Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraform

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Terraform - Page 6 Empty Re: Terraform

Post by Kurio Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm

Katyusha moves to cell G-4

The rain of bullets that passed by her had managed to miss her for the most part, except for a few that managed to strike her. Though she didn't sustain very heavy injuries it definitely had an effect on her body, though not much of one. The others seemed to have been more affected by the odd bullets than her. This woman, just pulling one trick after another. And now when Masq approached her he seemed to have whispered something to her. Now she really needed to know everything, and she could start getting answers as soon as they subdued the woman.

Katyusha attacks Marauder. 8 INT Dmg per hit, 2 hits
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Karin almost yawned. The marauder's attack certainly had some power behind it, but not nearly enough to put a dent in Karin's study armor suit. And though her power suit was only covering a few, essential parts of her body, the light film that covered her was what her armor was in the first place. A tough outer shell, as sturdy as the bones of the birds in her jungle home. And those were some pretty big fucking birds.

Karin noticed that Masquerade was getting a little more than a light tap on the shoulder, and could definitely use some more protection, especially after her previous barrier on him wore off for whatever reason. Perhaps the magic she was using was not potent enough? No matter, she had enough magic energy stored up for use.

Actually. Now that Karin began to think about it, even if she did protect Masquerade, there was no guarantee that he would be receiving the hits. In light of that, Karin scanned the premises for more worthy holders of her protection. She found Luca and saw the sweat trickling down her forehead, and her words, bold and daring, directed at the Marauder. Karin raised her left eyebrow by a single centimeter.

Karin uses a Guard Codex: Firewall on Luca! Bestows Protect! -8 MP

MP: 1/25
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Marauder takes 1 Dmg!

HP: 190/275

Marauder evades Sleep!

R-Ability Enigma Shift activates! [User DEF and SPR are switched]

Marauder takes 31 Dmg!

HP: 159/275

Marauder evades one of Luca's attacks!

Chapter 00-D: Suspicion Confirmed

Objective: Defeat the Mysterious Marauder!

Background: ~Supposed Heroism~

Achievement: Rivalry - Have Masquerade land the killing blow on Marauder. [8 AP]

{w} {w} {w} {X} {X} {X} {w} {w} {w} A
{ } { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {L} {M} { } { } { } C
{T} { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } {K} { } { } {A} { } { } G
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } H
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } I
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } J
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9

Masq is no longer Aggrieved.

Luca's Protect has 3 turns.

Masq's DEF Reduction has 2 turns.

Enemy Phase.

Taking a direct hit from Masq's blade, Marauder hissed and clutched her wound.  How had he managed to assault her from that angle?  A new trick he had picked up?  Regardless, it was just a slight graze--nothing to trifle over.  When had he become so...weak?  "So let me get this straight," Marauder panted, clutching her guns tightly, her violet eye cutting daggers at him.  "You're going to tell them the truth at the last moment and then what?  Do what you always do?  I'll be sure to stop you.  I'm not going to let you do that to them!!"  Just as she was about to retaliate, she was forced to guard herself from more gunfire and slashes.  The nearby rapier-wielding pawn seemed to want to get smart with her.  Eye blazing with a dangerous gleam, Marauder jammed one of her pistols right into the spot beneath Luca's chin, angling the girl's head so that she would be forced to look Marauder dead in the eye.  "The only issue I have, worthless puppet, is the one where that monster defiles everything he touches," Marauder growled, but despite the emotion emanating from her expression and form, she remained deadly skill and kept her gun point-blank against Luca's chin.  "If you're on your side, I will eliminate you; that makes you an issue as well.  An accessory."

She pulled the trigger before turning quickly and shoving her other pistol into Luca's gut, firing again at point-blank.  She gunslinger proceeded to roll to her left along the ground and around Masq's body, straightening back up only to leap back and unleash another blast from one of her pistols, the bullet tearing right through Masq's body and into Luca's with ease.  Marauder kept her guns trained on both Masq and Luca, shaking her head.  How had she been so deluded so quickly?  Surely there was some inner workings in this woman's mind.  It would be a shame to have to kill her, but unless she could kill Masq without killing her first, then there was nothing she could do.  The woman's words might have struck a nerve and hit home, but that didn't give her the right...

"And as you suggested, I am now 'working out' those issues quite well on my own.  Because I know you don't stand a chance against me."

Marauder attacks Luca!  2 hits!  9 Dmg per hit! (ATK) [Luca is Aggrieved][Luca is Slowed]

Marauder moves to F5.

Marauder uses Puncture Wound on Masq!  12 Dmg! (ATK) [Masq is Bleeding]
---Puncture Wound hits Luca!  8 Dmg! (ATK)

MP: 106/140

{ } { } {R} { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{ } { } { } { } {L} { } { } { } { } C
{T} { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } { } F

Player Phase 5!

Masq (Mysterious Stranger) *BLEEDING [5]* *CRITICAL*
HP: 9/40
MP: 20/20
DD: 10/10
Atk: 8
Def: 4 --- 2
Int: 1
Spr: 5
Evade: 3%
Move: 3 cells

Renee (Huntress)
HP: 27/30
MP: 19/25
DD: 6/10
Atk: 9
Def: 4
Evade: 5%
Move: 4 cells

Luca (Adventurer) *PROTECT* *AGGRIEVE* *SLOW*
HP: 23/30
MP: 10/30
Def: 5
Spr: 4
Evade: 10%
Move: 5 cells

Karin (Computation Engineer)
HP: 38/40
MP: 1/25
DD: 3/10
Atk: 4
Int: 4

Katyusha (Gunslinger) *ENERGY COLLECTION [8]*
HP: 22/25
MP: 40/40
Atk: 1
Int: 8
Evade: 2%

Thage (Arcane Mistress)
HP: 50/50
MP: 34/40
DD: 0/10
Def: 2
Int: 5
Move: 2 cells

Marauder (Mysterious Marauder)
HP: 159/275
Int: 3
Spr: 7
Evade: 11%

{X} - City Gates
[No Occupy]

{w} - City Walls
[No Occupy]

Masq moves to F6.

