Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

+3
Silver
Masquerade
Zerifachias
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

What do you think about Jakki?

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap33%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap17%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap50%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm

@Durn: Good. You need some fear in your life. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 8 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:06 pm

I FINISHED.

It takes 3-4 rolls of the scroller on my mouse to reach the bottom. ._.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 pm

@ Zeri: Can I change pets to a cat?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:21 pm

@Sliv: Nope.

We already have two cats. I think that's enough. >>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:40 pm

I love Xeno's character's name.

Rosa Ting Ting.

Whenever I see that name...

I have an urge to shout, "TING TING!" in a Chinese accent. ^^;
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Rosa only allows her family to call her that because it sounds weird from everyone else.

Oh god, she's going to tear her hair out once her name's read. DX
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:44 pm

I think it's an awesome name. xD

TING TING!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Posting again. Shocking, isn't it?

Guys, go ahead and finish up with whatever you need in Diagon Alley while I'm away this weekend. When I get back, we'll move on to King's Cross Station, entering platform nine and three quarters in order to board Hogwarts Express.

Sit with whoever you want. At this point in the story, I will be giving permission to create a NPC for yourself. Only one though, I don't want you guys to overflow yourselves. Besides, I'm planning on keeping a record of all the NPC's we create. Which means you have to make a profile for them, though not as detailed. I'll give more information about that when I get back on Sunday.

Also, I wanted to draw your attention to Quidditch. The rule about first-years being unable to play on their House team is in effect, and no one is an exception to this rule. Every team has a full set of players, as you can see by the lovely list of names I created in the profile thread. I do hope you all also noticed that they have their position and the year of which they are currently in. If any of you wishes to join the team in your second year at Hogwarts, you are free to do so. Please note that you may not get the spot, however, as there will be plenty of others wanting a spot.

One final thing before I quit making more rules. There has been a change of plans with a few of you. Due to a certain someone's disobedience, I have decided to take away some of the privileges of the Sorting Hat monologue. If you all had thought that I was going to let that person go with just a simple warning, you were wrong. I just needed to think this out before posting. Warnings do nothing for people, however, punishments and limiters are great teachers:

There will be no dialogue between the student and Sorting Hat. I've said that I'm not excited about that sort of thing, so I've decided to take that away. Due to the inconvenience, I have given those spare few another chance at the Sorting Hat monologue. For those of you who had simple monologue, I will review it carefully and decide if I like it or not. There may...no, there will be some editing. I will not tell you few about the changes that are made.

This is my final decision. No further changes will be made to the agenda unless I think of a better idea or someone else screws up. Debating, whining, bitching, and moaning about the punishment will result in an increase of the number of punishments. For everyone, not just the whiner. See, when I get angry about something, everyone else suffers as a result.

I wanted to be a lenient as I possibly could this time around, but I never liked the idea of a dialogue with the Sorting Hat anyway, so this just gave me reason to eradicate most of my problems. Next time might result in something more severe. If there is a next time, which I hope there isn't.

There will be no further discussion about the punishment, or the screw up that one person made.

So let's forget about that, shall we? =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Erm, what happened in the 4 hours and 15 minutes between those two posts? First, it was all happy with giggles and things, and now it's slamming us with an ultimatum . . . I find I'm a bit put off by this.

What's going to happen now with the Sorting Hat? Are you going to decide where our characters go?
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:30 pm

@Cerani: https://eternaldream.forummotion.com/general-chat-f5/toad-hpwhp-t552-165.htm#58955

I won't be deciding the House you guys are going into. That's still up to you all. You will, however, have to give me a different speech made by the Sorting Hat. A monologue, please.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm

I just wanted to say I'm sorry to everyone. I know you all have every right to be angry with me and I will not expect you to forgive me. I know this was a smaller matter, but still, some people may have been excited about the sorting hat. Once again I'm sorry and promise I will not screw up again, at least not inetionally. If I screw up without knowing it (Which I doubt will happen) I am sorry for any punishment that may ensue. Once again. I'm sorry.

Edit: @ Zeri: Even if we made one to begin with like Xeno and I?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 pm

@Sliv: You're a good person at heart, Sliv. Like I said before though, I will be reviewing and editing those few profiles with monologues for the Sorting Hat. Which means you and Xeno are safe, save for a few edits.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:41 pm

@ Zeri: Okay good. I wasn't sure what to put so Edits will be needed.

Last edited by SilverStorm on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Oh, as the events, like the Sorting Hat thing, are completed, you can all erase that stuff from your profiles. I only need it for that, so there's no point in keeping it afterwards.

I send tons of private messages a day, so I lose a lot of important stuff like profiles. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm

On a seperate note I'm making a NPC. I have a question though, can they be childhood friends?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Please note that I covered the NPC rule in section two: paragraph three, sentence numbers 1+2.

In case it wasn't clear...

You have to wait for the train. But feel free to make a profile for them.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:00 pm

That didn't quite answer my question. All it says about them is to wait till Sunday... I don't think I can make a profile now without knowing something about it. But meh... It can wait. I have an idea in mind if they can't be a childhood friend anyway. Have fun while you're away.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Ah, do you need mine Zeri? I didn't keep mine in the profile here, but I still have it.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:54 am

Er, Silver. My character never ignored yours. If you read carefully, Rosa introduces herself twice. Not to mention, I typed up a paragraph involving you and Zaneko's character. But it's too late now. I just wanted to mention this to you.

I have to choose a House? =/
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Um, I'm sorry for the wall of text. It's the longest post I've ever made . . . well, typed at least. It probably won't happen again for a very long time.

I guess I got a little carried away? ^.^;;
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi everyone!

Are all my HPWHP role players finished with Diagon Alley yet? If so, I can move us all to the Hogwarts Express.

Also, to my Dreamer folks, I've been thinking quite a lot about the role play over the weekend, and I've honestly made quite a few mistakes with it. For instance, we weren't supposed to see even a hint of barbarians until like...level 15. I'm dead serious. It was supposed to be an uninterrupted chapter. But a few things changed and I ended up sending us all back to the shadow realm.

I've also made mistakes about stats, abilities, and the lot.

SO, in light of that, I am willing to redo everything. I might even make it a bigger role play, and add affinity stats. I want to hear your opinions first though, Masq and Sliv. Are you both willing to restart Dreamer?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:45 pm

You know my opinion on the subject. :3 I most certainly am willing to restart.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 pm

It's rather quiet here today.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Sorry for such a late reply Zeri. As for the restart, I believe you shouldn't even have to ask. Though I must ask you this.

Do the same character's need to be used? For I have a new character that was inspired while I was back in the states and would love to use it...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 pm

No. If I understood correctly, we are allowed to send in new profiles. Remember, we might not even get in because she's giving others a chance as well~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next