Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerade's Role Plays [Discussion Thread]

+8
Azur_Fenix
crazE
Cerani
Kurio
Silver
Masquerade
Zerifachias
Xenosaga
12 posters

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Masquerade's Role Plays [Discussion Thread] - Page 34 Empty Re: Masquerade's Role Plays [Discussion Thread]

Post by Masquerade Wed May 01, 2013 10:05 pm

It really is. XDDD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Masquerade's Role Plays [Discussion Thread] - Page 34 Empty Re: Masquerade's Role Plays [Discussion Thread]

Post by Cerani Thu May 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Hey now. I've made my post, where are you? ;P
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 02, 2013 9:44 pm

I had to close the store tonight. I'm about to visit a post upon it as we speak. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu May 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Alrighty then. --settles in to wait--
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri May 03, 2013 12:10 am

Sorry it's been so long a wait. XD Just looking for appropriate battle music now.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri May 03, 2013 12:26 am

Good lord, lol. It's a good thing I was watching something.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon May 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Yeah I have a bad habit of taking forever with those updates. I blame distractions. Regardless, I've updated again since last you posted. :>
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon May 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Yes, I've been trying to concentrate long enough to post . . . but I've gotten on tumblr. D:
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Fucking tumblr.

It consumes you.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Mon May 06, 2013 8:04 pm

There's just so much funny shit, I can't help myself. :/
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon May 06, 2013 8:06 pm

I almost got sucked in a few hours ago. Good thing my internet connection sucked.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 23, 2013 4:54 pm

CC don't forget that Silence only seals INT-based abilities, so Zein can still use basic attacks. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu May 23, 2013 9:27 pm

I looked at the status before, it said abilities and attacks? That's why I didn't do anything before.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu May 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Ah I need to update that. Basic attacks are unaffected by Silence. P:
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu May 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Ah, alrighty then. ;P
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Shadow please post in Corruption. Everyone else has done so in a timely manner, and the same is expected of you. The rest of us want to get the ball rolling again. : >
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:50 pm

-silently anticipating the death of a character-
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:42 pm

GAIS

GAIS

GAIS

I HAVE AN AMAZING STRATEGY TO HELP DEFEAT MALVINE. IT WON'T KILL IT...RIGHT AWAY. BUT IT WILL EVENTUALLY KILL IT.

Basically what needs to happen, is that Shadow needs to knockback Malvine into the giant fucking tree. Because enemies who get knockback'd into shit take percentage health damage, depending on a whole buncha shit. But basically with Malvine, a 2 cell knockback is about 4% Max HP damage. That's 110 for Malvine.

Lily and Rosetta both have a 2 cell knockback skill. Zero should haste both of them so that they can land their skills a total of 4 times in one turn. That's 440 damage right there. Plus whatever the fuck Shadow's knockback did, which is probably more.

WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED...was that we could avoid fighting Malvine altogether by knocking it back into the Core. I talked to Masq, and he said if we managed to do that, all that would be left is to fight the Core, it wouldn't be able to summon Malvine again. But with my calculations, that isn't possible. I was off by one cell, and I REALLY doubt that it's possible to do in one turn. It'd be better to just go with the first strategy here.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:49 am

OKAY GAIS

NEW PLAN

What needs to happen is that SOMEONE needs to get into the cell F-4. Rosetta can knockback Malvine to F-5, but both Malvine and that someone will be taking some percentage of damage, but this allows Shadow to move and knockback Malvine three cells, and Lily can follow up with her two-cell knockback. This shoves the Malvine into the Core, and thus making our lives a LOT easier.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:50 am

Zero the meat shield is at your service o3o
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Chris can join anytime, Silver.

-shot-
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:42 pm

. . .

I'm gonna use this as a moment to just get something off my chest.

I understand that you're not trying to be mean or anything, Xeno, but could you please not push me with stuff like that? I realize Chris wasn't in my last post. I realize her viewpoint is just as important. I realize you want to move on with the story–I want that too–however, I don't think that you need to direct me, whether you mean to intentionally or not. I know I'm younger than you and you're eager to move on (just as much, if not more than I am), but I don't need a guide. I can handle myself. Again, not saying this to be rude, but I just don't find it necessary and I politely ask that you not do that. . . unless it's a case of it's been a month and something didn't go as expected.

I will make a post in a few minutes here before I go to bed as I had already planned on it since before I left.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:35 pm

I didn't mean it as anything but a joke but okay, sorry if it sounded like I was trying to force you into doing something.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:49 pm

I'm sorry Silver, but that's fucking ridiculous. Xeno was just making a goddamn joke, about the Tenkai and Trinity thing, actually if I'm not mistaken. You already know assumptions are dangerous and you seem to be making quite a lot of them. That was highly unnecessary, just putting that out there.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:25 am

I apologize, looking at it now when I'm in a better state of mind, I know I jumped down Xeno's throat. I apologize for the overreaction, Xeno. I think I should just take a break and solve a few problems...

@Masq: I'll deal with you know who later today--if I can fix that I think I'll feel less vulnerable and, as a result, less targeted by you guys when you're joking. I'm sorry I overreacted.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next