Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Freeform] Fire Emblem Role Play

+2
Zerifachias
Masquerade
6 posters

Go down

[Freeform] Fire Emblem Role Play  Empty [Freeform] Fire Emblem Role Play

Post by Masquerade Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Four nations known quite well for being locked in conflict. The past is a bloody one, and the future does not look much brighter...

The nation of Valm. Lying to the west of the other three nations on a different continent, Valm once aimed to bring the whole of the other nations under its control, however, in their foolhardy attempt to do so, they were severely outmatched at least in strategy by their opponents to the east, and as such their destruction was nigh. With the survivors rising from the ashes, they were able to rebuild their nation and decided upon a new emperor, one who endeavored to focus on Valm and only Valm. Not a single thought concerning repeating the mistakes of the past crossed his mind. He would only desire peace for his nation, and his nation alone. No longer would Valm interfere in the affairs of others. Besides, they were not completely recovered. To reach the point they were at before would take a much, much longer time.

The nation of Ferox. On the eastern continent to the north lies a nation where brawn speaks louder than words. Those who are strong dominate over those who are weak, and that is a rule of law. Their diplomacy takes place on the battlefield, and their words are replaced by the clashing of steel. Respect is garnered by strength, and even the ruler is picked based on a tournament fought between champions picked by both prospective rulers--the Khan of the East and the Khan of the West. Depending on which champions come out on top, one of the two Khans is chosen to rule the entire nation until the next cycle which marks the start of another tournament. This is a nation of barbaric strength--not one to be reckoned with in a war. Regardless, war is the last thing on their minds...except when it comes to the Plegians threatening to invade.

The nation of Plegia. Taking up the western side of the eastern continent, the nation of Plegia is not only known for its ports, but for its association with the darkness and the occult. An aggressive nation seeking the domination of the other two on the continent, the Mad King Gangrel stops at nothing to constantly antagonize Ferox and Ylisse with threats of bandits and invasions. Left unchecked, Plegia could cause much devastation to the continent, but if attacked directly, war is an inevitability.

The nation of Ylisse. A nation with a bloodier history than most, it is a nation given rebirth through peace in an attempt to leave their past where it belongs--in the past. Ylisse is known as a halidom and is ruled by the Exalt, Emmeryn with her two younger siblings, Chrom and Lissa, serving as her successors. A long time ago, the king of Ylisse slaughtered Plegian citizens which easily became a source of tension between the two nations. However, Emmeryn preaches naught but peace with the other nations. Her brother, Chrom, leads a group known as the Shepherds who travel about enforcing that peace and aiding the citizens who need them. With them around, not much harm could possibly fall upon the halidom, but good things don't always last...

Kidnapped by the Mad King Gangrel, Exalt Emmeryn is publicly executed despite being pursued by Chrom, Lissa, and their allies in the Shepherds. Forced to flee Plegia, Chrom and Lissa find themselves locked in a situation that they would never think to befall them. The whole of the continent is steeped in distress and despair--trapped within a standstill. No signs of war can be seen; all is not how it should be. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...but what happens when two eyes are taken from one person before they can even strike back? Months pass as the continent is still reeling in shock, no nations taking action. However, the sudden death of Prince Chrom sends everything hurtling back to life. Lissa, now the only successor, claims her place as Exalt of Ylisse and mobilizes units for war. Seeking the aid of Ferox, she blames Plegia for Chrom's death and seeks to smite their nation for its insolence and terrorism. With more than enough reason to join Ylisse's efforts, Ferox lends their forces, but Plegia has much manpower and money for supplies. As such, Exalt Lissa sought about hiring mercenaries from all over the world to join up with her forces to march on Plegia once and for all.

However, amidst the conflict, more sinister forces are at work. In Valm, a swordmaster by the name of Say'ri pleads the emperor to get involved once more in the affairs of others, for rumors of the war and the deaths of the Ylissian royalty have spread. Say'ri was a comrade of Chrom's, and his death strikes her as more odd than anything. As such, she volunteers herself to venture to the other nations with a larger force to aid Plegia whose Mad King had disappeared mysteriously before Chrom was assassinated. Intent to discover the truth behind the matters, Say'ri will stop at nothing.

A handful of mercenaries will be thrown into this massive conflict and find that the world is more twisted than they could have possibly imagined. Revenge. Betrayal. Madness. Will there ever be a final stop to it all? Only time will tell...if they can manage to pursue the truth without losing their lives in the process...

