Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+12
Cerani
Azure
Dwaggy Sama~
Via
Eonis ♪
Xenosaga
Durn
Uguu~ Yogurt
Kurio
Masquerade
SilentFox21993
Zerifachias
16 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:03 pm

What?! Nooooooooo! I completely forgot about that, Creame! I is sorry. ;-;

Wonder if I'll be able to find it on a different site. . . . . Probably not.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 pm

I'll make sure to do that for you, Creame. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Windy-tan wrote:...Windy just thought of something...where did our other dairy product go, ara? o.o
Where did Yoyo go? Maybe he/she/it expired. :c That's not possible though. We have the power of Moo on our side. We'll never expire. D:

It's alright, Xeno. If I get onto another computer, I'll be sure to watch it. ^o^

Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Hello people
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Hello, Via.

Today is such a slow day. I was so addicted to making my new characters, I wasn't even able to talk to my friend today. Too bad he lives in Scotland. :/
-insert long sigh here-

On another note, you know, I was reading some past posts of mine, like when I first started, and it looks like my post style is changing. More serious-esque. I don't like that. I'm not really a serious person at all, so I wonder why this is happening. Hmm...
-contemplates-
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:28 pm

im the same way creame ... i understand what ur saying
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Haaaay, y'all~
Today is a good day~ Like any other day~ Though, I was kinda depressed yesterday. Oh ho ho~

Today is a snowday~ And so is tomorrow. No school for two days~ I'm so happy~ ^w^

How is everyone today? Good, yeah? Get some snow, anyone? :3
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Not here. Though to be honest I have been off of school for long enough and tomorrow I don't have to get up until 8. So it's all good ^.^
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 am

MAN HOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR B/W.

Look at this thing:

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 13 Spr_5b_579

So cute. ;3; My first initial intrest in this game is that my first thought was, "New generation? Heck yeah!" It's always good news to hear that a new mainstream game is coming, because it means your favorite franchise is still alive. True, not always are the Pokémon the best of designs - I had to adjust myself to Unova's set of Pokémon, still am with some. But, with a new generation, it meant a new region to explore, new Pokémon to catch and see, plus a new adventure and story to complete! After learning about the graphics in the game, the battle system and design, I was hooked! Not to forget that many of the Pokémon they were revealing caught my attention well enough to like. Then I heard we weren't playing as the average ten-year-old anymore, and I found that even better, because it meant a possibility of a new storyline from the norm.

BTW new siggey. :3
Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:11 am

We've been getting a lot of adverse weather warnings and many classes have been called off. It's kinda funny too 'cause the second semester just started. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:12 am

Wish that would happen here. It is freezing and there is no heating in any of the buildings. No insulation either.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Masquerade wrote:We've been getting a lot of adverse weather warnings and many classes have been called off. It's kinda funny too 'cause the second semester just started. XD

Yeah, weather warnings.

One of my friends told me we were going to get 8 inches. I told him 4 inches maximum.

We only have 1 1/2 inches. I think I won. xD

Classes start tomorrow for me. I have to get up extra early to get breakfast in time for class. Well...8 isn't very early, but to someone who is waking up at 9 every morning now, it's early.

But all campus activities are a-go, so classes are still going to start tomorrow.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Well, since I posted last, I took the bus on over to the college anyway, and I now know why so many classes were cancelled and why almost no one is here. The ice on the walkways is just horrible. And on the grass. And on the railings. It was a freaking hazard just getting to the Fox Lab building where I'm at now and it seems no one else is. I'm guessing all labs were cancelled for the week since the instructors like to keep them all on the same schedule. But yeah. Almost slipped and busted my ass like a million times. It's going to be a pain to get back to the bus stop in a few hours. I'll have to leave this building early because of the ice. T_T
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Ouch.

I'm up in the Appalachia region, but it's not very icy, not at all. The only thing that's frozen at all is the lake.

Of course, the entire streets and sidewalks were covered with salt beforehand, so that's probably why nothing's frozen.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:09 pm

Well, the fact that the streets and some of the walkways aren't completely frozen must be because of preparations beforehand I guess. Either that, or maintenance people came out early this morning and took care of it. I think it's the latter situation. -.-
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Right, if they had done it beforehand, it wouldn't be quite as serious as you made it sound.

Then you would be having classes...probably.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:49 pm

I would have figured Raleigh would be more cautious about this cold weather, but it seems it doesn't occur as often as I thought. Oh well. It kinda rules because I don't have classes, but it kinda sucks because I don't know what my schedule's going to feel like. I know what it is, but there's more to it than that. What's the accurate lag time between classes if time taken to get from place to place is taken into account? What kinds of shortcuts are there between classes? I could scope that out today, but...

Three words: Ice.

Hopefully things will clear up and next week will be more stable. Sure, I prefer to be lazy and warm than to be cold and learning, but I must say that college courses always keep me in suspense. Plus, I have Introductory Philosophy this semester, so that's a major plus. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:59 pm

My first class tomorrow is Cognitive Learning. One of my two Psych classes this semester. It is a junior-level course too, so that ought to be fun.

Meh, I'm a smart person and a quick learner, so I should be fine. I've never really had to study for a class before, so you can imagine how much smarter I'd be if I actually did study.

Which I will probably have to do, seeing as I have 6 courses. One level 3, one level 2, the rest are level 1.

From what I can tell, the lag time between most of my classes is 10 minutes, which I actually prefer. I want to get my day over with in one fell swoop, not this and that at different times, that would be a disaster.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Huh. I'm the complete opposite. I love having long breaks between classes. It forces me to stay on campus and study in that time so I can just relax in the evening when I get home.

Also, I didn't study a single bit in high school and graduated with a 3.95 GPA. If I studied, I'd probably be able to rule the world. I along with the other denizens of this planet would probably prefer for that not to happen. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Super duper awesome update for Minecraft coming up on Thursday.

Remember that Mojang Specifications is a Swedish company, so the time is a little off there.

I dunno what the update is gonna hold, but Notch seems to be making a big deal about.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Minecraft update?

Minecraft update?

Wait, I already said that.

Minecraft update?

Yess.....
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:38 am

Also note that if you did not purchase the Alpha version of Minecraft BEFORE December 20th, then this update will not be free.

At least, that is what I read.

The Word of Notch.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:26 pm

I just emptied my recycle bin.

It had 1.01 GB of my 2 GB memory in there.

No wonder my computer was going so slow. It's all good now though.

By the way, the Minecraft update is OUT!! Run minecraft.exe and the new stuff is all yours!

We have working paintings in multiplayer now, as well as a water mob, 15 different dyes for wool, a "new tree type" which I have not yet seen yet. A useful block and a pretty block, both of which are secret and unknown. Damn you Notch and your secrets!!!

Reeds have been turned into sugar canes, but still make paper. We have note blocks, which I believe work like piano keys. But you have to tune them (right click) and play them (left click). I'm not sure what the note blocks are about though.

Well, I'm going to go explore. But one more thing...

WE HAZ CAKE!!!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Just saw the videos, they have cake, new dye and a dispenser.

It's not a very good dispenser.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:48 pm

No, but it makes for a very funny scene in the Yogcast. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next