Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+14
Nightwish
Cerani
Sargaras
destroyer
Eonis ♪
Dwaggy Sama~
Shadow
Greycat
funkypurplelimes
Creame
Silver
Via
Kurio
Masquerade
18 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Creame Mon May 17, 2010 5:48 pm

It's alright, Akamu~ You're almost done, so just hang in there~ >o<)b

-pats Windy-
Aww... Azns have it so hard... :<
A B+ is good enough for my mom. Unless It's English or Gym, then she gets angry with me if it's not an A. Dx
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Kurio Mon May 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Yeah, but Windy will be fine...hopefully...ara...^^;
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Mon May 17, 2010 6:00 pm

...p3er my D in spanish!
No habla éspanol!
Other than that it's all B-A+s'...
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 17, 2010 6:05 pm

I have like a 100 in Honors French IV. Easy. Then I have a 96 in Scientific Visualization II. Slightly more difficult, but still easy. Not sure what I have in AP Government and Politics or AP Calculus though. I'm pretty sure I have Bs in those classes, which I am perfectly content with seeing as how they're college level classes.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon May 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Masq, you're a major overachiever, you know that, ara? >.>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Me? An overachiever? Yeah right. I might be rank 7 out of a class of 190 students, but I am definitely not an overachiever. ^ ^;; I'm simply too lazy. I get high grades because of my innate intellect. I really wish I wasn't so lazy, but I've been smart all my life so I let that carry me through everything.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon May 17, 2010 6:50 pm

...that's basically the same thing with Windy...Windy gives very little effort but gets good grades...ara...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon May 17, 2010 7:46 pm

I have A's and B's in all classes, mostly cuz I'm a disorganized mess who doesn't take notes. T.T

But I'm going for the gold and doing all AP and Honors Classes next year. I must get atleast a 4.0, I have absolutely no choice. /drama

I'll get rid of my car, my parents, social, everything for a 4.0+ Cuz my college admissions and scholarships are everything....
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 17, 2010 7:52 pm

If you take ALL AP/Honors classes, you can pretty much kiss your life goodbye. I got by and was able to have freetime only because I took only 2 per semester this year, and even that was stressful. Sure, I got good grades, but that's a lot of time I spent on that mess when I don't stand a good chance of passing any of the AP exams...except English Literature and Composition. That one was easy.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Mon May 17, 2010 7:54 pm

.... i hate school.. i have the oral part to my spanish exam tomorrow.. ... let me tell you.. i might be a quarter Latina.. but.. umm.. i speak english..

have you ever noticed..
English has a messed up spelling system...Spanish ... spelt the way it sounds...

Spanish .. messed up grammer system.. english.. good grammer system...

... maby its just me though..
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon May 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Well, I've already interviewed my AP and Honors teachers, sounds like I can pull it off. My parents are worried I'm trying too hard, but I don't care.

If I can't do one year of all AP and Honors, I won't make it a semester in college.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Mon May 17, 2010 7:59 pm

.... if your matching answers up, and there are the same amount of answers as questions.. its impossible to only get 1 answer wrong right...

im not stupid.. or something
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Well, you do happen to have a lot of time on your hands. ^ ^; I'm sure you could do it. And as long as you're not into parties, I'm sure your work ethic will increase when you get to college. It's new. It's exciting. I know I'll be ready to work hard when I get there this fall. X3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon May 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Yeah, I'm not the party type. I like fanciful rich person stuff like cruises and garden parties. ^ ^

I'm also probably gonna join the math, science, and robotics clubs in my school so I can slap that on my transcript.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon May 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Via wrote:.... if your matching answers up, and there are the same amount of answers as questions.. its impossible to only get 1 answer wrong right...

im not stupid.. or something
Nani? Mind clarifying? I don't entirely understand what you're talking about, Via. :3

I took honors classes, and I have a decent amount of free time. Anyway, good luck with your classes~ (>o<)b
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Honors classes aren't quite the caliber of AP classes. ^ ^;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon May 17, 2010 8:10 pm

@Whippedcreme:That last part was at me, right?.?

Anyway, I hear my school's AP Chem is a whopper. Basically, we have 7 difficult questions every week, and a lab. The lab is an in-depth analysis, and is typically 4-pages long(double space, 12 font). This class is worth 2 college science semester credits.

I'll also be doing AP Bio for a 3rd semester free of science(but I'm gonna do microbio anyway, so I'll be overachieving in sciences).

If I can pull this off....I could be Valedictorian. I have a 3.25 GPA, maybe a .5, I forget. But if I can do this, it could go to 4.6. Even if my calculations are wrong, it can't hurt(too much) to shoot for the Moon, right? ^ ^;;
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Mon May 17, 2010 8:11 pm

.. like.. hen your matching... like you have to 2 columns and you have to draw the line from the question to the correct answer...

its impossible to only get one answer wrong , cuz that means that one of the other questions are matched with the wrong answer too...

... im not stupid.. my computer is... or this website thing...

i have advanced classes... apparently not smart enough for honors...
except for science..
I am in IPS... ....

idk why its science... though ... i would have thought it would have been Language arts.
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Mon May 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Honestly.

I can't stand the enhanced kids. =/

In my school anyway. XD
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon May 17, 2010 8:21 pm

It was for you, Aura Proxzki. Sorry if you were confused~ >w<;;

-shrug- Nyeehhh. Sounds like too much work for me. I'll probably end up taking a bunch of AP classes my Senior year, but I'll just cross that bridge when I get there. No reason to worry just yet~ =v=

But if there's nothing stopping you, I say go for it~ I'm sure you'll do just fine~ (^o^)/

@Via - Ohh, I see. No, I don't think you can get only one incorrect... Unless it's grading it differently, or summat. ^_^;;
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Mon May 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Too... Much... School talk!!!
/Cornerhide
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon May 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Windy probably won't take many AP classes...maybe one or two...but it's gonna be too much work for Windy...ara...^^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Mon May 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Well Creame, I've heard tons of people cram these subjects at the last second and lose it all kind of often, but idk how that's possible...

I mean, taking organized notes for reference...classwork and homework should be a cinch. I don't get how anyone could flunk any class with those kinds of attentive habits.

Yet somehow...it happens. Kinda doubting myself here, but I'd be an idiot if I didn't. Hopefully my senior GPA will be 5.3, though. It'd require me having perfect grades all year...I hope colleges look at that.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

You only have a 3.25 GPA? ^ ^; And I can tell you already that you're not going to get a 5.3. You've got to be a genius like my friend Jason in order to get it that high. I don't even think anyone in my senior class has over a 4.5 and there are quite a few intelligent people that work hard in my grade. It just doesn't happen. Also, let me note that my friend Jason got a 5 on both his AP Bio and his AP Calculus exams. That's the caliber you've got to meet in order to get a 5.3.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargaras Mon May 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Mah name is Jason! HAH!
Sargaras
Sargaras
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next