Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+10
Cerani
Kurio
Creame
Eonis ♪
Silver
Xenosaga
Durn
Masquerade
Via
Zerifachias
14 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Via Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Hello people ... Guess what I learned today...
I'm a strange little girl... My friend told me ... And then after thinking about it for a WHOLE period , I realized she was right... I am strange
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Durn Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:54 pm

The world is strange.

In this world, if you're normal, you're strange too, because everyone else is strange. So technically, even the normal people are strange, but I guess only the truly strange people are strange, but in the eyes of the strange, the normal are strange for being norm-

I'm thinking too hard.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Define normal.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Normal? What's normal? Is it a type of chocolate? Can I eat it?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Zeri~Zeri wrote:Define normal.

Fresh meat.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:02 pm

I understand what U r saying . Haha
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by PwnageSniper Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Normal can be used as an adjective to describe a person or object with no distinctive traits whatsoever, such to the degree, that the word normal had to be invented to cover all bases.

That, and it's a line that is perpendicular to the tangent of a curve or circle.
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Location : Whereever I want to be. Whenever I want to be. Wonders of the Internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:09 pm

PwnageSniper wrote:Normal can be used as an adjective to describe a person or object with no distinctive traits whatsoever, such to the degree, that the word normal had to be invented to cover all bases.

That, and it's a line that is perpendicular to the tangent of a curve or circle.

You're no fun.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm going to pretend I understood that.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:45 pm

PwnageSniper wrote:Normal can be used as an adjective to describe a person or object with no distinctive traits whatsoever, such to the degree, that the word normal had to be invented to cover all bases.

Windy actually understood that...he didn't want to admit this, but Pre-calc helps...ara...>.>
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by PwnageSniper Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:46 pm

I aim to please. Very Happy

Wait a second...shit.
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Location : Whereever I want to be. Whenever I want to be. Wonders of the Internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Yeahhh.... I'm not understanding but I will just agree , and pretend I did ...
So ...
Yahh I completly AGREE!!! 0.0
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by PwnageSniper Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Aw, why thanks Via! Very Happy
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 pm

lolPwn.

Normal is boring. Normal's a blank page.
Fill your canvas with happiness, sadness, and rage.

...Holy crap, that rhymed. I can totally use that in my poetry workbook for Creative Writing... yesss~ 8DDDDD
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Your welcome haha
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 pm

People who think they`re normal are strange for thinking they are normal. People who accept that they are strange are usually the awesome-est...except for me, I am strange yet strangely not awesome. T-T I`m cold, therefore I now lay in bed wearing my attire from this day that has just passed, minus the shoes and glasses, clinging to my newest fox plushie (yip!), and wondering why in the HELL my 1x1 RP partner on a different site hasn`t posted in like 4 days...I`ve seen that she has been online too, which is why I`m pissed! Wow...I just realized that in typing this, I just went through like five emotions...in like two minutes. I`m random. XD Did I mention I have been consumed by KH? I need to go ahead and beat this one fucking hard as hell pain-in-the-ass boss so I can get on with it...but anyways, hi all! =3
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 pm

ARGH!

Those damned zombies are so annoying!

I recently started a new mineshaft, and all around me I hear the gargled sounds of zombies in caves.

I might find a dungeon at this rate. But that's doubtful. I hear skeletons and spiders in the same area. There's likely to be creepers too. You can't hear them until the: Sssssssssss-BOOM!

Time for some branch mining now. I could use some TNT for all this dirt.

Ssssssss-BOOM!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Guess who tried out for rifle !!!!???

Meeee!!! And I did pretty good for not knowing how to do it
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Hehehe...dog treats are good...-stuffs a dog treat into his mouth-
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Masq you are so damn lucky you have FFXIII for Xbox 360. I think I found out what broke my PS3:

On June 2, 2010, a class action lawsuit was filed against Square Enix and Sony Computer Entertainment America due to alleged freezing bugs in the game damaging and physically breaking PlayStation 3 consoles. Square Enix claims it is an issue with the console, while Sony blames the issue on a glitch on the game disc.

Not sure if that broke my PS3 since it broke in October, but I hope it didn't and that it was just something wrong with the system.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 pm

<-

Just cuz I'm playing Tales of Vesperia again. :3 Blasphemy right? I can't help but love Rita and, as Drache put it, her 'girl crush' on Estelle. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:42 pm

It's been a while since Windy's seen a girl in your avi...ara...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:43 pm

<---

Because it's nearly that time of year.

That, and I now have a Misaka-themed profile. =3

One more exam to go! Math is going to be a piece of cake tomorrow. That, and I'm going to be having some cake as celebration of finishing my exams. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah. Went with yuri instead of yaoi for once, but it's only because it's a special occassion!! ToV is just one of the most epic games. I love it so much. I wish Xeno had gotten on tonight. I'm leaving myself to go eat, play ToV, and sleep. I have a three-part final English paper that I have to write...that's due tomorrow by 5:00pm.

Sucks for me, the procrastinator. ^ ^;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:42 pm

I didn't make rifle line...Sad
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next