Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+13
Creame
Deegamah
Durn
Xenosaga
Silver
Eonis ♪
Dwaggy Sama~
Plattack
Via
Zerifachias
Kurio
Cerani
Masquerade
17 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 pm

By that time, Anastasia would be more aggressively insane than insanely afraid. ^ ^ She'd be firing Passion Spheres at them by that time, hopefully. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Cerani Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:43 pm

. . . I watched all of Bahamut's animations about 45 minutes ago. They're still awesome. Tera Flare blew my mind.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:49 pm

And hopefully Anastasia won't get killed by Jack...the scarecrow that had its head replaced with a carved pumpkin...Jack = Overly annoyng pumpkin-head of DOOM!~
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:52 pm

You know what I just noticed? Masq is almost 100 posts away from 5000 posts total.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Yep. ^ ^ I'm trying to get more posts than Durn while he's out sick. X3 (Hopefully he will be better soon, of course.)

And you do not realize how strong Anastasia will be, Kuori-kun....Actually, I should say annoying. XD With her *insert* Blades and *insert* Spheres, she will be quite a pain. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Cerani wrote:. . . I watched all of Bahamut's animations about 45 minutes ago. They're still awesome. Tera Flare blew my mind.

You should see the Magus Sisters. :3

And I thought it was Mega Flare? XD

Strongest Aeon Attacks~In Order by Aeon~
Energy Blast/Energy Ray
Hellfire
Thor's Hammer
Diamond Dust
Mega Flare
Oblivion
Zanmato
Delta Attack

Get this, with Zanmato, Yojimbo can annihilate Nemesis. Just that one attack can end the battle.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:
Cerani wrote:. . . I watched all of Bahamut's animations about 45 minutes ago. They're still awesome. Tera Flare blew my mind.

You should see the Magus Sisters. :3

And I thought it was Mega Flare? XD

Strongest Aeon Attacks~In Order by Aeon~
Energy Blast/Energy Ray
Hellfire
Thor's Hammer
Diamond Dust
Mega Flare
Oblivion
Zanmato
Delta Attack

Get this, with Zanmato, Yojimbo can annihilate Nemesis. Just that one attack can end the battle.

Ehe, there was one higher called Tera Flare. I think they said it was in FF8 or close to it. Either way, it was pretty good-looking for game that old in technology terms.

edit: Excuse me, it was Giga Flare and then Tera Flare.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Oh yeah~

I succeeded in getting Tidus' Celestial Weapon, the Calabolg.

Lulu's Onion Knight needs one more upgrade, and I need to find Khimari's weapon~

I'd rather customize Wakka's Celestial Weapon myself. I do not like Blitzball, no I do not. >>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Jack has the S-bility that allows him to act as many times as the number of characters that have the profession name including "pumpkin"...and Anastasia'll be fighting a Mutilated Pumpkin, a Pumpkin Guard, and Jack who is King of Pumpkins...and all by herself...>:3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Is there like...an episode of where we all have to fight our fears? xD

That wouldn't work out, 'cause Naomi doesn't get scared. Why should she, when she can scare fear away? :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Kuori-kun, that's nothing to Anastasia. Her Divine Aura is getting an upgrade so the enemies have to stay even farther away from her. Her Regenerative Aura will probably get upgraded to heal her some more in case she can't act in time. Her Imaginary Blade A-Abilities will have range/strength/negative status that will keep the enemies on the ropes and her Emotion Sphere A-Abilities have all that plus elemental properties, so I think it's safe to say that those pumpkins are screwed. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Wow Masq. XD

I dunno where to drive Naomi to~She's pretty powerful as is. x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:Is there like...an episode of where we all have to fight our fears? xD

That wouldn't work out, 'cause Naomi doesn't get scared. Why should she, when she can scare fear away? :3
Not really fears...but close...the quest is where every character is separated from each other in a world created by a disoted dream caled a 'wonderland'...and each character will creat his/her own wonderland, then te dream will laugh as he watches the 'wonderland' turn on their creator... :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:26 pm

I just realized my Heart folks are going to hate me when they have to fight Anastasia. Good thing it's just a fun battle. I should draw up a complete profile for Anastasia. Ah, a Lv. 19 profile should work. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Ugh, I can NOT sleep ... I hate the fact that if I know I dident complete something, or I dident do something important I can't sleep... I hate it ... I wanna sleep but I cant cuz my mind rambles on and on and doesent let m e freaking sleep...

ugh!!! What's wrong with me... I am too much of a good girl...
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Well, I think I'm going to bed now everyone. There's going to be a baby shower at my house tomorrow and I have to participate. We're going to playing a joke on the mom though, and it's just plain dirty.

I'll be writing snippets of things she says while opening the gifts and whatnot. Sometime afterwards, we'll use them in "Things she said during the night of conception."

Catch the drift?

Anyways, good night! Love you all. <3
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Kuori has one question, how did he wind up having the highest poll count in the Most Likely to Commit Homicide award? Does he seem that insane?~
...dun answer that...>.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Holy crap. I forgot to close the votes. ^ ^;;; I'm so slack~~~ Sorry, Kuori-kun......>.<
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:09 pm

It wasn't exactly obvious but how the hell did Kuori wind up with this award? o.o
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Maybe because you're always ripping people's limbs off and devouring them. ^ ^ And here's Anastasia's profile in about 12 more levels:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anastasia Heart
Level: 19
Next Level: --/--
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Emotion Evoker - The one who claims this profession takes the raw sentiments of living creatures and manifests them into auras that can be used to execute myriad attacks. (Attacks are based on INT)(Number of Normal Attacks +1)

Weapon: Bamboo Hilt - A durable and somewhat flexable hilt made of bamboo which used to be a bamboo sword used for kendo practices, but an engraving on the hilt says "Sword Lost."
Armor: Elegant Dress - An elegant velvet dress that is made more to show off than to actually be used as protection.
Accessory: Spirit Bow (Int+1)

A-Ability: Imaginary Blade:

+Invisible Blade: Evokes a clear aura that the enemy cannot see making them think that they will not be hurt by the attack, when in reality, it can. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. High critical hit rate. 7 MP.

+Malice Blade: Evokes a menacing black aura that makes the enemy angrier into a blade with which to slash it. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Berserks target. 7 MP.

+Paradox Blade: Evokes a strange, violet aura that scrambles the enemy's thoughts into a blade with which to slash the enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Confuses target. 7 MP.

+Bloodshed Blade: Evokes a very dark red aura with the power to rend the blood from an enemy's body into a blade with which to severely massacre the enemy with. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Chance of Blood Loss. 7 MP.

+Discontinuity Blade: Evokes a midnight blue aura that creates ruptures in time itself to form a blade with which to maul an enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Stops target. 11 MP.

+Infirmity Blade: Evokes a reddish-brown aura similar to the color of clay that voids the enemy of physical strength into a blade to lacerate the enemy with. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Inflicts Frailty on the target. 7 MP.

+Transposition Blade: Evokes a mysterious fog gray aura that is filled with unknown energies that have an adverse effect on the enemy into a blade with which to gash that very enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Inflicts Reverse on the target. 7 MP.

+Relinquishing Blade: Evokes a sickening green aura that slowly relieves the enemy of its very life force into a blade with which to hack the enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Saps target. 7 MP.

+Radiant Blade: Evokes a bright yellow aura that destroys the enemy's irises preventing further sight into a blade with which to shred the enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Blinds target. 7 MP.

+Strangulation Blade: Evokes a deep blue aura to form a flexible blade that extends and twists around the enemy's neck, disabling their only way of breathing causing instant suffocation. 120% Int Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. Inflicts Instant Death upon the target. 48 MP.

A-Ability: Emotion Sphere:

+Passion Sphere: Manifest lustful and self-indulgent passion into a sphere of bright pink aura energy that is fired at the enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. Charms target. 14 MP. Fire elemental.

+Fright Sphere: Manifest horrid fear into a sphere of grayish-blue aura energy that is fired at the enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. Frightens target. 14 MP. Dark elemental.

+Depression Sphere: Manifests unyielding sadness into a sphere of melancholy, dark blue aura energy that is fired at the enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. Disables target. 14 MP. Ice elemental.

+Wrathful Sphere: Manifests limitless ire and violent anger into a sphere of fiery red aura energy that is fired at the enemy. 120% Int Dmg. Range: 3 cells. Burns target. 14 MP. Fire elemental.

A-Ability: Item
S-Ability: Revitalizing Aura- When HP falls below 50%, the user is healed by 20% Max HP for 3 turns.
R-Ability: Celestial Aura- When an enemy tries to occupy an adjacent cell or a cell adjacent to an adjacent cell to the user, the user releases a golden aura that repels the enemy back 2 cells.
Finishing: Super Nova (Holy) - A celestial aura is evoked to come forth from the heavens to create the ultimate blade surging with the powers fo the divine with which the user uses to devastate the enemy with a powerful swing that causes an immense explosion. Deals 200% Piercing Holy Int Dmg to an enemy up to 3 cells away and 100% Piercing Holy Int Dmg to all enemies surrounding the target (adjacent and diagonal.)
----------------------------
Stats:

HP: 75
MP: 60
ATK: 0 (+1 from Bamboo Hilt)
DEF: 12 (+1 from Elegant Dress)
INT: 22 (+2 from Bamboo Hilt) (+1 from Spirit Bow)
SPR: 11 (+2 from Elegant Dress)
Movement: 2 (+1 from Aura Evoker Profession)

Skill Points: 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And she'll have better equipment too, so that'll only make her even more powerful~~~

Last edited by Masquerade on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:34 pm

That's true...XD
With that, Anastasia actually may have the potential to solo all of the pumpkins other than Jack...here's one of Jack's skills...~

+ Jackknife - Jack jumps up into the air and dives down, using the knife that now replaced his hand to continuously strike down toward the target much like a how a drill functions. [130% ATK Dmg. Range: 2 cells. Doubles base damage if this skill was used on the same target this turn. 17 MP]

Now think if this attack was used on Anastasia three times in the same turn...>:3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Well, apparently, the LNL has gotten to me because I screwed up Celestial Aura, but it's fixed now. My lazy ass didn't feel like changing what needed to be changed, so I just changed the number which wasn't what I wanted to change. >.< So Jackknife wouldn't even be able to be executed on Anastasia with its range. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Unless of course, Anastasia goes to Jack instead...and she'll have to since Jack can spam a skill that will sooner or later Silence Anastasia...it's called Jack-o-Lantern...creative name, right? XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Yeeeeaaahhh....real creative. ^ ^; Well, if an accessory that prevents Silence shows up, Anastasia is totally taking it. =3

And I think I'm going to head to bed now. Good night, Kuori-kun~~~ <3 *huggles*

(That Jack thing is goin' down~!! >=3)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Good night Masq-kun~...<3
*huggles back*
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next