Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pursuit of Happiness

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Pursuit of Happiness - Page 12 Empty Re: Pursuit of Happiness

Post by Cerani Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:11 pm

How in this world was that man still standing? Zhao was almost shocked into disbelief, but managed to retain his faculties due to being in the midst of a rather serious battle. It felt like an afterthought when he swiped a swirl of energy at the madman, the tiger feeling curiously bewildered instead of enraged. Honestly, this was not how he expected his day to go. He paced forward to stand between his fallen ally and his nearly beaten one. What more could they suffer now?

Zhaoyang attacks Alec! 18 Int (Earth) damage!

Zhaoyang moves to G-6.

Darragh took damage! R-Ability: This Only Gets Harder activates! Stats increased by 5%! (now at +30%)

Darragh stood after the assault laid on him, but only just. He gave a tired laugh, fully leaning on his lance now like it was the only thing holding him up. "Die? Right. I keep tryin', mate. Don't seem to be workin'." He responded sarcastically, though its bite was mostly lost in his bedraggled tone. The lancer had expected to fall after their last gambit, but was a bit surprised himself that he withstood it. He readied his lance with an inhuman level of exhaustion and swung upwards, before falling over into the snow.

Darragh attacks Alec! 9 Atk damage!

Darragh falls over! Darragh needs a fucking promotion!

Last edited by Cerani on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Chapter II-II: Getaway
Objective: Knock out the opposition and escape with Darragh in tow!
Atmosphere: Namara-Glaythian Border (Not out of the woods just yet, let's kick some ass so we can get the hell out of this f***ed up place! +10% Critical for the Ally Party)

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } A
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } C
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } {A} { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } { } {Z} { } {D} { } { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9--10-

Alec takes 5 Damage! (Zhaoyang)

Alec KO!

. . .

Battle Complete!

Items Found:

+ Potion x2
+ Herb x1
+ Truth Shard x1

400 Gold

Experience:

+12 - Border Guard x3
+9 - Alec DelAccore
+7 - Border Guard Perfect Kill
-1 - Player KO x1

Total: 27 (14 for Alexandria)

- - - - -

Alexandria:

13/36 --- 27/36

Zhaoyang:

20/36 --- 47/36
LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points, +1 Skill Point
11/36

Darragh:

13/24 --- 40/24
LEVEL UP!
+3 Stat Points, +1 Skill Point
16/24

(Update your profiles, then post an escape to Darragh's hideout. And God have mercy on your soul if you forget Alex >.>)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:31 pm

The great tiger let out a long breath that plumed like a steam cloud in the cold air. Thank the gods that was over. He surveyed his two comrades fallen in the snow, wary of the cost of the battle with Delacour. Truth be told, it was only through the Lancer's stalwart valor that they even succeeded. If not for him they would most definitely have fallen to his spells, the infuriating man. Zhao cast his head towards the rest of the camp and the smoking hole the Lancer had left in his breakout, knowing that surely more soldiers would be on the way. Not that he couldn't handle them all himself, just that it would be inconvenient having the others underfoot, unconscious. No, that would risk them coming to harm, it'd be best to just leave. "Waken, brave lancer." He commanded, padding over to Alex's currently still form. "This is neither the time nor the place to rest."

As he was snuffling underneath the girl to get her over his shoulders, Darragh groaned into the snow, as he was facedown in it. "Ugh. Sure mate, sure." He planted a palm on the frigid ground and started pushing himself up, muttering to himself as he went. "Not like I just stood up to a wizard hellbent on killin' us and 'is honour guard. Nah, this is mornin' tea for me." The lancer stood unsteadily on his feet for a moment, making sure his equilibrium was intact before he was certain he wouldn't need a walking aid. After that, he looked over at the 'overgrown cat' and burst out laughing, earning himself a burning glare. "Haha ah, mate. 'As anyone ever told you how ridiculous you look? Those leaves and that nice little flower, didn' have time to comment before."

Zhao huffed imperiously, effect hampered by the girl haphazardly slung over his back and shoulders and the aforementioned floral regalia. "They were fashioned by the people of the forest, and I have hardly been more honoured to wear anything." He shook Alex into a safer, more comfortable position, then held his high and began walking away out of the camp to the sound of the lancer's guffaws. "I find no humor in this situation." He grumbled to himself.

"I'm very sorry, sir." Darragh humbly apologised after he'd calmed down, wicked grin still on his face. He hefted his lance into its customary resting position on his shoulder, and started leading the tiger towards a well hidden path. "Anyhow, we're 'eaded this way f'now. I suppose I'll 'ave to leave behind my spoils, much too tired to carry all that." The place he eventually led them to was quite beautiful, tucked away into the woods and frozen hills hidden from prying eyes, but close enough to afford Darragh his little supply raids. A huge waterfall spattered down the rockface and spilled into some hot springs, cutting a colder path in the midst of the warm waters. Just to the side of it was the entrance to a cave easily missed at first glance, the cave floor leading up before it dipped back down, a strategic advantage that allowed the hollow rock space to remain dry and warm when a small fire was lit. It wasn't a really big cave, but certainly large enough for a big tiger and two humans to occupy comfortably.

Darragh stripped off his helmet, shaking loose nearly white blond hair, scruffy and flat from the use of the helmet. He smiled over at Zhao. "Welcome to 'ome sweet 'ome, mate."
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12