Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

+4
Kurio
Masquerade
Azure
VIII Redeta
8 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Who Do You Want To Lead Your Faction?

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 I_vote_lcap22%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 I_vote_lcap11%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 I_vote_lcap67%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Asexual means that you can go through binary fission, budding, fragmentation, and more to reproduce. And I'm positive you can't do any of that....Typically, eukaryotes belonging to the kingdom Animalia cannot. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread

Post by EternalDoom Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:13 pm

I know that. I am in Biology RC after all. But I meant asexual as in the sexuality. If I was asexual, my mother would've been a damn grandmother by now....
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Huh... I've grown up around amazing folks, always really nice, kind, supportive sorts. My friends are a bit wacky, but they're all "girl next door" types xDD
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:01 pm

I really don't get the whole "girl next door" scenario anyway. B esides, when I lived in apartments, all the girls were downstairs! xD
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:09 pm

xD "girl next door" kind of just means... that sweet neighborly sort who is innocent and blah.

I know a girl who was homeschooled and she was kind of sheltered until she came to our school, rofl. We were such a bad influence.
And then there's another girl who's quite pious, so she's a good girl, too. I feel bad; she asked me not to swear so much around her xD;
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:11 pm

I see. That's nice.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Mm. And how is Quinn a freak? Lol.

x3 mmm. Ice creeeeam~
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:14 pm

VIII Redeta wrote:xD "girl next door" kind of just means... that sweet neighborly sort who is innocent and blah.

I know a girl who was homeschooled and she was kind of sheltered until she came to our school, rofl. We were such a bad influence.
And then there's another girl who's quite pious, so she's a good girl, too. I feel bad; she asked me not to swear so much around her xD;

All the girls at my school are a bunch of wimps. xD

Quinn is a freak because she's so freaking adept at poisons. x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:15 pm

That just means she's that good. :p
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Quinn's actually adept at virtually all the subjects xD; 'cause she's going to join the staff. She's a double-major in both Recon and Proctoring.

Wimps... Yeah, I avoid any girl who wears too much make-up or struts around in heels all the time.

Moi, I'm always wearing a hoodie and jeans xD I'm so blaaaah.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm

No you're not Redeta. I always wear a hoodie and jeans too.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:24 pm

I'm so sexah

How to Kill 101 Q&A/Recruit/Chat/EVERYTHING Thread - Page 12 N571053617_7714

And my room is super girly. Lol. I'm actually a girly-girl deep deep down. Yet I'm a total badass around my friends. Wanna know how badass I am?! >>; I never bring lunch and I mooch off of people. *shaaaaame* OTL
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:33 pm

You resemble a freshman girl I always sit next to in info tech class. She never usually says anything but she does giggle with her friend that is seated directly in front of her. Today she seemed rather moody and depressed.

I've yet to figure out her name through my Maxwell-esque observations.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:34 pm

I give people free lunches cuz of the enormous amount of cash in my lunch account. I'm the rich smart kid everyone likes, but whom hates everyone else.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm a junior. Just putting that out there.

I normally don't talk during class - 'cause I'm a good girl, but I'm pretty talkative in social settings. Like dinner parties. Lol.

Aura-tan... You're so weird. *huggles*
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:37 pm

I'm pretty much the poor smart kid who everyone likes but whom everyone hates. I don't have a job and the economy's been bad on my folks' paychecks lately.

@Redeta, Yeah I know you're a junior. Gamma told me everything about you and Aura. Isn't it nice to have a backstabbing friend, Aura-kun?
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Everything about me and Aura? Huh??
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:40 pm

I'm a senior (duh! I'm sure I've mentioned it) and everyone either likes me or remains indifferent. Ahhh, feels nice, though I don't really care for their acceptance, the useless tools. ^ ^ I'm sooo poor though. I just live with my mom and my baby sister. I work a part time job (already broke from last week's paycheck) and my mom is unemployed. Fantastic. X3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Yes, backstabber. He simply speculates about everything, and draws no sane conclusions from his overly analytic nature. I will treat him to hellfire tomorrow when I go to school. I'll run him over with my 05 Mustang!

That sucks, Masq.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:42 pm

.___.;; A surprising amount of people at school know my name. I'm not popular or anything, but I'm not exactly mysterious either. I won a video game tournament back in my freshman year, and I guess that earned me some points.

Nowadays, I'm just known as "that chick with bleached tips" or something like that. I don't know what they call me behind my back. Actually, the only things I hear are:

Tasha
Niece
Colette

........I actually have nicknames for my nickname.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:44 pm

I'm popular at my school too. My mother said it must be from being that I can be quite an impressionable person and that my big twin brother is also popular at school.
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Twins? Goodness. Fraternal, ne?

I've a little brother that I boss around a lot. I'm still trying to get him to play co-op with me. Darkside's a *censor*. ...guess I'll just have to farm for ammo.

EDIT: Any comments on the thread info stuff? I mean, like locations and majors.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalDoom Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Yeah we're fraternal.

Also, I have a question. Where is the school located?

Last edited by EternalDoom on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:52 pm

People call me

Loveless(wtf)
Genius
Pizzle(wtf)
JPizzle
Jayro(Hyro)
Hydro
Badass
Parrish
JP
Boo
Jay
Neo(wtf)
Weirdo
Awesome(yep)
Ice Cream(ya)
Little P(wtf)
Dr. P
God(those who played against me in Halo 3)
Jesus w/ Guns(same reason as above)
Pyro
'The Shit'(lolwtf)
Coolio
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:55 pm

People call me:

Gai-chu
Guy
Seles
Lloyd
Polly
Yuri
Tash
Tashka
Tachi
Tasheeta
Niece
Shing
Redeta
Pearl (in Chinese)

Notice how some of those are boys' names? Roleplay, yeah.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next