I_vote_lcap22%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 I_vote_lcap11%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 I_vote_lcap67%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:26 pm

I already told you, I'm waiting for Masq. That and I'm too depressed to roleplay at the moment >>
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:46 pm

VIII Redeta wrote:I already told you, I'm waiting for Masq. That and I'm too depressed to roleplay at the moment >>
Forget Masq! x3 He's late as it is~
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:59 pm

...sorry, I can't bring myself to write. The words just won't come to me. *emos*
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:01 pm

VIII Redeta wrote:...sorry, I can't bring myself to write. The words just won't come to me. *emos*

I suggest you look/watch something epic for 5 minutes, OR get a bowl of cold ice cream. ^^
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
VIII Redeta wrote:...sorry, I can't bring myself to write. The words just won't come to me. *emos*

I suggest you look/watch something epic for 5 minutes, OR get a bowl of cold ice cream. ^^

Just ask her to watch Umineko. XD
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 pm

No, really, guys. Don't push me. I'm pretty close to snapping. >>; okay, I already snapped.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:

Just ask her to watch Umineko. XD

That works. xD

How would you like to see some people with their stomachs sliced open and stuffed with candy? ^^;
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Ice creeeeeeeeammmmmmmmm!

Neapolitan FTW! Also, Vanilla Cherry ftw!
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:26 pm

All right... I think I'll reply once I hit 45k. Which might take me anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. Cross your fingers.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:07 am

Gregory's nice and determined....yesh.

He gonna kick some ass on Friday! lolz.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:13 am

If you say so Aura. However there might be other plans for the seemingly boring Maxwell.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Well... guess who's sneaking on during class hours? Meh.

All right... I guess we've just one more group to finish making the poison. Fun, fun. After that, I'll just let Boyue figure out who did the best job =3

...very interesting thoughts from all of you.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Actually if you were reffering to me posting at around 7, that was actually before school hours.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Eternal Doom wrote:Actually if you were reffering to me posting at around 7, that was actually before school hours.

I'm in the middle of fifth period xD; PST -8.

Totally. Well... I'm glad everyone's so eager to posty posty. But we won't get far until Friday. Looks like we'll have to wait for Aura-tan.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Awww, we have to wait for Aura-kun? alright I can wait.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:38 pm

In the meanwhile... we could, uh... Hm. Gosh. I gotta figure out a way in which we can avoid these situations. Hmmmmm. There's gotta be a way...
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:45 pm

Well I don't suck as much as Aura says I do with scriptplays as he sometimes said himself that I'm quite OK with scriptplays. however making them on my own isn't very good since I get impatient with plots sometimes. I just felt like I needed to get this point across to you of all people because I know he talks about me behind my back.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:45 pm

VIII Redeta wrote:In the meanwhile... we could, uh... Hm. Gosh. I gotta figure out a way in which we can avoid these situations. Hmmmmm. There's gotta be a way...
We could have one-on-one scenes with teacher and student, or student and student. Like...assassinations. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Yeah since nothing between a student and a teacher or student will ever be a harmless little tea party.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Love the idea, Zeri.

@Doom, You wanna scriptplay?

OH HAI! We could do non-canon roleplaying right here in this thread XDD WHICH TEACHER SHOULD I BE GUISE
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 pm

I guess so.

Sure, I'm in on the idea!^^
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Eternal Doom wrote:Yeah since nothing between a student and a teacher or student will ever be a harmless little tea party.
*imagines Lily at a tea party*

Lily stared at the small cup filled with tea. She had already been told it was green tea, but she couldn't bring herself to sit down, even out of respect. She glared at the tiny cup, as if it had just insulted her. She grabbed the tiny cup, twisted her body and threw it at the opposite wall with a scream. The glass shattered into pieces, the tea spraying everywhere. Lily stealthily threw a knife up at the light, causing it to go out. There was a long pause, then a blood curling scream could be heard.

When a light finally arrived to the room, Lily was nowhere to be seen, and everyone who had been in that room had their necks carved open. No one who searched the room could trace it back to Lily, for they didn't know that she was there.

...*shivers* glad Lily is my character.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:54 pm

Uhhhh. I tend to scriptplay shounen-ai, rofl. Hrrrm. I dunno. I like fantasy. Sci-fi is like terrible. I can't do it. I can do modern, but I don't like it as much as fantasy. Must be 'cause I use canons...

83 hm... we could do a mock mission.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Eternal Doom wrote:Yeah since nothing between a student and a teacher or student will ever be a harmless little tea party.
*imagines Lily at a tea party*

Lily stared at the small cup filled with tea. She had already been told it was green tea, but she couldn't bring herself to sit down, even out of respect. She glared at the tiny cup, as if it had just insulted her. She grabbed the tiny cup, twisted her body and threw it at the opposite wall with a scream. The glass shattered into pieces, the tea spraying everywhere. Lily stealthily threw a knife up at the light, causing it to go out. There was a long pause, then a blood curling scream could be heard.

When a light finally arrived to the room, Lily was nowhere to be seen, and everyone who had been in that room had their necks carved open. No one who searched the room could trace it back to Lily, for they didn't know that she was there.

...*shivers* glad Lily is my character.

xD what the heck? Someone's got issues.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Wow, I'll be sure to lock her in a room full of all the guys I hate.

@Redeta, It's fine, I usually scriptplay shounen-ai with Aura-kun. But more often then not, I play a neko sex slave and Aura-kun is my master. I seem to have a fixation with playing the art of the bitch....
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next