Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiderz

2 posters

Go down

Raiderz Empty Raiderz

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:01 pm

So, I'm not sure how exactly I stumbled across this baby on the internet, but it's clearly some kind of altered MH clone. Normally, I don't enjoy clones, specially ones of games I cherish so much.

HOWEVER.

Since Capcom was so kindly as to NEVER release Frontier around here, those fucking motherfuckers, I'll be more than happy to fund their competitor. IF the game is any good. Anyone knows anything about it so far? Apparently, it's in Beta.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Raiderz Empty Re: Raiderz

Post by Creame Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:02 pm

I've seen a few streams of it. Tried to get in on Free Beta Test weekend a few weeks back, but it wouldn't let me log in with my already existing Perfect World Account, and I was too lazy to make a new one.

However, I uninstall and re-install it again... xD Still didn't let me on and I refuse to make a new PWE account... I'll just wait until it's totally fixed or whatever.

I love MH, so this seemed like a great game... there are no "classes", so it's not one of your typical MMOs, though people are kind of assigned roles based on your skills and equips, is what I got from watching a few hours of a RaiderZ stream during the testing. Even if it's a MH clone, it still looks good. If you manage to download and make a PW account and log in, tell me. xD
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 am

I tried, but apparently someone registered "allindur" already.

HOW DARE HIM! That is and has always been my screen name! Seriously, I created it. Some people are just shameless...

Now I don't know what to register as...
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:36 pm

So, turns out the game came live. It's pretty decent. Not the best MMORPG out there, and for sure can't be compared to Monster Hunter, but it's still pretty nice.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum