Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+10
Lady_zero
Eonis ♪
Zerifachias
Plattack
Dwaggy Sama~
Silver
Cerani
Via
Kurio
Masquerade
14 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Lady_zero Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Masquerade wrote:A scary video game? Ugh....I don't have a high affinity for those. X_x I rather just stick to my RPGs~~~ Can't wait for Birth by Sleep and FFXIII. =3
I hope you manage to get that courage though, Lady Zero~~~
Thank you ^-^ I already know all the scary things that happen, i've watched the lets play,
I know the hella sad ending, and I cant muster up the courage to play it. The fandom is really
nice, i'd like to experience it for myself, and i'd really like to say I got through it before the
sequel. But it's still too creepy! >_<

https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/30hsu54.jpg

I mean come on, that looks freaky. Dont even get me started on kyun-kun and
FACE. =_=
Lady_zero
Lady_zero
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:09 pm

I don't know what's going on in that pic, but I have to say that it looks very weird. O.o I kinda don't want to know what's going on. ^ ^;;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:10 pm

... O.o
Ouch..
Oh my... Stupid Via... Stupid girl ... dumbass self .. no running in the house ... ouch .. ouch... ouch... Ooo Stupid girl ...stupid girl..

i could have prevented that..

no, i dun think im gunna come back to life dis time.. i in pain..
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Masquerade wrote:Can't wait for Birth by Sleep and FFXIII. =3

^.^ I've been waiting forever to play those!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_zero Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Masquerade wrote:I don't know what's going on in that pic, but I have to say that it looks very weird. O.o I kinda don't want to know what's going on. ^ ^;;
He's supposed to eat you and you get an item in his stomach. Just the idea of getting
eaten is......freaky. But one reason I want to play this game is because of a guy called
soccon-sensei. He's adorable~ Apparently he's supposed to be the main characters piano
teacher.
Lady_zero
Lady_zero
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:16 pm

@Silver: I know!! XD FFXIII should be coming out soon; they already have stuff up in the Game Stop around here. I'm not sure about Birth by Sleep though...>.<

@Lady: I think you should be glad that the graphics are amazingly realistic; that would be even scarier.....O.o
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Masquerade wrote:@Silver: I know!! XD FFXIII should be coming out soon; they already have stuff up in the Game Stop around here. I'm not sure about Birth by Sleep though...>.<

Birth by Sleep is registered for Christmas Time this year.

I have read every review I could find on the Japanese Version and it is supposed to be Godly. Did you hear they're coming out with a Soda for Final Fantasy 13? It's Called: Final Fantasy Lightning Elixer. It's supposed to contain x3 the amount of Caffine of a regular cup of coffee.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Yoshi, makes the pain go way

*woof woof * i a doggie gain...
*curls up in ball in the corner , and plays yoshi with paws..*
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:21 pm

SilverStorm wrote:
Masquerade wrote:@Silver: I know!! XD FFXIII should be coming out soon; they already have stuff up in the Game Stop around here. I'm not sure about Birth by Sleep though...>.<

Birth by Sleep is registered for Christmas Time this year.

I have read every review I could find on the Japanese Version and it is supposed to be Godly. Did you hear they're coming out with a Soda for Final Fantasy 13? It's Called: Final Fantasy Lightning Elixer. It's supposed to contain x3 the amount of Caffine of a regular cup of coffee.

Jesus Christ....O.o That's a lot of caffeine. Better keep it away from Via or else...X_x And Kuori-kun better not get his hands on it either~~ He'll be up for days. ^ ^ But I have to try it at least once. It would be my luck to have a heart attack with that one and only try though. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Yep ...better keep away from me.. but i a doggie at the moment...
and i would like to be petted...
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_zero Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 pm

@Lady: I think you should be glad that the graphics are amazingly realistic; that would be even scarier.....O.o
Actually, the 8-bit graphics make it just a bit scarier. Watch the lets play, it's
really surreal. Apparently the only thing in this game I havent gotten over is what makes
me tick. I havent played it yet, so I dont know what exactly would creep me out yet.
The main reason I want to play it is the fandom. There isnt any text or visible plot in the
game, so you sort of have to figure out what happened all by yourself. The theories that
the fans make up are quite interesting.
Lady_zero
Lady_zero
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 pm

It's rumored to only be in Japan though...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 pm

It sounds like an interesting game, but I'm too lazy to figure out things for myself, and I've been spoiled by games with amazing graphics, so I would never play anything like that. That's why I wish they would remake FFVII. No changes to the storyline; just better graphics. *drools* I would loooove that~~~

@Silver: And that sucks. >.< They never give us any of the good stuff~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:30 pm

There was also a Special Edition Lightning Edition PS3 that came with the first 100 Games in Japan...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:30 pm

No, Poor yoshi and baby mario.. the big snapper fish got yoshi.. no..
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_zero Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Masquerade wrote:It sounds like an interesting game, but I'm too lazy to figure out things for myself, and I've been spoiled by games with amazing graphics, so I would never play anything like that. That's why I wish they would remake FFVII. No changes to the storyline; just better graphics. *drools* I would loooove that~~~

@Silver: And that sucks. >.< They never give us any of the good stuff~~
This makes me want spring break to get here later >_< My dad never plays any of his final
fantasy games anymore, i'd really like to complete them myself for a change.

And good, this game really isnt for the impatient. I can tell it's rather frustrating
by the lets play. *cough* Lucky this is the internet, I can get a walkthrough when
I get the guts to play it <w<;;
Lady_zero
Lady_zero
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:31 pm

XD What's the game called, anyway? I can't look it up if I don't know the name~~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Oh , Crying or Very sad poor kitty .. that dumbass of a guy ... cat abuser.. he burned it alive.. OH ..no.. Crying or Very sad
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_zero Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Masquerade wrote:XD What's the game called, anyway? I can't look it up if I don't know the name~~~
Yume nikki. You've been warned =3=
Lady_zero
Lady_zero
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Ooooooookay...That game is quite strange. O.o What's the point? It seemed pretty boring to me. ^ ^;;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Oh my god... there are some seriously sick people in the world .. that one video changes my whole oppinion on the human race...

Crying or Very sad Poor kitty cat... oh my god .. poor cat... Crying or Very sad
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_zero Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Masquerade wrote:Ooooooookay...That game is quite strange. O.o What's the point? It seemed pretty boring to me. ^ ^;;
The point is to go through doors and get all the 'Effects'. If you just played it and randomly
walked around, then thats why you need a walkthrough. And if you havent even got to the
doors, you need to go inside the bed for 3 seconds and then go out the door.

Via - Dont tell me that your watching that video.....The one with the girl that stomps out
the fire in high heels?
Lady_zero
Lady_zero
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 pm

no.. I just watched some people go a terrible thing to a cat.. and the dumbshitfacedasshole****tards had the nerve to put it up on the internet...
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_zero Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:01 pm

Via wrote:no.. I just watched some people go a terrible thing to a cat.. and the dumbshitfacedasshole****tards had the nerve to put it up on the internet...
Ah......The cat burning video I watched took place outside. Eventually the girl stomped out
the fire. She had high heels on and one of the heels went through the cats eye. It still sickened
me. I went to hug my cat, like, right then.
Lady_zero
Lady_zero
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm

O. mi . god . i cant stop thinking about it .. it was a cat.. oh .. i cant stop crying either.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next