Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello.

+2
Silver
Vergil
6 posters

Go down

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post by Vergil Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Hey, I'm Vergil. I've recently stumbled upon this forum and was pretty interested. I enjoy creative story writing and I'm somewhat new to the concept of RP'ing and I'd appreciate it if I could be introduced. Common courtesy dictates that I introduce myself first however, so here I am. Look forward to seeing what this forum has to offer. Thanks for your time.
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Silver Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Welcome!

Always good to see a new face, especially one open to roleplaying! If you have any questions/comments/concerns/fears for you life just contact our Administrator, Masquerade, or either Cerani (whenever she gets back) or myself and we'll assist/console you~
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Allow me to formally welcome you to my humble realm of Eternal Dream. My name is Masquerade, the administrator here. You can just call me 'Masq' for short. Everyone else does. The main focus of this forum is role playing, though general chatting and merrymaking is definitely encouraged. If you're looking for getting into role playing, feel free to ask questions and the like. Here at Eternal Dream, assumptions are dangerous and questions are necessary, so please feel free to indulge yourself in a spoonful of hot questions~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Well this is all pretty new to me. I see quite a lot of RP threads and a forum for character sheets. To be honest, I don't really know where to start.
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Hiya~! I'm the forum's #1 dairy product, Creame~ Nice to meetcha~

Even though 95% of the forum's active participants are in RP, I only actually recently got into one. Ohohoho~

If you don't know where to RP just yet (not sure if any are open atm), you can always go say hello in the chatterbox thread in the Room of Generality. But if you really want to RP, you should ask one of the admins, they're good at that stuff. I'd recommend joining a regular RP first, and not a stat RP, but that's just me.

I hope you have a good time here~ ^o^)/
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:41 pm

I'm with Creame on this one. If you're a beginner, then you might want to start off with a regular rp. I mean, if you're into creative writing, you should be fine. Role playing is practically collaborative creative writing, after all. As to what to join, I couldn't tell ya. You'll have to search around. Try the Original and Unoriginal Role Playing sections for active regular rps. Regular and Stat rps are pretty easy to distinguish from each other. lmao Or, for your first rp, you could try to nail a OnexOne with someone. There are quite a few possibilities. As for specifics on role playing, feel free to shoot me a pm. I can run some general rules about it by you and such.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Woo! New people! \o/

But more seriously, hi. I'm Zerifachias, but the guys and girls here call me Zeri. I'm the only person with the username "Zerifachias," so if you see it anywhere, it's probably me.

I'm also the God of Vengeance here, for my tendency of back-lashing or exploding on people who are less than intelligent and deserve getting whipped. I haven't had to explode in awhile, so you're mostly safe. (b=3=)b

Welcome to ED, where you'll find that the people here are intelligent, thoughtful, creative, and friendly, all wrapped up in a single package. I hope you'll enjoy it here.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:17 pm

So how does an RP start? Is the profile thread made first where people make and assign their characters before the actual thread is made, or is the thread made and those wishing to join consult the creator and then later have their character profiles added?
Vergil
Vergil
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Most of the time people will post their ideas in the suggestion thread, to see who, if anyone, is interested in participating. If people are interested, then character profiles are exchanged and set up in the character profile forums.

The GM will take as much time as they need setting up the first post, and instructs the players on what they are supposed to do for the first bit. After that, the GM usually leaves the players to their devices and just leads them through the story.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:37 am

As with your friend there are you still posting? Just curious. Also hello there, I'm Cerani, the one with periodic disappearances who will probably always return.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum