Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+16
Shadow
JCM
Dwaggy Sama~
Silver
Eonis ♪
Cerani
Masquerade
Kaorithehalfdemon
Azure
Creame
Sargaras
Nightwish
Zerifachias
Via
Durn
Xenosaga
20 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:12 am

Awww, damn. >.< I have to wake up at six. It's like murderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by PwnageSniper Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:12 am

When do you go to bed?
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Location : Whereever I want to be. Whenever I want to be. Wonders of the Internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:27 am

Usually ten. But I tend to stall for time because I don't want to go to bed just yet.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwish Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:49 am

I went to bed at 4am. Afternoon all.. -.-

Edit: See?! I killed the chat!
Nightwish
Nightwish
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:08 am

XDDDD Hey, Nightwish.

Nah, I was playing some video games on the computer so this is my late hello. =P Gosh, I love Legos. XD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by PwnageSniper Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:23 am

My earliest night this week was 1:30am. Fun times. (Y)
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Location : Whereever I want to be. Whenever I want to be. Wonders of the Internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:25 am

I stayed up for a day and a half. I died.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:36 am

I was up until 5:45 this morning. Not a record, but damn, I'm tired. o.o
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 am

XD I noticed you've been staying up late a lot, Cerani. What are you doing?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:39 am

Playing games (most notably Grand Fantasia), watching Doctor Who, making sure my computer is clean with no viruses, roleplaying . . . a lot I guess.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 am

XD

Makes me wish I were able to preoccupy myself like you can.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 am

^.^; Ah, well, you see here in a few days I'm going to have to get a job. So I guess I'm just enjoying my free time whilst I have it.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by PwnageSniper Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:52 am

Yeah, that's what I told myself Cerani, still looking for one though.
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:54 am

Actually I kinda have one guaranteed, at least as long as I can hold it. I'd rather work at GameStop, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by PwnageSniper Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:55 am

Were it so easy across the pond...
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:57 am

^.^; I wish I were living across the pond, really. I should've been born in England. Born in the seventies at that.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by PwnageSniper Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:59 am

No you wouldn't. If you survived the Thatcher years, you deserved a medal, they were SERIOUSLY hard times for the country, still don't know how we got out of it. The economy over here now is so screwed up. We had more money to spend in the recession than we do now in the recovery...they're cutting jobs, budget, everything, it's a nightmare right now, even the police are having are cut jobs.
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:05 pm

My friend slept over last night and we pulled an all nighter!!!!! Well technically we did we made it till 6 and then passed out... It was funny, before we went to sleep we stared callin eachother wierd things and we were playin ping pong on the wii and at 3 we went to get hot chocolate to keep us awake and I yelled at the coffee maker and then we played wii fishing and I got a GIANT CAHUNA and then all before that my brother an I made cookies and while we were waiting for them we were playin with my dog and I tried her doggie food, it was pretty good.... Lmao ahhh best coffee everrr!!! I mean best night everrrr!!!!

Ahhh !!!! And we were laughing and I discovered I can cry on command I just need a sad senario....

Ahhh best night everrr

Aawww poor man.... Butterfly circus is so sad...Sad
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:08 pm

XD I haven't had a friend come over in like months. It sounds like you had an awesome time. I wish I could say the same~~

In other news, I'm watching Lego Harry Potter Walkthroughs. XDDDD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:09 pm

PwnageSniper wrote:No you wouldn't. If you survived the Thatcher years, you deserved a medal, they were SERIOUSLY hard times for the country, still don't know how we got out of it. The economy over here now is so screwed up. We had more money to spend in the recession than we do now in the recovery...they're cutting jobs, budget, everything, it's a nightmare right now, even the police are having are cut jobs.

And you don't think it's just as bad over here? >.< I believe we have the dumbest president we've yet to have and natural disasters to boot. I can't even really begin to describe how bad the economy is. It's so bad, it's like it's becoming a fad. That's all I've got.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:13 pm

It was awsomeee!!!
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by PwnageSniper Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:14 pm

@ Via: Hot chocolate? Try 4 cans of Red Bull in as many minutes! That kept me awake, but made me oh-so depressed after the caffeine wore off. What's Butterfly Circus?

@ Xeno: There are officially too many Lego games now. XD

@ Cerani: Oil spill...how do you see England as then?
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 pm

I dunno . . . a different place to be? Maybe a small part of me still believes that I might run into the Doctor if I'm there. XD

Honestly, I'm not quite sure what you mean.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by PwnageSniper Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, news went on about how Obama blamed Britain for it. I lol'd, because the news was bullshit. XD

And who plays the Doctor at the moment?
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 pm

He blamed Britain? I wasn't even aware of that. XDD

Um, I dun remember his name at the moment . . . but he's not as good as the one before him. Do you watch it much?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next