Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

+11
Creame
見崎鳴
Sailor Moon
Nixen Luster Oha
Dwaggy Sama~
Silver
Illusionary Blademage
Masquerade
Kurio
Zerifachias
Durn
15 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 40 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Luminous Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 pm

You guys are such geeks
xD Naaa I kid. I'll leave you all to play.
=D
Luminous
Luminous
Siesta Master

Back to top Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 40 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Xenosaga Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Oh shit, I just realized (after reading the above comment) that I played the whole day away and didn't do what I wanted to do.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminous Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Xenosaga wrote:Oh shit, I just realized (after reading the above comment) that I played the whole day away and didn't do what I wanted to do.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

I would actually call that a productive day. xD
I can't help but laugh though.
Luminous
Luminous
Siesta Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 pm

HA.

I actually went back into the game, got to level 12, and teleported out of the starting area. =3=

It's about time too.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. It's almost 10, and I want my 7 hours. G'night. =3=
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:46 pm

Night Zeri.

Going to spend my next 75 mins trying to finish up what I wanted to do. ;-;
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixen Luster Oha Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Did what I wanted to do. Get farther ahead on KH, lol

Other than that I couldn't successfully download the game for some reason ._.
Nixen Luster Oha
Nixen Luster Oha
Restless
Restless

http://lusterin.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:14 am

So, you guys know by now how much I love archery. Right? Right. I fucking love bows and arrows, I feel like the world should switch back to games of strength instead of wars of killing. It's more fun that way, and neither side dies. But I digress.

I recently learned that there is a class here called "Individual Sports." Which is kind of like a sport that you don't need a team for, like golf...and archery. That's right, this college is offering to teach ARCHERY to the students.

You have no idea how happy this made me. Oh, my god. Archery? Are you fucking serious?

I'm taking this class next semester. It's going to fulfill my gym requirements too, so I don't have to take another blasted religion course (we have a choice, either gym, or religion to fulfill the liberal core requirements). I've already taken my recreation course, so I need a gym/religion course now. And holy fucking shit batman, I'm taking Archery next semester. \o/
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Zerflah wrote:And holy fucking shit batman, I'm taking Archery next semester. \o/
You know who else uses archery?

The Green Arrow.
Could you run around campus with your bow and quiver with a green suit on? Please? You could wear a green morphsuit. Like Anon.

c:

@Nix - ... Son, I am disappoint.
Can't play today anyway 'cause I got history terms to do... >:/
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:51 pm

I got too much math homework... :<
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixen Luster Oha Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Reminds me that it's spirit week and today was superhero day...

Forgot to get a batman shirt..

@Creame: ... I'm worried that I can't sign up for the classes I want next year.

@Kuori: What math are you in?
Nixen Luster Oha
Nixen Luster Oha
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Calc...not fun... :<
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixen Luster Oha Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Oh Calc...I can't chose to go into that class.
Nixen Luster Oha
Nixen Luster Oha
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Okay Nix. You gotta go into your counselor's office really early to get the classes you want. And if they say you can't take that class, even though you KNOW you have done the pre-requisite to be able to enter that class, you put your foot down and say,

NAW BITCH, I WANT THIS FUCKIN' CLASS. I NEED THIS CLASS. I KNOW THERE AIN'T NO PEOPLE IN THIS CLASS 'CAUSE IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN SCHOOL YEAR. GIVE. ME. THIS. CLASS.

You gotta get ghetto on that bitch. And if that doesn't work, then that's too bad. :<
I've gotten into alot of the classes I wanted to that way. Though I planned my classes crappily, so now I have to take consumer skills my senior year, lol... Anyway...

FUQ CALC.

Edit: Also, it's our spirit week for Winter Royalty here, too. Today was Mardi Gras, so I got to wear my Epic Purple Shirt, and my tons of beads. Tomorrow is throwback day, but I have no 10-90s wear. Maybe I'll make a top hat and wear a vest and stuff. Make a monocle and shit and be a bitchin' gentleman.
Yeahhhhhhhhh.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixen Luster Oha Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:39 pm

I will probably do that. Not that I have much of a choice now, lol.

And tomorrow is sports day.
Nixen Luster Oha
Nixen Luster Oha
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Well Calc is kind of easy, just that since I have to take 2 Calc classes, one of them is basically a prep course for the AP exam, I'm constantly overloaded with homework :<
Also, Creame should play League of Legends <3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:04 pm

I've thought about it, but it looks too strategy-esque for me to play. I'm not very good at those.

And too many people play LoL. 3:<

-------

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=915
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40