Masq felt the blaze of pain course through his body as the powerful bullet tore through his chest which really was accompanied by a wave of nostalgia, for so many times before had he taken that very bullet.  He smiled.  Out of all the expressions that should have been upon his face, he now grinned like a madman, staring up at the sky with glee.  Again he was gone and reappeared next to Marauder, hounding her like a relentless beast despite the fact that he was now bleeding profusely.  "I'm your only issue, Marauder.  Always have been, always will be."  The man leaned in close to his gunslinging nemesis looking like he was going to kiss her, his lips drawing so closely to hers, blood trickling out of the corners.  However, no such affection presented itself, and instead he backed suddenly and slashed at her with his blade.  "I will do whatever I want whenever I want and so far, there doesn't appear to be any way for you to stop me.  You're the one keeping the truth from them.  You agree don't you?  They have to see it for themselves."  A cocky grin befell his face now, subduing the one of joy he had attained moments prior.  He could see the look on her face--she knew that he was right.  That was the best satisfaction he could have received all day.

Masq attacks Marauder!  8 Dmg! (ATK) [Chance of Sleep]

Renee uses Canopy Glide! [Moves to E7][Next attack deals 10% more damage]

MP: 11/25

R-Ability Effortless Agility activates! [+8 MP Recovered]

MP: 19/25

Renee attacks Marauder!  10 Dmg! (ATK)

What was this battle turning into?  Whatever was between Masq and Marauder, Renee didn't want to know.  And the suggestive comments coming from Luca weren't helping at all either.  Both of them got blasted by this increasingly frightening woman, but she supposed they both got what they had coming.  Renee's hair whipped about in the air as she glided overhead once more, landing on the other side of the road and lashing out quickly with her wire to get a quick and hopefully successful strike against the woman. She had proved to have at least decent reflexes, but Renee had subdued far more evasive foes.  Marauder wasn't just another monster though.  Renee began to realize this and her heart raced faster as her feet remained planted on the asphalt of the highway.  For the first time in a while, she could feel her cynicism sort of melt away.  But that didn't last long.  She could not make herself seem like a vulnerable target to the likes of Marauder.  Not now.  She wasn't all that sturdy and bullets looked like they hurt.  The cursed ones were painful enough, but that didn't seem to be all of Marauder's arsenal.  She didn't want to experience the rest firsthand.  That was better left to Masq, the dedicated bullet dummy.

Renee waits.

Last edited by Masquerade on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:22 am

Thage looked towards the players that were fretfully trying to stay alive. Sweeping her eyes over them, she knew that the strange woman was having their tails kicked. She knew this and was still unsure of what she wanted to do. Should she risk the woman's aggravation and make sure her vessel was continually primed? Or should she beseech the woman once more, trying to get an answer or two out of her? She could possibly be lying to her about the truth behind their relation. She just had to deny it. Marauder had to be her mother.

Thage opened her book and looked towards the woman, who could surely not hear a thing she would say. "I'm sorry, Mother. I need this man, no matter how vulgar and secretive he might be. He is my only hope to finding my sister, even if you are not. I'm sorry."

With a foreign chant sliding from her throat (obviously accompanied by moans of splendor, not pain), a golden light began to shine down from the sky with an audible clash of thunder over Masq's damaged body. Twirling and jiggling in place, Thage made sure she put as much effort into taking away the man's wounds as he could so that he would bring this battle to the closure it needed. "Please, be safe!"

The light descended from the heavens and onto the man's body, closing every wound that had opened and making him almost as good as new, save for the blood pouring out of the only orifices that were left (that blood drool is very sexy you know). As the man's wounds were closed and healed, Thage felt her own body becoming abused and pierced and torn through as if she were a simple rag doll. How could he stand something like this?! How is he still alive after all this damage to his body?! What was he?!

Thage shrieked as she felt her body being torn apart by the same bullets and blades that had taken Masq down to what he had been, and while Masq was being put back together. She writhed on the ground from the sheer pain of it all and tears openly poured down her face.

It fucking hurt.

[Thage uses Adsorption on Masq! [MP: 25/40]

Chance of MP Cost reduction!

Thage's R-Ability activates!

Thage loses 3 HP! [HP: 47/50]

MP Cost is restored to Level 1! [MP: 29/40]

Thage chooses the number 31!

Thage takes 31 Piercing Arcane INT Damage! [HP: 16/50]

Thage's S-Ability activates!

Thage gains 5 MP! [MP: 34/40]

Masq is healed for 31 HP! [HP: 40/40]

Thage waits...]
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Luca kept her icy blue eyes trained on Marauder the entire time, not even giving the woman the satisfaction of her pain when one bullet suddenly ripped through her jaw. Her teeth merely grit together and her focus on their foe hardened. The second bullet in her stomach and third piercing through Masq into her shoulder didn't phase her either. Eyes simply remained deadlocked on the woman, rigidness taking over in every cell of her body as vital manas attempted to fix the major damage dealt to her jaw and face.

The Adventurer spoke not a word, but those within earshot could hear a guttural sound coming from the rapier-wielding girl. A growl. Luca was actually growling, her natural collectedness lost in favor of an anger that had her practically trembling. If it hadn't been for the woman and her fucking enchanted bullets, the bitch would have had several stab wounds by now. But alas, she would have to wait. Wait and plan her revenge.

Fucking. Bitch.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:20 pm

How troublesome, it seemed she was out of energy. Well, not entirely out of energy. But with what she had left, trying to use any of her skills would only appear as a laughable attempt at something barely a fraction of her normal power. And considering what was going on, she would probably never gain the attention of this Marauder fellow, so she couldn't even take a hit or two away from the others. Not that she really cared to take any hits. She was only a fragile little cupcake of a girl, after all.

