Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Dream Chat Thread - V.5

+11
Dwaggy Sama~
Deegamah
Eonis ♪
Plattack
Zerifachias
Azure
Xenosaga
Kurio
Masquerade
Silver
Durn
15 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Dream Chat Thread - V.5 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Eternal Dream Chat Thread - V.5

Post by Durn Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:11 pm

KuoriBara wrote:Speaking of the Seven Deadly Sins, almost all of Kuori's rp characters on this site were taken from a random fictional story Kuori ish writing and modified...even though Kuori sucks at writing stories...>.>
Anyways, there's a group in Kuori's story called "The Seven Sinners" and as the name suggests, each of the member has a nickname of one of the Seven Deadly Sins base on their personality...Zero is Envy, and Zero's twin brother is Pride...^^

Umineko has the seven deadly sins tooo~ :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Dream Chat Thread - V.5 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Eternal Dream Chat Thread - V.5

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Hahahaha.

Durn is all of the above.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Durn wrote:
KuoriBara wrote:Speaking of the Seven Deadly Sins, almost all of Kuori's rp characters on this site were taken from a random fictional story Kuori ish writing and modified...even though Kuori sucks at writing stories...>.>
Anyways, there's a group in Kuori's story called "The Seven Sinners" and as the name suggests, each of the member has a nickname of one of the Seven Deadly Sins base on their personality...Zero is Envy, and Zero's twin brother is Pride...^^

And the Siesta Sisters too! x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:

And the Siesta Sisters too! x3

And the Witches!

And the 72 Demons!

And the Ushiromiyas!

And Kasumi and her henchmen!

And Sakutarrrrooooo!

And the Servants!

And Kinzo! 8D
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:23 pm

...Hi everyone... if you haven't noticed alredy, I'm not on much at all...

I'm not ignoring you guys, but I'm having a harder time getting online...
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:25 pm

TheAkamu wrote:...Hi everyone... if you haven't noticed alredy, I'm not on much at all...

Hai thar...

@Zeri: ...

SIGN!

The Eternal Dream Chat Thread - V.5 - Page 17 Sign
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi, Akamu~~~

Where have you been?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Durn wrote:
TheAkamu wrote:...Hi everyone... if you haven't noticed alredy, I'm not on much at all...

Hai thar...

SIGN!

No you! 3:
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:31 pm

I've been over the rainbow, thanks for asking...

Like I said before, hard to get on.
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Is something the matter? Is it because of Winter Break and relatives coming over or something?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Durn wrote:

Hai thar...

SIGN!

No you! 3:

I'll say it again. This time, in BeatoEngrish.

SEEEIIIN!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:35 pm

...Woa.. glitch... Anywho, I gotta go. Sometimes, I hate my life Neutral
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Seriously? =/ Alright then, bye Akamu~~
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:45 pm

Kuori ish bored...

Here's the list of characters tht Kuori has used/considered using and what they are in Kuori's story...

Zero - She's pretty much the same in both the rp and Kuori's story, cold, apathetic, and depressing...but she does have other emotions, they've just been repressed since Zero never showed those feeling at all...

Ling (Zero's Twin Brother) - He's like Zero personalty-wise, except that he's more phyically aggressive while Zero usually sticks to verbal threats...but he's persistant and stubborn when it comes to most things...rarely giving in to anyone, but Ling does have a soft spot for Zero...which Zero doesn't mind, much...

Hayashi - In Durn's rp, Hayashi was an experimental subject, and he was the same in Kuori's story...except that instead of being able to mutate his cells, Hayashi was turned into a chimera...not much else to say except that he has severe anger outbursts and is the Wrath of the Seven Sinners...

Rin - The name, was from he Vocaloid character...and she was an angel in Kuori's story, an angel with evil thoughts...she was eventually banished and turned into a Succubu...Lust of the Seven Sinners...

Kyoshiro - Pure insanity...the perfect phrase to describe him...he has a one-track mind and Kuori modified his personality so that he would be more of a crossover betwen Lloyd from Code Geass, Deidara from Naruto, and Stein from Soul Eater...but there wasn't much room for Stein's personality but the Deidara side sure showed...

Aisu - She's only a filler character in Kuori's story, not much else needed to say about her...

Katanita - Another filler...

Yeah...Kuori havs lots of fun writing these characters since they're so strange and unique in their own way...XD

Masq should recognise every single character except for Ling whom Kuori doubts that anyone would know about...
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Eh, I have so many characters that listing them all with be a pain in the ass.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Listing my characters would take an eternity.....X_x
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:55 pm

I only have 2 stat RP characters... For now. X3

Czeslaw Caldwell and Marie Rochefort Laforet. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:56 pm

...I came back on just long enough to see kuoris post... Reeeaaaalll creative names... X.X
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:56 pm

XD Your fingers would probably die before you're even a third of the way through, Masq.

Me, I'm too lazy and typing them up will make me depressed since more of them hate me. >.>
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Xenosaga wrote:XD Your fingers would probably die before you're even a third of the way through, Masq.

Me, I'm too lazy and typing them up will make me depressed since more of them hate me. >.>

You're such a Ryas. :3

Wrath.

Be quiet!

Stop denying it.

I'm not!

Yes you are.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Those were just the characters Kuori picked to use for the stat rps...it would be a pain in the ass to list even just list every character Kuori used in his story...even if you don't include the fillers who just appear for two or three chapters and either die off or disappear for some unknown reason...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 pm

You wanna know something? Ryas is me. Her full name, Ryas Noa, is just my name but the letters were rearranged. She was supposed to be all the things I'm not. Instead, she ended up being everything I WANT to be.

;-;
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Xenosaga wrote:You wanna know something? Ryas is me. Her full name, Ryas Noa, is just my name but the letters were rearranged. She was supposed to be all the things I'm not. Instead, she ended up being everything I WANT to be.

;-;

Sray Ano?

Yars Ona?

X3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Xenosaga wrote:You wanna know something? Ryas is me. Her full name, Ryas Noa, is just my name but the letters were rearranged. She was supposed to be all the things I'm not. Instead, she ended up being everything I WANT to be.

;-;
So you're saying you hate your life...XD
Anyways, Ling was actually the one who Kuori used as the starting point to come up with the general idea of his story...so Ling actually plays a big part in in the story and is one of the very few people who probably would actually live through Kuori's entire story...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Durn, that would be....not for me to say. ^ ^;

Though I'm sure Xeno wouldn't mind....
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next