Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

+2
Masquerade
Silver
6 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words - Page 13 Empty Re: ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Xenosaga wrote:I can call you an ass because you're an ass. :I

No, I am not jealous of your ass, damn it. >.>

"Dat ass"?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words - Page 13 Empty Re: ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Erryone be hatin' on my perfect ass. =x

Hold your insults until we fight Alice and the Trickmaster at the same time, pl0x.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:11 pm

We all got Protect again, just in case tubby wakes up or the shadow somehow doesn't die. A little heal from Ryas would be greatly appreciated!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Paralyze didn't work? Aw man. :(
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:29 pm

I think Clara might be fucked. :/

Unless Tenkai pities her and casts Invisible on her...

Edit: Nevermind, she's fucked.

Edit: You beat me to it. :P

Last edited by SilverStorm on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:31 pm

No, she isn't. Tenkai will go and kick Obscure's ass and then Ryas will fry it. It's dead.

Besides, Biggy will wake up if Tenkai attacks him.

EDIT: Nevermind, she wanted to impale it.

AND NO, I DID NOT FORGET TO ADD PIERCING. YOU DIDN'T SEE NOTHING.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Well I missed a lovely conversation. Be jealous of dat ass. Be jealous.

Also, I can tell you the Trickmaster will probably make you scream and tear your hair out. Probably. o.O
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Xenosaga wrote:YOU DIDN'T SEE NOTHING.

So I saw something? .-.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:55 am

I don't know what you're talking about. :I
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Xenosaga wrote:I don't know what you're talking about. :I

Did Xeno pull a Zeri just now...? =O
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:09 pm

I don't know what you're talking about. >.>
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:49 pm

I think in order for it to be a Zeri, she'd have to edit her post . . .
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 pm

That's only part of it.

The base of the Zeri is to say 'I have no idea what you are (or you're) talking about.'
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Well yeah, I was just saying 'as well'.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:20 am

I HAVE RAMEN NOW. That'll keep me fueled for a few days. So expect a Heart update when I get back to my apartment. I've also noticed Durn has /not/ posted in Corruption.[/displeased]

Also, I was looking over the Colosseum battles and I have one suggestion (along with some other tips I'll express here in a minute): wait until the Heart party catches up to the Corruption party in level (kind of.) Not all the way, but let them level up a bit and get new equips and the ones that join will be of way more use. Clara's already hella useful with an all-Protect. Let me stop here and just get on with the tips:

--Alexander should definitely be saved for last because it's going to take time and determination to get rid of him.
--PROTECT. PROTECT PROTECT PROTECT. Keep it up. Constantly. It will help with stalling Alexander since he'll primarily stick with physical attacks unless he absolutely has to use magic (i.e. Intangible)
--A dedicated healer is needed. Like seriously. You're not going to be able to force your way through this one if you haven't figured that out already. You need a class party with people that can take hits, onces that keep distance and deal lots of damage, and ones that heal and support. If you wanna keep trying pure force, knock yourself out. We'll see where it gets you.
--Mana supply. Having someone that can refuel mana quickly and efficiently is a good idea. I won't say it's a must, but I mean, did I mention it's going to take a while to kill Alexander?
--On the note above, DEF/SPR reduction moves will be helpful, so if you have them, use them, but only when you're ready to fight Alexander. It's really only his defenses that are particularly debilitating.
--Sure Hit. Just for Vayne's stupid All-Seeing Eye should he survive, which he shouldn't.
--Kill Vayne. One turn. If you give him a chance to use his R-Ability, you're fucked. Even if you're only Frozen. I can guarantee you'll most likely be dead after that.
--You guys already know this, but kill Michelle. Having the enemies gain Haste is lolbigtrouble. And you KNOW she's just going to do that on her first move.
--Aurora and Samuel aren't that big of a threat. Aurora breaks out her big combos usually if something happens to her brother, she feels threatened, or she's lost quite a bit of HP, which will likely make her feel threatened. lol Samuel typically sticks with physical attacks, so let him use them unless you want to be Oblivion'd. (Not saying he won't still use De Rien, but it's a lot less likely if he can use physical skills too.) Keeping that in mind, they have second priority on killing with Vayne and Michelle being number one priority.
--When you choose to kill someone, kill them. Don't spread out your attacks unless one person alone can instantly kill off one of the enemies. If you spread your attacks, not only are you lowering the chances of an enemy actually dying, you're also triggering a shitload of R-Abilities, so don't do it.

And that concludes this section of the Tales of Alidaire: The Colosseum Official Strategy Guide. (c) Masquerade, 2012.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:31 am

If ToA were a collection of games, you'd make money bro.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:49 pm

I concur with the sentiment that Butters has so kindly deigned to share with us. *sips tea*

Lily's good at...doing lots of damage. =D
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:51 pm

I know right? I wouldn't have to live like this. ; ^ ; I just don't know how to go about proposing it as a game (because I'd definitely start with Corruption) ya know. Or what I'd need to have ready to do so. Like, I could write the story details and stuff and I imagine I'd be working with the stage developers, character designers, monster AI programmers, etc, etc. Because I KNOW what I want for this game. And really I'd like to finish the role play first so the story isn't spoiled for those who are doing it. Then again, they could just play the game because they'd certainly get free copies courtesy of moi. (THOUGH, I'd definitely still want to do the role play because let's face it--in the game, your characters would have set actions and events and stuff and they wouldn't have as much freedom as you do now.)

Jeez, listen to me prattling on about this. I know those who've been in ToA role plays have definitely expressed interest in a ToA video game. Hrrmmm.....
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Well, me and a good friend of mine have been considering going into game programming with each other. Mostly as a hobby, but I could see her jumping on a story like Corruption later on, after we get better and would like a challenging goal. I'm not saying this is a definite, but it's an option you could take if you want.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:33 pm

If Corruption was made into a video game, I would accept your free copy only if it is signed by you, Masq.

I would then buy the game and play that one, because I wouldn't want to mess up the disc. (b=3=)b
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 pm

We'll see how it turns out. I'm going to do some research and figure it out. But I'm definitely going to keep that as an option because there's no telling if I can handle this on my own or not.

Zeri, I would most definitely sign it for you. *u* You made me almost cry right now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:54 pm

ಠ_ಠ Don't get all emotional on me.

I'm tired. >>
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:00 pm

You're tired? Well that makes two of us. I'm still waiting for Organic Chem II to start. e.e;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:04 pm

I'm done with classes for today. My classes are pretty evenly spaced out between the days of the week. It goes 3-3-2-2-2 classes from Monday-Friday. Tuesday to Thursday I work from 11:30-2:30 and on Friday from 11:15 to 1:30. My first two classes of every day are before 11:30, but Monday and Tuesday I have a night class at 6:45-9:15.

But no, I'm gonna say it in the ranting section. The reason why I'm tired, that is. Hold on a sec.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Sonia's got a large mana supply and major heals both for health and mana. Clara can keep up the buffs (She'll be getting Shell next level) and she should have enough Mp to restore her own to keep the buffs coming.

ToA Game? Yesh. Signed copy for myself as well.... please? =3
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next