Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+12
Cerani
Azure
Dwaggy Sama~
Via
Eonis ♪
Xenosaga
Durn
Uguu~ Yogurt
Kurio
Masquerade
SilentFox21993
Zerifachias
16 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Cerani Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:11 pm

I know it too, rofl. XDDD Poor Zerkers, just can't keep up, even if we get some epic damage per hit.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Well, when I was lv 55, I fought one of each of the 66+ classes and of course I got my ass whooped each time. I fought a Darkstalker and he just cut through my defenses as if they were nothing. So did the Warlord. The Mystic just sat on the ground and did nothing whilst I missed her over and over again. The Sharpshooter went to PvP before we could really battle. Archmage pwned me. Demonologist pwned me. XD Don't get me started on the Prophet battle. I didn't even bother with fighting a Templar. Just bleh. They're all too powerful!!!!!!!!!!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Masq, I find your nerdgasms amusing. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Uguu~ Yogurt wrote:
Faust ze Ice Cream wrote:Wow...well, tell Windy if you ever do get it...and Windy'll add you as a friend...ara...XD

lol alright. =P Anyways, zombies on lawns? o.O *Gets my plants*
Finally, someone gets ze reference, ara! :DDDD
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 pm

I've beaten the iPhone version of PvZ, does that count?
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:22 pm

...yes...well ze PC version is better, ara!~~~
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:59 pm

I wish I could get into MMOs again... But without my friends to goof around with, it's no fun. ;o;

Dood, I got chubby over winter. It was warm today, so I decided to whip out some of my shorts. I was aghast when they didn't fit as comfortably as I remembered... -crysobemopaincut-
Diet... Diet... Time for a diet...
I need to take a break. Cut down the interweb time. :c
/probably will blow it off
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Poor Creame. Work it out, girl. A little exercise never hurt! >Very Happy Luckily for me, college involves a ton of walking...and I only eat once a day anyway. That's probably not healthy. @.@

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:10 pm

I have around one to two meals a day.

Definitely not healthy.

But I am getting less weight that way, but still managing to gain, somehow. >>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Yeah, I haven't lost any weight in a long time. I'm not gaining any, but still. With all that damn walking and no food, I can't help but wonder why I'm not losing.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Well, because you're doing all that walking, your muscle is developing a little slower than you're losing fat, but muscle weighs more than fat, so it stays at a standstill...?

I have no idea.

Speaking of walking, I need to start getting out to do that more, since it's getting slightly warmer now.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Yeah, good point. I must be at some crazy equilibrium. I might hit the gym when it starts getting like really warmer 'cause for the past couple of days it's been freezing outside. =_=
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Er, it's not really that important, but I've lost like fifteen pounds since the last time you saw me Masq. ^.^;; Stress and lack of food in the house = not healthy. But I've been walking up to Wal-Mart at least three times a frikkin' day, so . . . that probably has something to do with it.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Man, what's wrong with all of us? We're not healthy!! XD Aha! I think I'm eating too much pasta. It has a lot of carbs, so I end up burning off the excess with all my walking, but never really get to the fat! But I will never forsake pasta. Never, never, never! ... Mainly 'cause it's the only thing I can cook.

I hope Ash likes pasta. ><
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:32 pm

I love pasta, too. I had it two times in a row, yesterday and today... hehe... I try to eat fruits alot as a healthy alternative to snacking, but I like avocados and sugary-sweet ones... Mmm... d'anju~~~

I exercise a bit, not so much now that it's gotten cold but... I hoped my vegetarian-ism would make up for the lack of activity and it really hasn't. Not to mention my awesomesauce Anatomy teacher gives me full-sized candy bars and cheese crackers everyday... My backpack is like heaven for people with the munchies... Today I decided to make some money, though, and sold my accumulated slim-jims(also a gift from my teacher) for a dollar... Profit!

To bed with me. I need to get up early. G'Night, everyone~~~ Sweet dreams~ <3
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Night, Creameh. <3

I remember Ms. Brent from NBHS. She was this substitute teacher who always gave her students Jolly Ranchers. Always. Like she carried around bags and bags of them. When Madame Mouney, the French teacher, got pregnant and took her leave, we were lucky enough to have Ms. Brent as our substitute for the semester and she always bought us snacks and shit. It was epic.

As a matter of fact, last time I went down to Leland, me and Fox ran into her at the mall. It was hilarious. XD She thought we were brothers. lmao
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Oh god, really? XD Is that why you had Jolly Ranchers like everyday for months?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:44 pm

YES! That's how I was able to bribe Fox into having hot wild sex with me in the locker room.....er, I mean....how I was able to share the Jolly Ranchers with mah friends. ^ ^;;;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 pm

TurboWaitress wrote:
Happy now, ara! <3

TotalBiscuit ftw, ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Masquerade wrote:YES! That's how I was able to bribe Fox into having hot wild sex with me in the locker room.....er, I mean....how I was able to share the Jolly Ranchers with mah friends. ^ ^;;;

. . . Rofl. That actually explains why he kept coming up to you asking for Jolly Ranchers. XDDD It all comes out now.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Blast! The secret got out! >,< Sorry, Fox. I didn't want anyone to know you traded sex favors for Jolly Ranchers. XD

Also, going to sleep. Early Calc II class tomorrow. I have no idea what we're doing, but I hope there isn't a test. ^ ^;

@Creameh: Tell Funky that Masq said Happy Birthday, 'kay? ^_^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:18 pm

I always knew there was something going on. ;P
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:57 am

Masquerade wrote:I remember Ms. Brent from NBHS. She was this substitute teacher who always gave her students Jolly Ranchers. Always. Like she carried around bags and bags of them.

. . .

As a matter of fact, last time I went down to Leland, me and Fox ran into her at the mall. It was hilarious. XD She thought we were brothers. lmao
Cerani, Ms. Brent is the one who bought my border collie drawing! =3

And yeah...me and Masq. don't really look like brothers...-makes a comparative glance-...nope, I just don't see it!

As for the sex favors in exchange for Jolly Ranchers...I just really, REALLY like candy...

XD

OMG! How dare I forget! Every time people would see Cerani and I together, they thought we were siblings! I really thought that was funny!
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Balthair Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 am

Man miss brent is awesome. I had her as a sub a few weeks ago. And Fox, I never said it before, but you and Cerani do look kinda alike O.o..
Balthair
Balthair
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next