Karin snorted at the thought.

"I fail to see what the problem here is," Karin sighed, shaking her head and directing her attention to Marauder, and to Masquerade. "To be quite honest, defending this man might not be the best course of action here. Certainly this woman is angry, but she is also strong and knows something that I do not." Karin waved a hand in the air, as if dismissing the whole idea of fighting.

"I grow weary of all this fighting. Can we not sit and talk over a cup of hot tea? I do love tea. Especially green tea. The bitterness of it is just so...refreshing."

Karin sits on her ass and doesn't do a goddamned thing.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Marauder takes 3 Dmg!

HP: 156/275

R-Ability Enigma Shift activates! [User DEF and SPR are switched]

Marauder takes 3 Dmg!

HP: 153/275

Achievement: Rivalry - Have Masquerade land the killing blow on Marauder. [8 AP]

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } B
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } D
{ } { } { } { } { } { } {R} { } { } E
{ } { } { } { } {M} {M} { } { } { } F

Luca's Protect has 2 turns left.

Masq's DEF Reduction has 1 turn left.

Luca is Slowed for 2 more turns.

Luca is Aggrieved for 2 more turns.

Masq is Bleeding for 2 more turns.

Enemy Phase.

Marauder moves to F2.

The will of their little group appeared to be quite sapped at the moment.  One of the previous pawns happened to turn tail and run away--the opposing gunslinger for that matter.  Marauder sighed in relief.  That was one innocent life she wouldn't be forced to take.  At least one of these girls had their wits about them.  She scanned the area at her remaining foes.  There was nothing they could do to her.  Not anymore.  This battle was over.  If she could end it now...maybe just maybe she could rescue the girls.  They would no doubt need to be incapacitated first.  With a heavy burden upon her shoulders, Marauder performed a backflip landing gracefully on her feet, gaze focused on Masquerade.  She tossed both her pistols high into the air without a thought and began drawing in mana.

"Yes, I agree.  They should see it with their own eyes, but I won't let you be the one to show them...," she shot at Masq solemnly, voice firm with authority.  "You are my only issue, and now I'm going to take care of you like I should have done a long time ago."  The gunslinging woman let out a loud scream as the mana became so consecrated that it was visible to the naked eye, more and more of it surging upwards into what quite quickly was revealed to be a magical circle above the battlefield, the pistols hovering through the air around and around the edge.

Through Mana, all is cleansed!  No vile act shall go unpunished!  Marauder begins to execute that which all criminals shall fear for an eternity to come...Justification! [Enemies suffer 10% Max MP loss]

Charge: 1/3

"I hope you're ready."

{ } {M} { } { } { } {M} { } { } { } F

Player Phase 6!

Masq (Mysterious Stranger) *BLEEDING [5]*
HP: 35/40
MP: 18/20
Def: 4 --- 2

Renee (Huntress)
HP: 27/30
MP: 16/25
DD: 7/10
Evade: 5%

Luca (Adventurer) *PROTECT* *AGGRIEVE* *SLOW*
HP: 23/30
MP: 7/30
Evade: 10%
Move: 5 cells

Karin (Computation Engineer)
HP: 38/40
MP: 0/25
Atk: 4
Int: 4

Katyusha (Gunslinger) *ENERGY COLLECTION [10]*
HP: 22/25
MP: 36/40
Int: 8

Thage (Arcane Mistress)
HP: 16/50
MP: 30/40
Def: 2
Int: 5
Move: 2 cells

Marauder (Mysterious Marauder) *JUSTIFICATION (1/3)*
HP: 153/275
Def: 7
Int: 3
Evade: 11%

{X} - City Gates
[No Occupy]

{w} - City Walls
[No Occupy]

"So, it has come to that, has it, Marauder?" Masq whispered as he grinned maniacally, his light blue eyes draining of color only to be refilled with a vibrant honey-like hue.  Dark vines of shadow began snaking around his arms and legs as a mighty gust filled the area.  He cringed as his mana departed his body being absorbed by Marauder's strongest attack, but he was used to the pain.  He had been subject to this art many times before.  Regardless, he couldn't let her get the full extent of the spell off; it would devastate him a bit, but it would absolutely destroy the girls.  To think Marauder would take it this far.  So much for protecting the innocents.  In a flash, Masq was gone, a rain of black feathers slowly descending upon the area outside the Vegas gates.  It grew dark and bright flashes suddenly erupted through the haze as blood started paint the asphalt crimson.  Marauder was being lacerated again and again and again, blood not only leaking from her open wounds, but from her mouth and eyes as well, the latter being wide open in fear and pain.  The magic circle broke instantly; how could it continue to draw in energy when its creator was...dead?

The area grew oddly quiet.  The rain of feathers continued, but Masq was nowhere to be found.  Everything lightened up a bit and Marauder collapsed to her knees, trying to speak out to anyone.  It was amazing that she was still conscious.  She looked panicked...but not surprised anymore.  It was almost as if she had been through this before.  With a shaky hand, she reached into her coat pocket and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe the blood from her mouth and chin along with the crimson tearstains from her cheeks.  The wounds, however, would not stop bleeding.  She was going to exsanguinate at this rate.  Of that, there was no doubt.

This woman was going to die.

The demon's true form is revealed...  In the dusk, naught but nightmares awaits, and the king sits upon his throne awaiting those who would be foolish enough to venture too far into the realm of dreams.  Eternal slumber awaits.  Masq executes Depravity Descension!  8 hits!  24 Piercing Dmg per hit!

Masq disappears from sight.

Marauder takes 192 Dmg!

Marauder KO!

{ } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } { } F
{ } { } { } {K} { } { } { } { } { } G

The Mysterious Marauder has been defeated!
CHAPTER COMPLETE!!

EXPERIENCE:

+25 - Marauder (1)
+2 - Player Phase completed less than 10
+2 - No Player Character KO
+1 - Minimal Items used

TOTAL EXP GAIN: 30

Masq: 30/32 --- 60/32
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Evasion +2%!
Next Level: 28/48

Renee: 30/32 --- 60/32
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Evasion +3%!
DD: 7/10

Luca: 30/32 --- 60/32
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Evasion +3%!

Karin: 30/32 --- 60/32
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Evasion +2%!

Thage: 30/32 --- 60/32
Level UP!
3 Stat Points gained!
Evasion +1%!

Skill Points Awarded!

+1: Masq, Renee, Luca, Karin, Thage

Achievement SUCCESS!! [+8 AP]

The Party finds 150 Accra!

Items found:

---Time-Warped Round x1
---Foreign Currency

Edit your profiles, please~  Characters are able to interact freely at this time.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Renee was awestruck.  In the twilight of the setting sun, her wire listlessly descended to the ground as she let it go, her skin turning a ghastly white.  She wasn't sure what to be more afraid of--Masq's incredible display of power or the fact that even through that power, Marauder was still alive.  They were both insane.  They were both monsters.  A blast of wind blistered through the area and Renee was tossed towards the wall.  She had managed to grab her wire just in time and hurled it higher up the wall, gaining control of her momentum and using it to fly higher instead of crashing into the gates.  Her feet planted firmly against the gates as she clung to the wire and gazed downwards sharply towards where she was previously standing only to find an impressive figure standing there.  Her eyes widened even more as the realization struck her.  It was Masq.

His previously milky white skin had turned as black as shadows, and white swirly patterns could be seen upon his fully revealed body with more tendrils of white snaking up his arms and legs like vines.  His hair had grown longer and wilder seeming to shine brightly like silver in contrast to his new dark body.  From out of his back stemmed four wings: two large ones like those of an angel and two much smaller ones, only with jet black feathers very reminiscent of the ones that had been raining down upon the area prior.  His entire crotch region was also covered in black plumage.  His eyes were closed but they darted open suddenly revealing an aureate iris with slitted pupils like that of a serpent.  He grinned revealing teeth that had been sharpened and his obvious source of pleasure was seeing Marauder in such a state.

"How many times has this particular scenario played out, Marauder, hm?" Masq chided, his voice much more silkier than before possessing a very apparent malevolence.  He crossed his arms and just laughed at Marauder.  Even with her being so close to death, she looked so defiant.  "This time..."  Masq held out his hand to conjure his sword, the blade hungering for more blood.  "Things are going to end a bit differently."  In a flash he was gone, shredding the air as he surged forth with blade at the ready, intent on finishing Marauder once and for all.

Renee screamed suddenly and she couldn't understand why.  She looked away, not wanting to see anything.  She didn't understand anything.  What was even going on?  She expected for Marauder to be finished when she glanced down but was once again caught off guard by what she witnessed which was a new appearance on the scene catching Masq's blade between his hands without any protection whatsoever.  Masq's eyes widened in ire and he pushed hard but the newcomer wasn't even fazed.  It took him no extra effort to quash Masq's murderous intent.  He looked like any old human...but his short wavy hair was a violet hue and he had the hugest grin on his face.  Renee hadn't been aware someone could have a smile that big.  His face was dotted with freckles and he appeared to have soothing amber eyes.  They were quite beautiful.  His attire was quite odd--baggy pants black in hue with a violet t-shirt over which some interesting leather armor was placed.  He wore a violet cloak upon his back with light purple-gray mists weaving about across it.  The wind picked up and as the cloak fluttered, it appeared as though a haze was setting in behind the fellow.

"We're not all clairvoyants here, Masq, but neither are you it seems~" the interesting man chimed cheerily.  

Renee rubbed her eyes.  Was it the cloak or was there really a haze starting to cover the odd man and Marauder?

"We're getting out of here.  We'll...have to do this again sometime, Masq.  Perhaps over a cup of tea?"  

Those words echoed throughout the area as the mist thickened for a few moments only be whisked away by a sudden burst of wind that Masq conjured by beating his majestic wings.  When it cleared, the man and Marauder were nowhere to be seen.  Masq quaked with rage but eventually took a deep breath, dispelling his blade and sighing.

"How she manages to elude death every time is astonishing.  Oh well," Masq stated solemnly, shrugging his shoulders as a means to try and regain his composure.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Thage tried to make sense of anything other than the constant pain she felt. There was no world, only the things falling apart within her. She knew nothing except what she could feel at that moment. Bloody gasps leaked from her lips while she tried to clear her eyes. There was nothing she could say, nothing she could do, nothing that she could see, just that vast space of red. Twitching, gurgling sounds came from her as she tried to speak, so she abandoned the attempt.

How had that man survived all this damage? There was simply no way that he could have just walked away from something like this... Certainly...

She looked towards the middle of the field. She blinked away her tears as she tried to see through her pain. And then she did. Katyusha began to run past her as she laid there on the floor and she tried to focus her attention towards Masq and company. There was nothing she could really do to assist any further, so she tried to make sure she could keep herself from bleeding out more than what she needed to. That was to say that bleeding out wasn't bad, it's just that it was something she should rather not do to herself.

Just then, though, she watched Marauder begin to prepare some sort of light attack. Her eyesight was going down further than she would have liked and she was forced to keep her eyes shut as the light got more and more intense. What was this?!

A draining sensation washed all over her. She felt as if there was more than blood leaking out of her body. She let out a small wail and gave up. She lolled back onto her back and began to stare into the afternoon sky. There was nothing more she could do here. There was finally a bit of time to rest, wasn't there? She looked into the orangeness of it and began to have her tears flow once more. She would never be able to find her sister. Thage knew that she would be gone forever, that there was no hope of recovering her, what with the ridiculous circumstances that she disappeared in.

What was the point?

Why was she even here?

Why didn't she just give up?

Then suddenly she was forced to the city wall. Being that there wasn't much left of her, she was easily flung towards the wall. As she smacked it, she could hear a sick wet slap against the cold stone. She retched, spraying a bit of blood out of her mouth and she collapsed face first onto the floor. She couldn't even defend herself. Why should she even bother? There were beings that could quite literally make her life end in an instant. Why had she ever set out. Francine was long gone, there was no hope of saving her.

A piercing scream.

Thage struggled to see what the source of the distress was. Moaning in pain and trembling before she could get her head all the way up, she blunk her eyes. Masq was no longer there. In his stead stood a dark seraphim, one who seemed to make the entire area shimmer and shine in divine light. This could not be... Was that who Masq truly was...? Could that be a being that could withstand the damage she had taken from him while he was in his humanesque form? Was he really the angel she saw or was this merely an illusion?

Was this entire journey a total lie?

"Masq... why?"

Why had he led her to believe that there was a purpose in following him? Why had he made her think that her sister would ever be found? He must have known that there was no chance of finding her. None at all.

"Why..."

All lies. All lies...

With that, Thage let her breath loose and all became as black as Masq's newly revealed skin. She would be lost in the tempest we call slumber, possibly never to awaken.
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:07 pm

A strong gust of wind blew from the center of the collision area, Karin's suit automatically responding to the threat and digging strongly into the earth beneath her, stabilizing her so that she was not blown away. Once the wind died out, Karin removed herself from the ground and immediately began walking towards where one of the injured girls was sitting. Luca was her name, if she remembered correctly. At this point, she didn't really care what happened with Masquerade or Marauder, let them fight it out if they so desired.

Karin knelt down next to Luca and produced a rather intimidating syringe from somewhere on her person. Just where did she store all these devices, anyhow? Perhaps that was a question better left unasked. "Don't move, this might sting a little," Karin said quietly, grabbing Luca's arm and pointing the needle at her. "I'm going to fix you, if you don't mind. You're covered in wounds, after all." Without another word, Karin plunged the needle into Luca's arm and pumped all of the strange, glowing liquid into the girl's system.

"Side effects include discoloration of skin, as well as blue urine. Should only last for about a week. The nanobots I injected into you should dissolve any harmful material in your system."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:44 pm

The effects of the Marauder's bullets seemed to fade as Masq unleashed what could only be described as Hell on earth upon the woman. Had it not been for the fact that she survived, Luca would have been happy enough to smirk. Or rather, she would have tried to anyway. The practical removal of her jaw by the woman had not healed just then, but she would have at least attempted the action. Instead, however, Luca's confident gaze faltered and she stumbled back just a tad. How did the Marauder survive such... annihilation?

It was at that moment that the Adventurer's jaw suddenly snapped back into place; taken off-guard, she cried out as the wind suddenly surged through the area. It knocked her off her feet and started to push her back toward the gates, and she did not fight it. Truthfully, she didn't have much choice in the matter, but she made no effort to stop it from knocking her into the construct. She hit it with a smack, her head forced back into the structure. Luca groaned.

The bullets lodged in her shoulder and gut popped themselves out shortly afterward, her vital mana suddenly repairing the major damages to her body. She didn't get the chance to respond to the sudden ripples of pain though, as Karin approached her and quickly injected her. The slight stinging was nothing compared to what she had been going through. Thankfully, it seemed to have dulled everything within just a few seconds. Nanobots? She had no experience with anything of the like, but if they were potent and they would heal her, she cared not for any side effects nor the workings that enabled them.

"Thanks." Luca muttered, the movement of her jaw feeling incredibly foreign as she pulled herself back up to her feet. That was all she offered the scientist, though. Her eyes were trained the transmogrified figure that could only be Masq. The Adventurer took a step in his direction, about to ask just what the hell had gone on with the wind and the fact that Marauder still lived, but she got no chance with that too. A strange looking man with wavy violet hair appeared and halted Masq as he attempted to finish the woman once and for all––and before Masq could unleash some brutal onslaught in a similar fashion, the two were gone, vanished entirely due to a strange mist.

"How she manages to elude death every time is astonishing. Oh well," Masq stated solemnly, as if that made up for the fact that the bitch still lived.

A vein in Luca's head throbbed.

"Oh well?" she questioned, her voice rather shaky and quiet. Everything seemed off with the Adventurer, all but her dominant hand, which remained white-knuckled around her rapier. "Oh well." she repeated, equally as quiet, but this time quaking with... anger? "You're kidding me, right?" she asked, taking a step toward Masq for the first time without interruption. "You are joking, aren't you? You can't be serious. That woman––that bitch––nearly killed us. Yet somehow... for whatever inexplicable series of circumstances, you manage to save us all, get her right where you want her, then fail to kill her for what you claim to be just one occurrence in an invariable cycle, and all you have to say is 'Oh well?'"

She was about three feet from him at that point, icy orbs locked on his own cyan ones. "Just who the hell are you?" she questioned, the grit of her teeth caused her jaw to ache, but she remained stalwart in visage and posture. "Explain. No riddles, no musings; none of that bullshit. Just a direct answer." she demanded.

"Who are you?"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Masq gazed down at Luca with a sly smile, tilting his head as she practically unleashed an outrage of her own upon him, but he ignored her, disappearing in a flurry of black feathers only to reappear near the fallen Thage. He knelt down and placed a hand tenderly on her forehead--she was out cold. Perfect. Closing his eyes, he began to infiltrate her brain itself through her forced unconsciousness. It was easy to take hold of her essence and direct the mana to where it needed to go, adding his own to the mix. His body began to glow with a silvery grey aura as he worked his magic. Onlookers would notice Thage's wounds mending in mere seconds until she was completely free of injury. Opening his eyes, Masq arose, picking Thage up and placing her on his back before disappearing and reappearing in his spot near Luca.

"Now then. I should probably explain myself," Masq stated nonchalantly, completely unfazed by Luca's interrogating. "My name is Masquerade, the Slumbering Demon. I am an ex-member of an organization that our dear friend Marauder is a part of. I cannot divulge information on that organization, but I will say that the leaders of it grew fearful of my power and sought to make me out to be a villain. They tried to execute me but failed. I escaped with my life and began a life of planet-hopping. However, each home I made...well, some sort of disaster would strike the planet. I started to notice Marauder's presence in these worlds and I knew that the organization was sending her and a few other select elites to destroy these worlds for harboring me. They were punishing me and billions upon billions of innocence in nothing but fear." A growl emanated from Masq's throat as the painful memories came back to him along with that frothing anger in his soul towards those that would cause such miser to the universe. "I settled here eventually. Learned of your plight and realized Marauder wasn't behind your Cataclysm. I took interest in what caused it and set out for to find the truth. If there's another force at work here, I need to find it. Just because the organization turned against me...well, it doesn't stop me from seeking justice for the innocent."

Masq looked into the sky. He didn't tell them of his original home or go into detail about life outside of this planet. Those were things to be discussed another time. She wanted to know who he was and now she did. The demon's eyes grew watery but he did not dare shed a tear. He had expressed enough anguish at their hands and he would be DAMNED if he let them have that satisfaction again.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Luca stood incredibly still for the longest time during Masq's explanation, a small part of her surprised that he actually complied. This same stillness remained for roughly a minute after he finished, the adventurer eyeing him with similar, albeit a gentler intensity. Silence continued to warp the air around her all-throughout. And then the grip on her rapier loosened. Sliding the weapon back into its sheathe, the woman looked away. "I suppose this won't be our last encounter with her then..." she mused, crossing her arms over her chest in mock thought.

"Good."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:07 pm

Masq let out a sigh of relief and in a burst of light reverted to his human form, Thage still safely settled on his back.  At the end of the day, they were still on his side even though the mess he dragged them into was even greater than what they could imagine.  A three-way battle between them, Marauder, and some unknown force threatening to destroy the world.  What was the true nature of the Cataclysm?  Masq thought he had once known, but now, he was as clueless as the others.  Still, there was one thing he was certain of, and that was that Marauder and the others would continue to interfere with this world and he would not stop until they left.  He would press on and freeze all of their uncouth objectives.  Their efforts would come to naught with him around, and no matter how dangerous things grew, it was worth it.  In the end it would be worth the sacrifice.  It would be a waste of his power if he didn't help this world.  Giving a resolute nod to Luca who seemed to be a bit distracted now, he looked up to Renee and gave her a reassuring smile.  Her face was baffled and eventually she skittered down from the wall, landing firmly on the ground and gathering up her wire.  She was oddly speechless but she came to the others and stood as if waiting to follow.  Karin would no doubt follow suit, so he pressed forward, standing before the gates.  As night gathered, the gates opened for the group and onto the main street they did stroll.

They were greeted by a blast of flashing lights from all around.  Hotels, casinos, and fine restaurants lined the main street and was the main source of light in the entirety of the reconstructed city.  It used to be far more expansive but this was all they could salvage for now.  Residential districts and smaller commercial districts branched out from the main part of the city but there was no need to trifle with those spots.  The whole city was filled with warmth and loud music blared from one of the casinos filling the somewhat busy street with sound.  People dressed in rather swanky clothes loitered on the sidewalks smoking cigars and drinking from flasks and bottles.  This was certainly the place to be.

Masq took a few steps forward and turned around to face Karin, Luca, and Renee.  "I'm going to find a hotel for us to stay at.  You guys go out and explore the city.  You're in Vegas after all.  Might as well have a little fun right?"  With that, he set off down the street leaving the trio of girls to their own devices.

Map Exploration is currently unavailable.

~Vacation St. Convenience Store~

Syrup (Recovers 20 HP upon use) / Accra: 10 / Stock: 2

Mana Fragment (Recovers 5 MP upon use / Accra: 2 / Stock: 0

Antidote (Removes Poison/Severe Poison/Venom upon use) / Accra: 15 / Stock: 1

Vigor (Removes Frail upon use) / Accra: 8 / Stock: 2

Skeleton Key (Unlocks target chest/door) / Accra: 12 / Stock: 10

~Nevada State Armory~

Shimmer (Long sword with a blade made out of a metal that has a great capability to reflect light.  Increases ATK by 3 and INT by 1; equippable by Masq; Chance of Blind) / Accra: 40 / Stock: 0

Copper Wire (Usually reserved for electrical situations, this long length of wire can do dire damage in capable hands.  Increases ATK by 3; equippable by Renee; Lightning elemental) / Accra: 35 / Stock: 0

Lady Luck (With ebony hilt and polished crimson blade, this rapier is imbued with an enchantment to increase the luck of the wielder.  Increases ATK by 3; equippable by Luca; Critical +10%) / Accra: 40 / Stock: 0

Swift Codex (Codex graced with a program that streamlines tasks, at least upon initiation.  Increases INT by 2 and SPR by 1; equippable by Karin; Grants 2-turn Doublecast upon start of battle) / Accra: 35 / Stock: 0

Speeding Disk (Disk that whirs through the air with speeds unrivaled by other devices.  Increases ATK by 2 and DEF by 1; equippable by Karin; BA Sure Hit) / Accra: 30 / Stock: 1

The Classics (A book of different old-time stories that have become popular through the ages.  Such a collection is supposedly invaluable.  Increases INT by 3; equippable by Thage) / Accra: 25 / Stock: 0

~Classy Costumes~

The Magnificent (Extravagant violet cape speckled with yellow stars.  Surely it is meant for the most prestigious of magicians.  Increases DEF by 1 and SPR by 2; equippable by Masq) / Accra: 15 / Stock: 0

Show Girl's Garments (What used to be a wondrous sparkling silver dress has not been torn and ripped to form a beautiful top and short shorts perfect for the mobile...fighter?  Increases DEF by 1 and SPR by 2; equippable by Renee) / Accra: 15 / Stock: 0

Dealer's Sleight (Fancy threads consisting of a black suit over top a beautiful white dress shirt with black trousers thrown in.  Comes with a red tie adorned with a strange symbol that looks like a heart of sorts.  Increases DEF by 2 and SPR by 1; equippable by Luca; -5% chance to receive Critical hits) / Accra: 20 / Stock: 0

Winged System (Bunny girl costume with the hidden ability to project a barrier with wings attached allowing the wearer to hover.  Increases DEF and SPR by 2; equippable by Karin; Bestows Float [Toggle] ) / Accra: 25 / Stock: 0

The Queen (Two-piece black bikini that covers as little skin as possible, accompanied by a beautiful red gown that's more like a cape or cloak, making sure to leave the front area open for view.  A white heart is emblazoned on the back of the gown.  Increases SPR by 3; equippable by Thage; Charms male opponents in surrounding cells) / Accra: 35 / Stock: 0

~Shady Synth~

???????????? / Crimson Bulb x1 + Torn Leaf x3 / Class: Consumable

??????? ?????? / ??????? ???? x1 + Scorched Pearl x6 / Class: Accessory

?????? ???? / Time-Warped Round x1 + ??????? ????? x1 + Hard Drive x3 / Class: Weapon (Masq)

????????? ???????? / ??????? ????? x2 + Hard Drive x2 / Class: Armor (Renee)

????? ???? / Crimson Bulb x4 + ??????? ????? x1 / Class: Weapon (Luca)

???????? ????? / ???????? ??? x2 + Torn Leaf x4 / Class: Weapon (Karin)

???????? ?????? / ??????? ???? x1 + ??????? ????? x3 + Hard Drive x1 / Class: Armor (Karin)

?????'? ???? / Torn Leaf x6 / Class: Weapon (Thage)

????? ???????? / ?????? ??????? x3 + Torn Leaf x6 / Class: Armor (Thage)

?????-??????? ??? / ???????? ??? x1 + Crimson Bulb x4 / Class: Accessory

?????? ??????? / Crimson Bulb x4 + Torn Leaf x4 / Class: Accessory

~Weather Station~

Visiting this place might be a very good idea / Character Quest: Weather Research (Karin)

Current Accra: 15

Last edited by Masquerade on Mon May 16, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Vegas.

Finally.

Masq was quick to set out and locate a place for them to spend the night, which, after the day's relentless trials and tribulations, would prove most appreciated. He did, however, leave them with a few words of genuine wisdom. They were, in fact, in a place entirely foreign to them––now would be the perfect time to explore their new surroundings. Luca didn't need to be told twice; as quickly as Masq had suggested it, the adventurer was off.

She wandered about the city, taking in the bright lights and ritz with vigor. Unlike Lanaya, this place was no where near similar to her hometown. Tivahn couldn't possibly be more than a sixteenth the size of Vegas, although the fact that it sat on a semi-remote island attributed to that fact. Luca drifted from building to building, imaging just what her life would be like if she had decided to move permanently after... the incident. A slight crease came to her forehead at the thought, but she smoothed it out almost instantly.

Not wishing to think of the past, she meandered into the nearest store, ignoring the fact that memories were bubbling to the surface. The blast of air, loud show music, and burst of multi-colored lights succeeded in knocking them back where they belonged; the adventurer grimaced slightly. Yeah, wouldn't live here, she thought with a huff, trotting away from the eyesore of an entrance and over to the central display which held a map of all the little joints making up the place.

"Convenience Store, Armory, Clothing Store, and a... Synth Lab?" she murmured to herself, raising a perfect blonde eyebrow at the last store in the directory. She had heard of alchemists and the like messing with materials to make powerful pieces of equipment and items, but she had never seen one. A visit there would most definitely be in order. But until then, she mused, glancing in the direction of the store hanging on the edge of the lot labeled 'Vacation St. Convenience Store.'

Luca buys Syrup x3, Mana Fragment x3, Antidote x2, and Vigor x1!

The Adventurer found herself rather disappointed with the selection available to her. It wasn't quite the worst, but some of the best stuff was just too pricy for their meager sum of Accra. Gotta find more... she noted internally, grabbing a small helping of several of the items. With them in tow, she quickly paid and went on her way to the next store on her list: the Nevada State Armory.

Luca buys Shimmer, Copper Wire, Lady Luck, Swift Codex, and The Classics!

The second she stepped in, Luca smiled. Weaponry lined the walls and at the back she could see a brilliant rapier––the one she held in hand, but in much better condition. Though she knew it was but a polished replica as her's was, she knew that if they held anything similar to its caliber that she and her allies would have no trouble upgrading their equipment. Swiftly navigating the store, she grabbed several weapons, each one unique to her allies before stopping at the Rapier section.

There, on the rack, a crimson blade with ebony hilt sat; the name "Lady Luck" sat on a piece of parchment in front, written in elegant calligraphy. "Imbued with an enchantment to increase the luck of the wielder..." the adventurer mused to herself, running her hand along the polished hilt. In an instant she held it in hand, placing its sheathe on her side, just in front of her previous one.

Luca buys The Magnificent, Show Girl's Garments, Dealer's Sleight, Winged System, and The Queen!

She passed the Synth Lab on her way to 'Classy Costumes,' eyeing the glass window as she passed. A little sign behind the glass informed all like her that, unless they had all materials necessary to complete the items listed in their compendium, no service would be provided. A frown formed on the Adventurer's face––she knew without checking that they probably would not have enough to make much anything. Perhaps a venture out to gather supplies would be in order soon.

-359 Accra total!
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Thage was lost within a great realm of black. She struggled, she wriggled, she squeaked, and yet she was still trapped within omnipresent blackness. What was there other than this inky world around her? She stopped moving and just floated there in that dark world of hers. Perhaps her journey was really over... Had she gotten her wish? Had she finally joined Francine in what must surely be death? A sigh came from her lips, and a faint smile. There was finally peace to be had. She would finally find her sister here in this realm of nothingness. Just as she was about to drift into wonderful sleep however, a bright pinpoint of light seemed to pierce through the everblack atmosphere that claimed her mind. She squinted her eyes. What was that? Why was there a light piercing through? She was perfectly happy exactly where she was. She would be able to never feel pain again, to not have to suffer the heartbreak she went through of losing her sister. Why then would she ever want to leave this place?

Even with doubts rolling through her brain, she decided to swim towards the light. Maybe, just maybe, there would be a rhyme and reason for trying this farce again. Maybe her sister was still alive... Maybe there would be a chance to go on and make up for what had happened... Maybe...

She swam towards the pinprick of light with a rising apprehension in her throat. There was a purpose to her being here, to her trying to find her sister, right? This all just wasn't a waste of time... right? Doubt flared across her eyes as the light became closer and brighter. Did she want to see what was behind that light? Did she want to face whatever was there? She wasn't sure that she wanted to present herself to the world. She was an utter disgrace to all who knew her. She wasn't able to keep Francine by her side... She had failed.

She stopped, but the light kept advancing towards her now. She bowed her head, almost certain of what was to come. She didn't want to see or hear it again, but she knew that she had no other choice. She would have to face what was to come.

Looking down, she covered her face with her hands and she began to sob as the hot light enveloped her. ”No, I don’t want to see!”

But see she did anyway.

In an instant, she was brought back into a field covered in white. There was nothing there except a small girl with blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. She was wearing a white coat, skirt, and stockings. There were white boots on the child’s feet and her hands were in white mittens. There was no sign of what her face looked like because she wasn’t standing on that side of the child.

Thage gasped. Why did she have to keep seeing this?!

The child motioned with her hands as if she were calling to someone, but there was no sound coming from anywhere. Snow began to fall all around Thage and the child. There was nothing worse than to be forced to watch something that you’ve seen over and over again. She looked at the back of the child’s head with a dead certainty. There was nothing to be seen here. Even if she closed her eyes, though, she would be forced to be brought through the entire recollection. She couldn’t escape, no matter how hard she tried.

As the child walked forward, she was dragged along, as if she were attached to the child via an invisible chain. The girl looked around, silently calling for something or someone, though Thage knew which. Eventually, they reached a forest edge. The snow had now picked up quite a bit. There was nothing to do but go in, certainly. The child began to trek within the mouth of the forest. As she went inside it, she looked as if she were getting swallowed by the darkness within.

Thage was forced to follow.

As they both reached complete enclosure, the little girl saw a clearing within the deeper part of the forest. It seemed as if a spotlight were shining on the area. Inside the clearing was a taller girl with blond hair that fell to her waist. Down at her feet was a black ribbon which looked as if it were torn out of her hair. On the other side of this new girl was a figure wearing a black cloak.

Thage had seen this vision too many times.

The figure did not move as the taller girl was struggling to break free of its holding gaze. The child in front of her began to run towards the taller girl, and Thage could see the child's jaws moving really fast, most likely calling to the taller girl.

She was wearing a sort of black dress that reached down to her knees, black boots that had a small heel, and nails that were painted black. The epitome of the child's opposite.

Those who didn't know the story behind the girls would have thought there was nothing between them, but Thage knew that they would all be very very wrong.

As the child ran towards the taller girl and continued to call out to her. She too was then frozen in place. Thage shuddered. The figure then reached out which ghostly white hands from that darkly black robe. There was not much to be seen, really. There was a crimson sword that was unsheathed in one hand, and in the other, the figure drew the taller girl to its body. With a sinister slice, there seemed to be a tear in the very fabric of the world. Within the vortex that opened, there were many dark, small things that leaked out. The child seemed to scream and scream. Thage herself had tears flowing down her face. She always cried when she had to see this. The mysterious black figure drew the taller girl into the vortex and it sealed behind them.

The child, unsealed, ran forward and collapsed, obviously surprised that she could move. Getting on her hands and knees, she looked around her to find the black ribbon. The child clutched it within her mittened hands and began to shake and sob.

That was when I lost my sister forever. There was nothing I could do about it, either. I'm so useless... I couldn't stop her from disappearing... I can't do anything right...

Thage awoke in Masq's grip, the white skin smelling faintly of falling rain. She liked that smell, and she noticed that his shoulder was wet. Had she been crying? How long had she been out? Where was the sinister angel she had seen earlier? And where was the woman who looked just like her mother?

Thage was beginning to get a bit of a headache from the large volume of questions that were rolling around inside her head. This was normal, though, when one did not have someone who faithfully answered them.

She also noticed that the pieces of her weren't scattered along a stone wall, as well. All around her was a huge assortment of lights and sound. Her mind was blown. She hadn't seen anything like this before. She wasn't exactly sure what to think other than to be amazed at the sheer luminosity of the town around her.

There was no one but her and Masq now, though, as she could see no sign of Renee, Karin or Luca anywhere. Though she felt an extreme distrust towards the stranger, she decided to take a risk and ask. "Masq, where are we?"
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:35 pm

The bright, blinking lights and the constant, loud noise did not seem to bother Karin much. On the outside, she appeared to be as in-tune with this world as she was in her little jungle area. In her mind, however, she was not thinking about either of these things. Her mind was working on something else, something that dealt more with her personal affairs. She was tired of all this moving around and wanted to sit down someplace.

So far, she's found nothing. Not a single thing worth looking into in terms of weather control. Her technology wasn't even close to affecting weather. Karin dug into her pocket and pulled out the red chip she found earlier, in the body of that large mecha. