Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

+3
Silver
Masquerade
Zerifachias
7 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

What do you think about Jakki?

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 I_vote_lcap33%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 I_vote_lcap17%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 I_vote_lcap50%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Xenosaga Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Well, considering it increases resistance, anyone who will be the most likely to be attacked by status inflicting attacks should put it on.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 33 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:14 pm

That would most likely be a magic-user. Enemies tend to hate ranged attacks.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Oh yeah! Light has been updated. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Mistake updated.

Cerani's been gone for 3 weeks. If she isn't back by next Satuday, I'll be forced to move on without her.

Sorry, that's just the way it has to be. If she comes back, she will, of course, be allowed to pop back into the role play.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Post x4 FuckTheWorld! x3

Attention "Ermith's Mistake" role players!

You may have already noticed, but Naomi is in the process of getting a new S-Ability, but there are a few requirements that need to be filled out first.

If you haven't, here it is:

+ Tampered Body - Naomi's body has been further altered in order to increase the conservation of her stamina and mana. Maximum HP increases by 35%. Maximum MP increases by 25%.

Unlocking "Tampered Body" S-Ability Requirements:
-Request "Naomi's Ingredient" must be completed.
-Request "Naomi's Ingredient II" must be completed.
-Secret Request "Rare Fungus" must be completed.
-Secret Request "Herbalist" must be completed.
-Naomi must be Level 20.
-Secret Request "Giant Spider Party" must be completed.

As you may have noticed, we are in the process of completing "Naomi's Ingredient," but there is a second request with pretty much the same objective. As for the Secret Requests, two of those have something to do with more ingredients for a potion. Naomi being Level 20 is just a requirement I put up so she can't get it very early.

Now, the Secret Request "Giant Spider Party" is not as fun as it sounds. It's hard. Very, very, very hard. I suggest that everyone gets a ranged attack, sure-hit attacks, and an immunity to poison. There's going to be a lot of poison. That's all I'm saying. Good luck. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Would you accept an S-Ability that makes one immune to Negative Physical Status Effects but causes Mental one to always take effect?

Or if not, could you provide an example you would accept?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:59 am

Well, Michelle should be fine. Except for the immunity.

Oh shit.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:32 am

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:39 am

Thank you very much Zeri, I will plan accordingly. And I have decided to go a different route with Tea. Oh the fun it shall be ^.^

Can anyone say Morphing Crystal? I can ^.^
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 pm

We'll have to get plenty of antidotes then.

Oh, and look at the Roleplay Suggestion forums if you will. New role play idea for something...pokemon-ish...
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:31 pm

New moves for dearest Melody:

+Mind Control: Forcefully seizes power over a single enemy's mind allowing the user to manipulate the moves of the enemy for as long as the hold lasts. Takes control of target for 3 turns. Range: 6 cells. ? MP. Enemy has chance of breaking free each turn. [1st turn - 0% chance; 2nd turn - 25% chance; Last turn - 50% chance] Target cannot break free if afflicted by a negative mental status effect.

+Psychic Rain: Sends arrows of invisible psychic energy skyrocketing into the air only to rain down endlessly on the opposition. 80% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. 6 randomized hits. ? MP. Lasts for 3 turns.

New moves for the...I don't know. Here's stuff for Mia:

+Focus: Shadow Step: Taking a single step, the user becomes engulfed in shadows only to reappear next to an enemy that gets assaulted by both the user and a shadow clone left behind. 150% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 2 hits. ? MP.

+Chaos: Lucid Moment: Unleashes a full torrent of blows upon the enemy leaving it completely dazed by the power and display of the move, making it an easy target for follow-up attacks. 90% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 7 hits. Chance of Confusion. Chance of Addle. Next hit the user lands on the target is critical. The user is allowed to take another action. ? MP.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Masquerade wrote:New moves for dearest Melody:

+Mind Control: Forcefully seizes power over a single enemy's mind allowing the user to manipulate the moves of the enemy for as long as the hold lasts. Takes control of target for 3 turns. Range: 6 cells. 29 MP. Enemy has chance of breaking free each turn. [1st turn - 0% chance; 2nd turn - 25% chance; Last turn - 50% chance] Target cannot break free if afflicted by a negative mental status effect.

+Psychic Rain: Sends arrows of invisible psychic energy skyrocketing into the air only to rain down endlessly on the opposition. 80% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. 6 randomized hits. 28 MP. Lasts for 3 turns.

New moves for the...I don't know. Here's stuff for Mia:

+Focus: Shadow Step: Taking a single step, the user becomes engulfed in shadows only to reappear next to an enemy that gets assaulted by both the user and a shadow clone left behind. 150% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 2 hits. 16 MP.

