Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

+10
Omega Soul
Shalespine
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Silver
Cerani
Nixen Luster Oha
Zerifachias
Creame
Kurio
14 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 24 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Yep. That's exactly what I was told. My life will now be summed up with water and lemon. lol

Also, I'm taking pain pills and I'm a little out of it. If anyone notices that it's affected my roleplaying too badly, please stop me. Just...just stop me. I feel like I'm in a decent frame of mind, that might not mean much. ^ ^;;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 24 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Pain pills give you cancer.

Yeah, the first kidney stone is always the worst. That's how it was with my dad, anyway. But he's been pretty good about drinking water with lemon, and I don't think he's had a stone in quite a while.

I'm destined to get kidney stones, but since I already know that, I'm always drinking water. It's rare that I don't have a drink by my side.

Listen to the doctors on this one though. Water and lemon. No heavy or dark sodas, things like sprite and ginger ale should be okay.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Stones run in my family which is probably how I wound up with the condition. But yeah. I love sprite and ginger ale, so it's all good. And lemonade. And water. I just have to cut off the milk, but that'll be easy.

My grandpa said the second one was worse than the first. I guess it varies from person to person. You keep up with your routine now. I'd hate for you to wind up with one of these damn things; nobody deserves this kind of pain. It's ridiculous. >o> And I certainly don't want to go through this again. So yeah. I'm changing my life up a bit to ensure it doesn't happen too often.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:17 pm

It kind of helps that I hate heavy sodas. =3=

Drinks all around! *throws a bottle of ale at everyone's head*
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Masq, I just realized. You should make a Masquerade that's all up on painkillers now, with his little 3mm baby. Very Happy

Why yes it is two in the morning.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Okay.

I have my least favorite subject final as my first exam. Statistics. Blegh. I hate stats. But I should be able to pass it pretty easily, the professor is lenient with points and benefits of the doubt.

Later tomorrow night, I have a criminal justice final, which I will ace with relative ease.

Tuesday, I have a psychology exam first, which I'm fairly confident with. It's Dev. Psych. II - Adulthood. I think I did well on my presentation on Friday, though I was missing a few things. I'm not a good test-taker when it comes to psychology, but I have a feeling I'll be alright.

Later Tuesday night, I have another criminal justice final, which should be easy enough, but I'll need to review a bit on Monday, to make sure I know what I need to know.

Wednesday I have...nothing. I get to take a break and rest from examinations, but on the other hand I'm working half the day to get my last few hours in.

At 8am on Thursday I have to turn in my final research paper for my other psychology class, APA writing. I've already taken the final exam for that, so there's nothing I really have to do other than turn in this paper and leave. I'll be working again after that, but after this "exam period," I have no more exams. I already took my American History II final last Thursday.

On Friday, I'm working from 7:30-2:30, which is a good seven hours of work. I might have some time knocked off of that though, since I'm doing a little work on Monday, before my first exam.

With all of this going on, I'm going to be exhausted after every day, and brain dead by the end of Friday. Saturday is my 20th birthday and also the day I'm leaving for home. Don't expect me to be online Saturday, because I probably won't be, except in the morning, maybe.

But come Sunday...

I'll be back with a vengeance....and hopefully sending in applications for volunteer service so I'm not sitting on my ass all day, every day. I didn't get a job, for whatever reason, even though I sent in 40+ applications to different places. Not one e-mail or phone call. Sucks, but I'll deal with it.

tl;dr: I have shit to do, so don't expect me to be in a comfortable mood.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm

We await the return of fully conscious Zeri and Masq then. Good luck to you both!
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Aye. This is the time of year in which I begin cleaning my room (which hasn't been properly cleaned in a good month).

I found lots of interesting things so far.

In one of my drawers, I found my supply of mechanical pencils, which I thought went missing, along with my sharpie pen. So now I'm prepared for that statistics final in that way. I found, by my count, no less than nine pencils in that drawer, and I have been relying on only one for the past month.

I found my Frankie Sinatra CD I got for Christmas, as well as the Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD "The Lost Christmas Eve".

I found my movie ticket for The Hunger Games lying on the floor, so I'm gonna keep that as a token for at least another week or so. Actually, I might just throw that away now.

I'm a hoarder of sorts, but only in the sense that I'm too lazy to throw stuff away, a little more so if it has any sentimental value.

Anyway, back to cleaning.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:59 pm

More posts for more procrastination efforts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smE-uIljiGo

Ronald Jenkees is amazing.

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtHC2whijbM

Kurtjmac has a good monologue show.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Oh! I saw the Hunger Games yesterday. :) My parents said it was too emotionally draining for them. Haha, lightweights. :P

I thought it was good and want to get more reading time so I can finish the book.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:07 pm

I finished the first book before seeing the movie. And man, it was really emotional. I loved it so much, everything was perfect, to Katniss almost stabbing Haymitch's hand to the chariot scene, to Rue's death...

RUUUUUUUUUUEEEEE! T_T/
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:09 pm

I was hoping the entire time she wouldn't die, even though I knew she was going to. It wasn't until after I got out of the movie that common sense kicked in and I was like: She couldn't live, Katniss wouldn't have been able to kill her; she just wouldn't be able to do it.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm

I knew from the moment Katniss joined up with Rue that Rue was going to die. How could Katniss kill someone she sees as a little sister? Like Prim?

Okay, in all honesty, I don't really like Katniss. My favorite character was Rue (still is, right in front of Haymitch), even though I knew from the start Rue wasn't going to win. If I had a top ten, Katniss would be at nine, with Peeta right in front of her at eight, and Gale is up at five.

I'll make a list, hold on.

1) Rue
2) Haymitch
3) Cinna
4) Cato
5) Gale
6) Carol
7) Thresh
8) Peeta
9) Katniss
10) Caesar (the newscaster. His hair...oh my god, his hair...)
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:48 pm

I got so pissed at everyone else in the audience when they showed Rue. I heard half the row sit behind me groan or something and afterwards I heard some fan people saying they couldn't believe she was black and it wasn't right for her to be black.

I was like: Da phoque is wrong with you?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:49 pm

--hasn't seen or read The Hunger Games--

Hi there.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Cerani wrote:--hasn't seen or read The Hunger Games--

Hi there.
The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 24 Touchtherainbow

Neither have I. :>

Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:17 pm

I touched the rainbow. I feel funny now. Do I have rabies?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Rabies Probability: 38%

Awesome Rainbow Probability: 97%

FAAAABULOUSSSSS Probability: 2069%
The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 24 Faaaaabulous

I swear I felt something too when I touched it. o3o
Maybe it was the creepypastas I was reading an hour ago though.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:32 pm

XDDD Wow, now I know why I feel funny. I've never felt so FAAAABOLOOOUUSSSS in my life.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Do you feel it, Cerani? The rainbows coursing though your veins?
FEELS GOOD MAN.
FEELS GOOOO--

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 24 DANCEPARTAYYYY
/give-a-gif sunday
//.gif for every occasion
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Thaaa's me, every day.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 pm

That one dancing black man in leather mowing my lawn?
THAT ONE?
I like.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 24 SMASHING

Cerani, my dear. I'm tired. It's only 10:45 wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm an hour ahead of you. ;P

TIME TRAVEL!!!
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 pm

TIME TRAVEL?! BUT-
/insert Back To The Future reference here
[edit]"Woah, this is heavy . ."[/edit]

Cerani. Look at the visitors at the bottom of the page. It's only you and me. And the bots. You know what that means...
The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 24 Creepysmile

I'm going to bed 'cos I got skeewl and I wanna make you forever alone. >:D
Niiighty night~ :3
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Aww, okay. Night.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next