Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

+3
Masquerade
Kurio
Xenosaga
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words - Page 4 Empty Re: ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

Post by Xenosaga Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Buck is going to go after Lily if the stag doesn't die anyway.

I suggest editing your post to move her or something.

EDIT: Nevermind, she's stuck. Well, I have no idea how she's going to get out of this.

EDIT2: I'll change Rosetta's attack (in about an hour and a half, still in school) but I don't think it'll help Lily in any way.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

ToA Discussion Thread + True Words - Page 4 Empty Re: ToA Discussion Thread + True Words

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:45 pm

If Buck moves closer to Lily and, by chance, does not infect her, then I can move Lily past it and have her R-Ability move her further away, enough so that Lily or someone else can kill it.

EDIT: Hold up.

Masq, how much HP do the trees have? Or can Lily slip through one and get further away? Because right next to her is a tree, and if she can slip past it without going around it, then we can save her (temporarily) from infection.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:22 pm

The trees have no HP and are unoccupiable. There's no slipping past them.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Well, fuck me, that's terrible.

Oh well.

Lily will have to deal with the infection if the stag attacks her then. It'll be pretty good character development, now that I think about it.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Unless Valincar casts Intangible on Lily, she's going to be infected somehow.

But I doubt Masq is going to change his post since he is part GM, after all.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:23 pm

Well, if Lily does get infected, I can have her develop some more character. Granted, she probably won't be fighting much, but....character development is more important.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:16 pm

SilverStorm wrote:
As for the Colosseum, Tenkai needs to use Wired Construction on Michelle first turn for KO. Lily needs to use Earthen Spears on Vayne, which will leave him left standing with 1 Hp. That won't be too much problem, however, since Sonia can just summon Scather and have him Energy Ray him and the others. Clara will set up Protect; while Julia sets up Paradise. Valincar should use Nightmare Waltz on Aurora which will leave her heavily injured. Auza should then use Demi on her which will KO her. Trinity should use Strike Raid on Samuel for major damage which will leave him open for the KO next turn.

Scather will be disabled but that's alright since he can act as a meat shield for someone else.

SilverStorm wrote:
We're allowed eight and there are eight characters and one summon used in that strategy. Valincar, Trinity, Julia, Tenkai, Lily, Auza, Clara, and Sonia (and Scather).

After that turn: Julia finishes setting up Paradise; Clara sets up either Regen/Mp Regen or helps Sonia with healing (Cause no doubt there will be major healing/reviving for someone). As for what to do with Alexander, I think we should wait until that point comes so we have everything figured out. But with this plan, we'll have killed off three in one turn, following with another by the end of the second turn. All we'll have left is Alexander who may or may not have taken damage thanks to Scather.

=3
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Oh, thanks Sliv. =D

That makes it easier for me to...

Wait.

Auza is going to be attacking?

This is gonna be fun. =D
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Aye. She is.

I spent 15 minutes working that strategy the day I came up with it. And it effectively sets us up for 1 vs 9 with Alexander so I do believe we can use it. Unless you'd prefer to use something else Zeri.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:40 pm

I'm just glad someone else came up with a battle strategy this time.

No, no, I'm all for it. (b=3=)b
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:42 pm

This is from awhile back though, so the damage I calculated back then is less than what it is now for Auza, Tenkai, and Trinity. I suggest Tenkai get her new equipment, as well as Trinity for the full effect.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Aye. Auza isn't going to be getting damaging attacks until the next promotion, so nothing will change much, but I have bumped her intelligence since the calculations.

With any luck, Lily will be getting a level before everyone is ready for Colosseum, so I can increase her attack a little bit so that Earthen Spears KO Vayne instead of leaving him with just one point of health. Actually, she may be able to do that now...let me check.

...Yeah, she makes it by one point, 96 damage. That's not counting if Lily gets a little closer for Point Blank to activate.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Oh! I didn't take point blank into consideration. Doh. You might wanna take a look over that for me Zeri... ^.^"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Yeah, just a sec...

No, there won't be any Point Blank bonus on the first turn. Lily moves up 3 cells, and that puts her just in range of Vayne to use Earthen Spears (range of 4). There's no Point Blank bonus from that.

But she still KO's Vayne from that.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Oh, Trinity's Ragnarok can do 112 damage to Samuel. Scather can do 26 damage with Energy Blast, and that leaves 2 points of health left.

Granted, if Trinity does that, she dies, unless Clara wants to risk a basic attack or Julia uses an attack to kill off Samuel then.

The more enemies we kill in the first two turns, the better, so...
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Shall we have Trinity and Tenkai switch targets?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:42 pm

No, Michelle resists Light, so that might not be a good idea. With resist, Ragnarok only does 64 damage, when we need 85.

Hm...

If Scather attacks Michelle as well, then that's an additional...27 damage. Which is enough to kill Michelle (91 DMG).

Unless I'm doing the resist calculations wrong. I did this:

21 x .20 - 21
The sum of that is multiplied by 16.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Resist was amplified to 50% reduction of damage.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Then targets should not be switched around. Tenkai needs to get rid of Michelle ASAP.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:53 pm

-sadness-
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:59 pm

I think protect is more necessary but we can do without Paradise if need be. So do we have Julia attack or do we just wait to have him dead the following turn?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:00 pm

The less damage taken, the better, I think. We don't want Samuel to kill Auza again.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:20 pm

I thought Aurora killed Auza though. I know for sure that Samuel oblivioned Sonia. :/
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Hm...

I dunno, too lazy to go back and check. It might have been Aurora. More reason for Auza to kill the bitch.

Side Note: I'm sad that no one's posting in any of my role plays, which are all up-to-date.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:24 pm

You updated Civilization? *checks* Holy shit you did. I'll get right on that Zeri.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next