+Chaos: Lucid Moment: Unleashes a full torrent of blows upon the enemy leaving it completely dazed by the power and display of the move, making it an easy target for follow-up attacks. 90% Atk Dmg. Range: 4 cells. 7 hits. Chance of Confusion. Chance of Addle. Next hit the user lands on the target is critical. The user is allowed to take another action. 34 MP.

Good luck with those~<3

The Addle + Confusion + Critical + Extra move + 4 cell range + 7 hits combo killed you MP-wise there. I'm thinking I should have made it bigger.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:01 pm

I expected it to be that much. It's one of her bigger moves. We're starting to get to that end of the spectrum both fortunately and unfortunately. I'll go add them.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Sekai now has an unplanned Ice-type move.

Hikari has a planned Ragnarok ability. =3

Other than this time and a few others, they will continue to make combination abilities. Of course, Sekai will be able to defend herself by herself rather well. Hikari...not so much. She'll probably become our main healer soon.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 am

Hey, Zeri. I betcha didn't know that I finished making the rest of the moves for Melody and Mia's first profession. =D
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 am

You're hilarious, Masq.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:50 pm

A-Abilities for Amaya:

+Icy Grip: Coating her ribbons with freezing mana, Amaya sends that out and wraps them around her target, holding them until they freeze. Inflicts Freeze. Range: One Enemy.

+Rolling Snow: Amaya begins with a small snow ball before rolling it continuously until it grows into a round boulder of snow. She then pushes it toward her enemies, making it roll faster and faster as if it were going down hill and squashing all in its way. 100% Ice INT DMG. Chance of Immobilize. Range: All Enemies in a Straight Cell. Damage increases by 10% per cell traveled.

+Avalanche: Just like when a sound echoes through the snowy mountains, Amaya calls upon one of the greatest disasters and directs it at her enemies, letting the snow swallow them whole. 180% Ice INT DMG. Range: All Enemies. Chance of Freeze.

A-Abilities for Rai:

+Dancing Rondo: Rushing up to the enemy, Rai slashes at them and continues with the attack by spinning, dealing a kick to the enemy. She follows it up by another kick before ending it with a final kick that sends the target to the ground. She then moves back to her original place. 4 hits. 130% ATK DMG for first three hits. 160% ATK DMG for last hit. Range: 2 Cells.

+Body Break: Rai grabs the enemy and slams them to the ground face first and proceeds to stomp the hell out of them. 5 hits. 100% ATK DMG. Chance of Seal. Range: Adjacent.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Xenosaga wrote:A-Abilities for Amaya:

+Icy Grip: Coating her ribbons with freezing mana, Amaya sends that out and wraps them around her target, holding them until they freeze. Inflicts Freeze (75% Chance). Range: One Enemy. 17 MP.

+Rolling Snow: Amaya begins with a small snow ball before rolling it continuously until it grows into a round boulder of snow. She then pushes it toward her enemies, making it roll faster and faster as if it were going down hill and squashing all in its way. 100% Ice INT DMG. Chance of Immobilize. Range: All Enemies in a Straight Cell. Damage increases by 10% per cell traveled. 24 MP

+Avalanche: Just like when a sound echoes through the snowy mountains, Amaya calls upon one of the greatest disasters and directs it at her enemies, letting the snow swallow them whole. 180% Ice INT DMG. Range: All Enemies. Chance of Freeze. 26 MP

A-Abilities for Rai:

+Dancing Rondo: Rushing up to the enemy, Rai slashes at them and continues with the attack by spinning, dealing a kick to the enemy. She follows it up by another kick before ending it with a final kick that sends the target to the ground. She then moves back to her original place. 4 hits. 130% ATK DMG for first three hits. 160% ATK DMG for last hit. Range: 2 Cells. 16 MP

+Body Break: Rai grabs the enemy and slams them to the ground face first and proceeds to stomp the hell out of them. 5 hits. 100% ATK DMG. Chance of Seal. Range: Adjacent. 19 MP

There you go.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:16 pm

It's Friday...

Weekend Laziness session has begin!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:02 pm

See? I posted now. It's all good, even if I resorted to useless Charles, poor guy. Um, I think I can rightfully say Beni won't be doing much this battle, partly because she's afraid of losing another summon and otherpartly because she and her summons are practically useless against the creatures in the cave. Darnit.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Michelle first job is kind of beast with her infinite basic attack range.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:22 am

Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:59 am

v Updates v

I'm going to start my post in Light soon, since all the members are active.

I'm updating Mistake tomorrow sometime after 3pm.

I will post in the Pokemon Journey after Light.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:18 pm

We should totally make Melody move the fountain. 8D
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Sorry Xeno, but that is an extremely large object. Unless Rai has some tylenol or something, I don't think that's gonna fly. ^ ^; Unless it's some kind of story-related thing. Then maybe just this once she could move. Otherwise, it's whatever Zeri has in store for us.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next