Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A thread that goes Beyond character.

+2
Silver
Allindur, the Lightfoot
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A thread that goes Beyond character. - Page 2 Empty Re: A thread that goes Beyond character.

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:59 am

Hm...

I remember starting at J-7, not J-6.

XD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

A thread that goes Beyond character. - Page 2 Empty Re: A thread that goes Beyond character.

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:14 am

Yep, but you were only allowed collumns 4-6, so I adjusted it to the closest possible.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:20 am

OH.

Derp.

I didn't see that part. Okay. It doesn't really matter.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Double post:

Kazu: "YOLO"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Now we have the big surprise! Negative Heart points.

Like I said, Heart is basically like Affinity, only it has more benefits. But here, Heart is not only the representation of your feelings towards one character, as the approximation between the group is an attempt to revive hearts ruined by a life of bad manners. Because of that, any sin commited in the Limbo will weaken your heart. Now for what that means. Every time you lose a Heart Point, if you had a Heart Point unspent, it will be deducted from you. If you have no Heart Points (which is the case), your Heart points will be negative, which means the next time you gain heart, you will not be able to spend it, having to use it to get your points back to neutral.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Okay.

The reasons I don't mind that are:
1. We needed to figure out what the heck was going on.
2. Kazu's personality.

You'll have to explain what Heart Points can be spent for though. Are they our Skill Points for this role play, or is it something different?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:41 pm

You spend them to raise your heart level with another character, basically, becoming more attached to them. When both you and another character both have enough points with each other, you can spend them to buy a special co-operative ability called Synchro. Synchro are higly powerful abilities that require a specific set of circunstances to be used, but sicne you are far form having access to them, I decided to leave them for later. It's enough to know that by spending all your first 10 points in the same character, you can start engaging in
A thread that goes Beyond character. - Page 2 Tumblr_mfeagnu5ZJ1rmxkvjo1_500

The reason I'm letting you guys wander around doing things with no clue as to what the heck is happening is because that's what your characters are feeling. You were tossed into this with very superficial information, and that's part of the madness that makes the Limbo what it is. You are supposed to screw up at times and strugle to find your way around. In time, every nook and crany of the system will be explained, but you have to be a little lost until that point.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 pm

...Kazu had an orgasm.

Anyway.

Allindur, I believe Kazu's passive is supposed to be marking a random enemy with Corruption. Up until now, it didn't really matter since no one was attacking. Basically, my idea is that, at the start of every turn, an enemy is marked with Corruption. If the mark is not ignited, it goes away by the next update, and a different enemy is marked.

Kinetic Shard's corruption should last the same amount of time in terms of post count, rather than update.

Like...say with what we have now. I posted right after you updated, so this mark of Corruption will last until the first post of the next update, and overrides her passive momentarily. Meaning we can't have two enemies marked with Corruption at the same time.

Does this make sense? Or am I just being insane again?
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Also I'm looking over Krobelus' stats in the update...why does she have crap SPR now? I thought that was supposed to be her only saving grace .-.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:51 pm

@Zeri: I ddin't do anythign about the mark because there wa sno chance someone was getting attacked, but then I forgot about it in the last update, I apologize.

I was assuming your A-Ability allowed you to have two enemies marked at the same time. Does this mean your A-Ability overrides your passive? I'm not sure I got it.

@Kuori: There is a very simple reason for that: I pulled a Zeri. Will be fixing it.
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:52 am

Kinetic Shard overrides Kazu's passive meaning that any marks of corruption placed in the most recent update are removed and put on the enemy Kazu attacked.

So if enemy A is marked with Corruption on an update, and Kazu attacks enemy B with Kinetic Shard, enemy A will have the Corruption mark removed (not ignited), and the mark is placed on enemy B instead.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Allindur, the Lightfoot Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 am

On the other hand if the enemy has his corruption ignited first, Kazu can then mark another to be ignited in the same turn, provided someone attacks him?
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Allindur, the Lightfoot
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 pm

We could end up having that sort of situation, yes. But her innate marks enemies completely randomly, Kazu's ability marks the enemy she attacks.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed May 08, 2013 7:10 am

So I know I probably shouldn't but I've asked Allindur and he says he doesn't mind as long as everyone has no objections. I'm interested in this roleplay so is it alright with everyone if I were to join?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed May 08, 2013 8:14 am

You know it's more than all right with me. >3>
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed May 08, 2013 9:03 am

Yay Xeno! (This is a 'yes' if you couldn't tell. =P)
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2