Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me.

3 posters

Go down

You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me. Empty You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me.

Post by Dwaggy Sama~ Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:34 pm

So guys, if someone doesn't like you, do you "give" them a reason not to like you? People can sometimes not like you for no reason, or maybe for a small one, so do you just give them a reason, i.e tormenting them, trolling them, etc?

Dwaggy Sama~
Dwaggy Sama~
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me. Empty Re: You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me.

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:50 pm

If someone doesn't like me, I usually just ignore them and they ignore me.

It works out well for both of us, so there really isn't much of a problem.

I'll basically like anyone who is nice to me, with a few exceptions, and I am very open-minded about other people's opinions.

The one thing I like about myself, is that I love to hear other people's opinions on any and every matter, AS LONG AS they are not being forceful about it. I mean, no one likes it when someone tries to force an opinion on them, that's just common knowledge. Because I like to hear multiple different views on a subject, I can learn more than I could have than with just a singular view.

I try to surround myself with people who think differently from me in nearly every subject. I find it boring if everyone agrees with everyone else, nothing would ever get done if that were the case. Now, certain ideas I'm okay with agreement on, like murder for instance. We all know that murder is against human morality, so while we can joke about killing people, we won't ever actually do it. I know that there are some exceptions to the human morality issue, but I'm not going to get into that.

I don't need to give people a reason not to like me, they make them up by themselves. Recently, I've been trying to be nice to everyone I meet, attempting to get rid of my own diversity problems that everyone has. "Just because I (am) ____, doesn't mean I (am) ____." You can fill in the blanks, it won't matter what it is. And let me tell you, it is extremely hard to get rid of every single bad stereotype.

But there are still some people who believe that if there is one difference between us, then we can't be friends. For instance, one person that I attempted to become friends with (I legitimately TRIED to be her friend), told me that because of the certain viewpoints I held about religion and politics, she hated my guts. For the record, I never told her any of my politics views, and by my knowledge, only one of my religious views.

In those situations, there really isn't anything that I can do about it, so I don't worry about it. I was friendly towards her, but she didn't want to accept me. It is my responsibility to get along with everyone, but that is impossible if the other person doesn't have an open mind.

I am an introvert (around the 16-17 range of seriousness, with 30), and I also have a very open mind. I may not seem to like other people's opinions at time, but honestly, I love learning more about cognition; how people think.

This post was significantly larger than I had expected it to be. Apparently I had a lot to say on this matter. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me. Empty Re: You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me.

Post by Azure Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:03 pm

I try to give everyone a reason to dislike me, but I try to keep it subtle. That way if I don't like the other person I can just make this flaw ore pronounced and drive them away from me.

^ ^
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down