Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favorite familly member?

3 posters

Go down

Who is your favorite familly member? Empty Who is your favorite familly member?

Post by Via Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:58 pm

pretty self-explanitory ...who is YOUR favorite family member , it can be your pet turtle franklin , or your dog Sparkie ... or your sister .. or brother.. or mom, or dad , or your aunt , or your cousin , or your 10th cousin 8 times removed.. haha. i had to say that .. anywho.. Very Happy
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite familly member? Empty Re: Who is your favorite familly member?

Post by Creame Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:07 pm

My Grandmama, probably~ She spoils me lots and I think she's really one of the only people who will take my side in a legit argument.
Because according to my Mother, there apparently is nothing wrong with my brother calling me racist names. u_u;;
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite familly member? Empty Re: Who is your favorite familly member?

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:20 pm

I don't play favorites . . . I try not to play favorites. I have plenty I don't like, but only a few I would say are very, very, very important.

My siblings rank top of that list, so I guess they are my favorites.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:24 pm

I dont like to play favorites ,cuz i allways feel bad about the way i feel of everyone else , but some of my family members make me by how mean they are to me and etc.

mine would be my big brother.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down