Anyway, it's obvious that this is a Fire Emblem thing, and it's pretty much an alternate version of Awakening that will be GM'd by Kuori and myself. It is NOT statistical. If you don't know much about Fire Emblem: Awakening, don't worry. All that I've described above should be sufficient knowledge for you, though if you're interested, please feel free to look at the wiki. Those who have played Awakening should already know about the nations, their pasts, and their workings--at least up until this point. [NOTE: Valm's whole world domination spiel takes place earlier in this role play instead of later like it is in the game.] Taking that note into consideration, you'll also notice some things out of place and the like. This is an ALTERNATE version. Not an exact. XD Just keep that in mind if you think you know about everything that's going to happen. ;3 Anyway, express your interest if you're interested.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Freeform] Fire Emblem Role Play  Empty Re: [Freeform] Fire Emblem Role Play

Post by Zerifachias Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 am

*stamps sign-up paper with a rock*

Interest has been expressed. Durn-style.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Well, it's already been known that I'm interested, so definitely keep a place or two for me. :>
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:09 pm

*Signs name in elegant calligraphy*
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Alright we have the character sheet here. We'll be allowing up to two characters per person, however it's not required to have two characters

Name:
Age: (Preferably an adult but not too old, your character probably won't be fighting in this war if they were 15 or 16 unless they're some sort of prodigy, and even then there are only so many prodigies in the world. And on the other end of the spectrum they wouldn't be fighting in a war either if they were 50-something years old. Obviously there are some exceptions for example Manaketes can be well over 1000)
Appearance:
Kingdom: (Valm, Ylisse, Plegia, or Ferrox)
Class: (Promoted classes are allowed but not required. Refer to this link for a list of the classes. Your character may not be the Lord or Tactician classes nor any of the special classes besides Dancer, Taguel, and Manakete)
Weapons: (Up to two Rank-D and below weapons, refer to the following links for list of weapons: swords, lances, axes, bows, tomes, staves, stones. Note that glass weapons as well as character weapons such as Roy's Blade and Katarina's Bolt are off-limits)
Bio: (You don't need to go into excruciating detail for this, preferably keep it short and simple)
Personality:
Other:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Preferably an adult but not too old, your character probably won't be fighting in this war if they were 15 or 16 unless they're some sort of prodigy, and even then there are only so many prodigies in the world. And on the other end of the spectrum they wouldn't be fighting in a war either if they were 50-something years old. Obviously there are some exceptions for example Manaketes can be well over 1000)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Kingdom:[/b] (Valm, Ylisse, Plegia, or Ferrox)
[b]Class:[/b] (Promoted classes are allowed but not required. Refer to the [url=http://serenesforest.net/fe13/class.html]link[/url] for a list of the classes. Your character may not be the Lord or Tactician classes nor any of the special classes besides Dancer, Taguel, and Manakete)
[b]Weapons:[/b] (Up to two Rank-D and below weapons, refer to the following links for list of weapons: [url=http://serenesforest.net/fe13/sword.html]swords[/url], [url=http://serenesforest.net/fe13/lance.html]lances[/url], [url=http://serenesforest.net/fe13/axe.html]axes[/url], [url=http://serenesforest.net/fe13/bow.html]bows[/url], [url=http://serenesforest.net/fe13/tome.html]tomes[/url], [url=http://serenesforest.net/fe13/staff.html]staves[/url], [url=http://serenesforest.net/fe13/stone.html]stones[/url]. Note that glass weapons, Dying Blaze, as well as character weapons such as Roy's Blade and Katarina's Bolt are off-limits)
[b]Bio:[/b] (You don't need to go into excruciating detail for this, preferably keep it short and simple)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 pm

HEY EVERYONE

Just out of curiosity, what classes/genders are all your future characters gonna be.

Because I am tripping balls over here with curiosity.
I mean, I don't wanna make a sword user if like 4 other characters are ones, etc.

I am looking seriously towards either two males, or one male, one female character.
The classes I like are Archers, Wyvern Riders, or War Monks.

JUST CHECKING, OKAY? OKAY.
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:44 pm

OH

WE CAN HAVE TWO CHARACTERS?!

Lol.

I didn't read properly.

Shame on me.

Well in that case, I need to rethink my Mercenary character.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:15 pm

My character is a Dark Flier. I'm not quite sure if I'll have another character from the beginning though...
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

I have a Mercenary and a Myrmidon. The Mercenary is supposed to be tanky and have high damage attacks. The Myrmidon is a bit squishier, but will hit hard and fast. This is what I'm thinking anyway.

Do I send them to you or Masq? =3=

Oh.

Mercenary = Male
Myrmidon = Female

Also, dual wielding is a thing, yes?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm taking the applications. And yeah we can have dual wielding, since it's not a stat RP.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 pm

I'm starting an OoC thread so we can talk about stuff there. XD
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:16 am

[Freeform] Fire Emblem Role Play  Tumblr_m6kb16ZZUW1ranhnao1_250

Is there room for one more?

(One more who knows nothing about fire emblem, but has been reading the wiki for the past 2 hours)
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:21 am

Yes Alli, I think we can manage having 6 people just as well as we can manage 5. ^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down