Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the Last Video Game You Played?

+13
Nixen Luster Oha
crazE
TheNinjaSlayer
Xenosaga
見崎鳴
MysticKnightFF5
Creame
Silver
Kurio
Masquerade
Cerani
Zerifachias
Durn
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What's the Last Video Game You Played? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's the Last Video Game You Played?

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 pm

I still have my first playthrough where I got all the way to lv 99, beat Sephiroth, completed nearly all the syntheses, missions, gummi missions, etc. I probably topped out at like 98%. lololol I would finish it, but there's no point since I've already played Birth by Sleep. \o/ So yeah. Secret video's not so secret anymore.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's the Last Video Game You Played? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's the Last Video Game You Played?

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:46 pm

I haven't played that game, haven't found the time or the money to do so.

Maybe I'll come visit you one day and we can play video games or something. XD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:48 pm

OMG, Zeri. Birth by Sleep is, in my opinion, the BEST Kingdom Hearts game to ever come into existence. That thing made me cry so hard. (Love games that make me cry.) But seriously. Even though it's only for the PSP, it totally tops any of games for the major systems.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Then I need to find someone with a PSP, steal it, get that game, and play it.

Because I want to know the awesomes of this game that I have not yet seen. I don't like being out of the circle when it comes to video games. =3=
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 pm

When you do play it, you will be amazed, not to mention if you're keeping track of the series as a whole, it's actually really important to the storyline.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Yeah, I played KH I & II, but none of the other ones. I never really found the time to go out and get those other games or the consoles required for them.

This might take awhile. =3= I might be better off waiting for a PC port. XD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Zerifachias wrote:Square Enix needs to remake FFVI

I could not agree more.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 pm

I know right?

Instant. Millions. No joke.

All people from ages 14-29 will buy that game. Maybe even older than that. Seriously, FFVI was Square Enix's greatest creation, and still is. I refuse to bend on that.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Zerifachias wrote:Final Fantasy VI and VII are the greatest, in my opinion. I really liked the combat mechanics in X, but I HATED the story and I HATED the terrible voice acting.

My least favorite scene has to be after Luca, where Auron drags Tidus back to Yuna's group and forces him to join. That fake laughing made my ears burn. Ugh.

Oh god, I know. I think that's why I dislike Tidus and Yuna so much. I only like Yuna for her healing, and love her summons more than I like Auron's little laugh. And Tidus . . . eh. I don't really find him useful until he learns Slow, they only have those stupid fast monsters in the game to make it seem like he's important. As far as I'm concerned, only Auron, Lulu, Kimahri, and maybe Wakka are actually important combat wise, and Kimahri because he's totally customizable. That and he makes me laugh. I could do without Yuna, excluding her summons, because I get so many healing items it's not really needed, and Tidus doesn't really do anything beyond those stupid fast dodgers. First strike is great and all, but not when you don't do enough damage to make it count.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Cerani wrote:
Zerifachias wrote:Final Fantasy VI and VII are the greatest, in my opinion. I really liked the combat mechanics in X, but I HATED the story and I HATED the terrible voice acting.

My least favorite scene has to be after Luca, where Auron drags Tidus back to Yuna's group and forces him to join. That fake laughing made my ears burn. Ugh.

Oh god, I know. I think that's why I dislike Tidus and Yuna so much. I only like Yuna for her healing, and love her summons more than I like Auron's little laugh. And Tidus . . . eh. I don't really find him useful until he learns Slow, they only have those stupid fast monsters in the game to make it seem like he's important. As far as I'm concerned, only Auron, Lulu, Kimahri, and maybe Wakka are actually important combat wise, and Kimahri because he's totally customizable. That and he makes me laugh. I could do without Yuna, excluding her summons, because I get so many healing items it's not really needed, and Tidus doesn't really do anything beyond those stupid fast dodgers. First strike is great and all, but not when you don't do enough damage to make it count.

Once you get Rikku back, Tidus is pretty much null and void in all honesty.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:29 am

Starcraft, THE ORIGINAL, FOOLS.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Tales of Phantasia...such an odd battle system...
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Nier. PLAY IT. One of the best games in existence. (Actually, the last game I played was Pokemon HeartGold, but Nier is 1,000,000,000 times better. Just saying. HNNNNGGG--)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Skyrim. So many hours of Skyrim.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNinjaSlayer Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Fortune Summoners.
TheNinjaSlayer
TheNinjaSlayer
Cat Napper

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:42 am

Cerani, Starcraft<3333

I used to mod the old maps for online. Mad

Minecraft, too addicting @_@
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Dude, that's cool. Very Happy I used to play with the map editor when I was a kid, so obviously I never fully understood it.

I think the last thing I played was technically Solitaire. Does that count?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by crazE Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:16 pm

I messed with the editor when I was a kid allllll the time. That's how I got to understanding it more XD My dad introduced me to it as i've been hooked since. I dun have the original anymore, however :<

last thing I played? Masq Tales of Alidaire Still Minecraft XD
crazE
crazE
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixen Luster Oha Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 am

Last game I played is FFX.

Them chocobo..
Nixen Luster Oha
Nixen Luster Oha
Restless
Restless

http://lusterin.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 pm

A group of friends of mine decided to go back to playing Trickster Online since they are just giving away 100 levels to people, and they managed to drag me into it. I kinda like the game, just not sure how long I'll be able to put up with an eastern-style MMORPG after playing wow for so long. I've been having less and less patiance to stay on the same field grinding down the same monster for a goddamn card for 2 hours straight...

Well, let's see uh? They do need a racoon to tank.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:29 pm

I've been playing The Binding of Isaac: The wrath of the lamb.

I LOVE this game. Edmumd Mcmillen has made some really good games in my opinion, and I really like the art style that he uses for his games too.
Isaac is very much an indie affair - think something along the lines of old-school Zelda (the dungeons) and you're almost there. It has a lot of re playability value too.
Luminous
Luminous
Siesta Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:24 pm

I have been playing Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland religiously since I got it for my birthday last week. And I fucking love it. GUST does not disappoint. Ever. And I get to use my favorite characters from the prequel, Atelier Totori~ That makes me a very happy Masq. ^ ^
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxzki Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Guild Wars 2. A pity they released the game as my college year began, I find it to be extremely fun, among the few MMOs I actually enjoy playing. Probably the best 60 bucks I've spent in the past year.
Proxzki
Proxzki
Sleep-Deprived Zombie
Sleep-Deprived Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritual Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:16 pm

I decided to pick up Maplestory again.

Time for multiple months of holding shift.
Ritual
Ritual
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3