Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

+16
RedGrimstone
Envy
Inkblot
Kurio
Flayvor
Vergil
Creame
Durn
Nixen Luster Oha
Omega Soul
Xenosaga
Cerani
Silver
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Zerifachias
Masquerade
20 posters

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 22 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Silver Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:16 pm

I've been eagerly awaiting Zeri's return for our Roleplay. In the meantime I've been doing bloody SAT prep work... hate standardized tests. Have to take one next month. >.>
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 22 Empty Re: The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters

Post by Envy Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Ouch, best of luck with that one. SAT testing was ok, but not fun.
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:20 pm

I just hope I meet the state scholarship standards the first time around. If I have to take this another time... *grumbles to self* >.>
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:22 pm

I think you'll do fine. You're practicing early enough that you should have sufficient practice time to do well. ^.^
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks! ^.^ I sure hope so. I've been doing practice problems for the past hour and a half. :/
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Well take some time to relax in between some of the runs, let your mind absorb what you learn ^.^

I didn't study much but still got an average score =D I was happy lol
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Personally, I don't care about the score so long as it's not dreadful. My parents are the one that want me to get the scholarship because it'll pay a lot. I don't blame them, I'm not looking forward to those bills either, but I just... bleh. That was my third session of the day, I'm done. I'll settle in and relax till tomorrow!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Good idea, and if you get bored later just do another run for shits and giggles. Don't even focus on getting all of the answers right down to every detail just run through it and see what happens. That way you have another practice run without the stress of taking it too seriously =D

But no, I understand that misery. Best of luck to ya, the debt is not fun, but the degrees you earn with it are worth it (usually).

What're you hoping to go to college for?
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Cinematography and Directing! :) Maybe minor in Creative Writing!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Oo! Sounds fun =D
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:38 pm

It's the best~ I've always been a fond believer of doin' what ya love. I mean, if you don't enjoy what you do for a living, how are you supposed to be happy at all?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Fair point =D

I'm gonna go work with horses cuz it's what I love. Definitely not going to be an easy road to getting there, but it's one I'm willing to take =3
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:43 pm

For the record and just to put you at ease, the SAT is like one of the easiest tests I've ever taken. XD I didn't study for it at all and got like a 1760. The thing about the SAT is that it's long as fuck. :I Like there is no godly reason for a test to be that long.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:43 pm

You don't know how refreshing it is to hear that. I swear people in my town have lost it. A lot of people are going into engineering because they want money, forget the fact that they're bored to death and unhappy with the workload (in high school no less!)–so long as someone can get a quick buck. Jeez! >.>

Edit: @ Masq: That's also a relief to hear. All I've heard are horror stories and terrible scores around here. Except for this one girl who's valedictorian this year; took the test twice, perfect score the first time and took the second one for fun. What's up with her head? I don't know and I don't think I want to.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:46 pm

@Masq: Remember that not all of us are as smart as you Masq. Lol. I remember getting a 1480 on my test though. Something like that, I might be a few points off.

Academics. Pfft.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Sheesh... all y'all are smarty pants. xP

Mine was like a 1450. Smack dab in the middle of average lol
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:56 pm

My intelligence also has nothing to do with academics. I can read situations and react to them. I also have a good creative intelligence. My academics are shit. Ask me to write a novel, and I got that shit. Ask me to do a test...well...no.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:04 pm

I have slight test anxiety. It doesn't matter if I know the answers to all the questions like the back of my hand or not... I'm doomed to get at least 5 wrong on almost every test.

(slight exaggeration, but point is still made lol)
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:30 pm

I'm kinda happy it's as long as it is. My teachers have a tendency to do three/five questions on quizzes and tests. Pisses. Me. Off! >.>
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Sometimes a challenge is all someone needs =D
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:38 pm

I have the exact opposite reactions to tests as you, Envy. I'm always morbidly calm on tests, even if I know absolutely nothing of the subject. I'm just calm into boredom. The good thing is I don't get stressed and nervous. The bad thing is I never take a test seriously.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:49 pm

I wish I could not stress during a test. I stress too much prior to it and during. I turn into a study maniac at finals xD
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:58 pm

I'm basically like Ali. I treat all tests the same. During the ACT, I took an extra long break in the middle of it, when I came back, everyone like stopped their testing for a split second to look at me.
Technically, they weren't supposed to let me back into the testing site because I was late, but they just let me go anyway. Probably because I have a dig bick.

The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 22 Hatersgonnahateonmyslope
/bricked

I've never taken the SAT, but good luck Silv! :D

@Envy - It's good to stress a little bit over tests. It makes you actually study. xD

Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:07 pm

@Creame: I second that so hard, my atoms just split.
The Chatterbox Thread ~ Soup Extermination Headquarters - Page 22 Nuclear-explosion
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Wow

I had a gif for this one, but I haven't figured out how to post those yet o.e
Envy
Envy
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next