Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

+3
Silver
Masquerade
Zerifachias
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

What do you think about Jakki?

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 I_vote_lcap33%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 I_vote_lcap17%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 I_vote_lcap0%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 I_vote_lcap50%TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:31 pm

She punches them with explosion mana, and then takes some time to run away. She'll need Melody's help keeping the enemy away, because the resulting explosion will kill things. =3

Sounds like fun, eh? =3

And Mia should focus on dealing an innumerable amount of hits. Because that stuff is effective.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling! - Page 35 Empty Re: TOAD - My Spidey Sense is Tingling!

Post by Masquerade Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Oh, Melody will be very useful at keeping things at bay. :3 It's mostly to keep enemies away from herself, but as she learns her different moves, she keeps everyone safe. ^ ^

And don't worry; that's the power behind her moves. You think Dancing Blade Chaos is bad with its measly 12 hits? Things get a lot worse. And awesome. Image of future moves she could use keep popping into my head. I might have her A-Abilities done today too. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Speaking of awesome abilities, Naomi needs to level up.

I want Spirit Breaker. Now. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Double post because I'm awesome.

+ Earthen Collapse - Sekai jumps high into the air, curling into a ball and spinning down at an incredible speed back to earth. Just before hitting an enemy, she uncurls her body and slams her heel down on their head. The sheer force behind the kick causes the very earth to crack and cave in. 230% Atk Earth DMG. If targeting a flying enemy, this attack can ground them for a few turns. Single enemy. 28-34 MP.

=D
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:03 pm

I am really starting to regret using Tea. She's worthless in situations such as these >.<
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Of course she's useless right now.

She's flucking paralyzed, what did you expect?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:32 pm

Well of course, but she didn't do enough damage to make up for being paralyzed >.>

Edit: Tea only did one damage... Astra did way more... why would the croc attack Tea and not Astra?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Ew, paralysis. Michelle do not like paralysis. Or lightning in general.

EDIT: Hahaha, it's Golden Sun.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Felix from Golden Sun, of course~<3

And some moves from Golden Sun.

Others from Dragon Quest IX.

@Sliv: Because the available combo was too good to pass by for the mage.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Kind of makes me want to play Golden Sun again, though I like Isaac more.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Issac is cooler in the second game, I agree.

The third Golden Sun is coming out soon you know. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:02 pm

I saw the trailer and was horribly disappointed by the graphics. I would rather they have made it another Gameboy Advance one instead of being for that new 3DS or whatever it's called. But, if the story is good, I'll take it.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:07 pm

I didn't calculate Hikari to do so much damage so early in the fight. T_T

Oh well. If this is a short battle, then it doesn't matter. It's only the mini-bosses, after all. Halfway point. =3

Light updated.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:05 am

I predict Felix's downfall in another turn or two. It shouldn't be too hard to subdue them.

After that we can travel through the passage. I'll make a time skip to bring us to the Lost City of Kilstein, where we will explore and fight various creatures, including some overgrown spiders.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:33 am

I think he's dead now. =/
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:35 am

I wouldn't doubt it.

Cynthia's probably dead too.

I'll start updating.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 am

Light Updated!

Early Christmas present. Weapons! =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:04 am

Should I send the description of my characters' previous weapons so you can keep it in the inventory?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Melody:

+Meditate: The user ceases to be stressed by the surrounding battle and takes a moment to focus all thoughts to fight more efficiently. Increases INT and SPR by 20% for three turns. Range: Self. ? MP.

Mia:

+S-Type Slash Wave: With a single slash of the user's weapon, an enormous wave of illusion mana surges along the ground striking at all enemies in its path, blinding and altering their mental and physical perception. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: Same row/column. Chance of Blind. Chance of Confusion. ? MP.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Masquerade wrote:Melody:

+Meditate: The user ceases to be stressed by the surrounding battle and takes a moment to focus all thoughts to fight more efficiently. Increases INT and SPR by 20% for three turns. Range: Self. 8 MP.

Mia:

+S-Type Slash Wave: With a single slash of the user's weapon, an enormous wave of illusion mana surges along the ground striking at all enemies in its path, blinding and altering their mental and physical perception. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: Same row/column. Chance of Blind. Chance of Confusion. 21 MP.

There you go.

@Xeno: Yes please.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Unfortunately we will be seeing Felix and the other two again.

Ueqi finds them and turns their souls black as coal. In other words, extremely evil.

We fight them once during the "Barbarian Tribe" arc and again in the "The Ascending Star" arc.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:35 pm

You know, Cerani, the more you ignore Mistake, the more inclined I am to update without you.

I can easily find someone to replace you, if you think you don't have enough time to contribute to my role play.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:50 pm

It would be easiest, I think. I'm really not feeling it with Mistake, man. There's . . . a lot of crap going on, so I'm sorry.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Then that's fine.

Mistake is open for one new candidate.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Come to think of it, Sliv still hasn't posted.

Even if your character is paralyzed, you still have to post something. No being lazy. That's my job.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next