Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Scribbles of Nothingness, Probably~

+2
Kurio
Creame
6 posters

Go down

Random Scribbles of Nothingness, Probably~ Empty Random Scribbles of Nothingness, Probably~

Post by Creame Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Soooo~
I was drawing and I decided to share it with you. Just some scribbles I whipped up in a short while~

Spoiler:

Alas, my damned scanner is a piece of crap-o and cut off some of my picture. :<
Anyway, feedback is greatly appriciated, since I'm usually really timid about showing people my drawings~ >///<

I'll try to draw some better pictures in the near future, too~ x3
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Random Scribbles of Nothingness, Probably~ Empty Re: Random Scribbles of Nothingness, Probably~

Post by Kurio Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:50 pm

It's over 9000!!! O.o

And teh cake is a lie...a LIE!!! DX

Okay, jokes aside...good drawings...but you could work a bit on the anatomy, especially the head of the full-body drawing...a teenage girl would normally be from 6 to 6 and a half heads tall, including her head...the head is way too big to fit that and the neck is really long too...but other than that, it's pretty good for a doodle...XD
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Random Scribbles of Nothingness, Probably~ Empty Re: Random Scribbles of Nothingness, Probably~

Post by Creame Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Oi~ -fisthand-
I'll work harder on it! Thank you for your comment~ x3
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Eh, the only thing that bothered me was the proportions of the faces. They could use a little work, but otherwise, you're just fine. ^ ^
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Alright~ Thank you~
Wait, are they too fat, skinny, chibi? Placement of the eyes, maybe?
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Too bad you don't have a scanner, Cerani, so you could show your Red XIII epicness~~

Oh, and those are far better doodles than I could do, WhippedCreame, so I say good job. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 pm

My doodles usually consist of fish being eaten by a bigger fish, which is being eaten by a bigger fish, which is being eaten by a bigger fish, which is being eaten by a bigger fish, which is being eaten by a bigger fish, which is being eaten by a bigger fish- *shot*
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 pm

SO COOL! .. I dont understand why art amazes me so much , but it seems like everybody in my family can draw but not me.. but , guess what, i have 2 aunts and and uncle that are pinters, and 2 cousins that are painters. so yeah ..thats good. i wish i could draw..
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Oh yeah, the eyes...the placement is fine but considering the size and height, the eyes are slightly thin and one is a bit crooked...plus, eyes aren't supposed to be even that big anyways compared to the head, unless you're aiming for a chibi look ut hen you'd have to adjust then entire body because a chibi head with a normal body does not go well together...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:44 pm

All I meant Kuori was that the alignments were off and I guess the sizes of a few things were just off. Eh, it comes with practice.

And I have a scanner Masq, it's just not in my room or hooked up to a computer that is mine. I'll try to do that tomorrow.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Well Kuori's a real critic when it comes to these kinds of drawings...especially since he's been setting really high expectations for himself when he draws...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 pm

I'm surprised people bothered to comment at all~
Thanks everyone for the tips~ Once I draw up something I think is remotely worthy enough, I'll post it up here~ Look forward to any updates~ <3
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Oh yeah, go see te Gallery of the Black Rose to seeKuori's half-decent drawings...Kuori drew both of them during class...X3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down