Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

+14
Omega Soul
Azur_Fenix
Luminous
crazE
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Cerani
xenok15
Kurio
Creame
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Zerifachias
Nixen Luster Oha
18 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 24 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Nixen Luster Oha Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Must resist foot rubbing... Ugghh
Nixen Luster Oha
Nixen Luster Oha
Restless
Restless

http://lusterin.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 24 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Omega Soul Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:32 am

Zeri: Any long story why? Or just because you thought it'd be an awesome name to have? Razz

-Rubs Creame's feet-

And it's a secret, my TF scores are horrible! ..Even though most are victories. Still trying to find a perfect build for me, that works for him. Neutral
Omega Soul
Omega Soul
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:10 pm

A Twisted Fate wrote:Zeri: Any long story why? Or just because you thought it'd be an awesome name to have? :P

-Rubs Creame's feet-

And it's a secret, my TF scores are horrible! ..Even though most are victories. Still trying to find a perfect build for me, that works for him. :|
I haven't found a good AD TF build yet, but I do have a hybrid jungle TF build I'm currently working on if that works for you .-.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Soul Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Ew.. AD Twisted fate. Hasn't been viable since his major nerf. Dx

AP is what I prefer. Makes ganking a bit easier and people run away faster then if I were AD.

...Jungle TF viable?
Omega Soul
Omega Soul
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Only in low elo or normal games where you feel like doing something fun. You'll have a pretty hard time early in the jungle, so try to gank at level 2 or 3. Kind of like Shaco ganking is your priority as jungle TF ^^
Also, new LoL goal: Master jungle Olaf :>
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:31 pm

I need a good AP build for Velgar for when I try him out later. That way I can have the gear down and only have to worry about the abilities.

EDIT: On second thought, I'll just use the recommended set. Lots of good AP stuff in there already, most notably the Deathcap.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Most mage builds aren't very diverse. For Veigar though, he's a little bit different from normal mages, but not much different. For early game you want Boots and Kage's Lucky Pick, and of course health pots. Then your core items are Sorc Shoes, then build Kage's into Deathfire, then Deathcap. After that luxury/situational items would include Rylai's, Hourglass, and although it's not quite a situational item a Void Staff is good to pick up a bit later in the game (around 30-40 minutes or so). ^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Hm...hello?

Does civilization exists yet? I'm not sure how long it's been since Panda came out, but I do know it's the only thing I've been doing ever since...

Ok, so, I NEED some time away from wow, and since apparently you guys play LoL, ADD ME!

Summoner name is Allindur too, my universal screen name. I'm the best fucking Sona and Morg you've ever seen. I'm also very proud of my Leona too. (for some weird reason, all champions I'm good at are females. Go figure)
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Allindur wrote:Hm...hello?

Does civilization exists yet? I'm not sure how long it's been since Panda came out, but I do know it's the only thing I've been doing ever since...

Ok, so, I NEED some time away from wow, and since apparently you guys play LoL, ADD ME!

Summoner name is Allindur too, my universal screen name. I'm the best fucking Sona and Morg you've ever seen. I'm also very proud of my Leona too. (for some weird reason, all champions I'm good at are females. Go figure)

Allindur wrote:Sona

Allindur wrote:Sona

...marry me :'D
Also I'm currently not sure whether I should get Arcade Sona, Pentakill Olaf, or Frostfire Annie 3:
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:07 pm

@Abyss - You're an angle. Acute one at that. ;w;

I am basically only decent with Zyra, and I suck pretty badly still. It's still fun though as long as the people you're playing with aren't dicks. :> Which is basically 1/2 games.

@Masq - Your signature is fucking huge.

Oh Windy, you and your boner for Arcade Sona. >3>

Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:10 pm

No, it's my boner for Sona in general <3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh cool. Allindur plays~<3 I'll add you next time I get on.

As for Veigar, I'll try your suggestion out for my initial run with him. Like I said, getting his abilities down pat while dealing with his squishy-ness is my main focus for the time being.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm SO getting arcade Sona and Blackthorn Morgana! As soon as I have some leftover monet, of course.

Sona is GREAT to play. It's an endless spam of spells. And I don't have to give a shit about mana too, 2 itens and she gets infinite mana.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Support Sona, you literally just need a Philo Stone and you're set for mana. Unless of course you spam all your spells the moment they come off cd, which in that case would drain any champ's mana pool (with the exception of maybe Veigar or Unholy Grail carriers)
And alright Masq, just remember in LoL what you do in that particular match is only 50% of the match. The other 50% is how well you know your champion and builds. So practice makes perfect ^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Lol, but I do that, I blow off everything, btu I manage to stay with mana. How? Simple, my friend: Unholy Grail+Archangel's Staff. I can literally blow all spells as they come up and it will take about 3 team fights to starve me, which is impossible, since I can get all my mana back between two team fights. It is beautiful, really.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Well the problem is generally people won't let you play AP Sona or whatever. And if you play support Sona with that build, then you run into some problems. Since support is not allowed to get cs, they have to give it all to the carries. Since both Unholy Grail and Archangel's cost 3000+ gold they would have to rely on GP10's to get that gold. And GP10's all require at least 10 minutes or so to pay themselves off, which by that time you will have a large enough mana pool and decent mana regen to support several teamfights. Or alternatively you would be required to get very many kills/assists. But then let's look at the math here, each kill gives 300 gold and each one-man assist gives 175 gold, not counting the diminishing value after each kill. Which means for each item you would require 10 kills or 18 assists, which even for a support is pretty difficult to do until late game. Especially the kills, if you're a support ant you have 10+ kills, people will yell at you for ks'ing. So I tend not to go for the Unholy Grail + Archangel's Staff build, I usually go with Shurelia's, Locket, and an Aegis as my core items. ^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Veigar...is amazing. Really squishy as was expected, but amazing. Dark Matter is just... <3 By late game, it one hits minions and absolutely destructs turrets and shit. Loooove it~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:08 am

Wow, you really delved into that thing, didn't you? I usually get a few kills, but I'd blame my own teamates for that, I'll try to only hit what is clearly fleeing, or high on life, shit happens though. As for the math, I'm not sure, but that is the build I used on every single Sona game I played, and has been working wonderfully for me so far. Your math explains the fact that I never am able to get anything beside a boot and the two itens, though...
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Soul Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:08 am

@Masquerade: What's your full build, curiously?

@Creame: What's that supposed to mean? D:

@Allindur: I hate Sona.. She makes me dance when I don't want to. ;-;
Omega Soul
Omega Soul
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:52 am

When I played last night, I was only able to get Sorc Shoes, Deathfire, Blasting Rod (or whatever it's called), and some other rod needed to make the Deathcap.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Soul Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Needlessy Large Rod? ;D

Aha, and has anyone thought of getting a Tear for Veig early game? I always found him way too mana hungry early game. Someone suggested a Philo for the regen, but I already get a pick for the +5..
Omega Soul
Omega Soul
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Well Tear can be good for the MP regen, but I find that since it doesn't build into anything really good for Veigar (Archangel's UGH >.>) I say just double Doran's should be good, since they each give +5 MP/5 coupled with his passive should give you enough mana to use your q whenever you need to. And your other skills shouldn't be used in lane at all unless you're going for a kill or facing a gank .-.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:28 pm

By the way everyone, just curious but does anyone plan to watch the Season 2 World Championships for League? :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:05 pm

No.

:>
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Ah well, I just watched the third match of the group B round robin. New favorite team might be Najin Sword <3
On a different note, I have recieved valid sources (aka PBE Client) to believe that Twisted Fate's model rework will be in the next patch, and along with it is a new dance for him. :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next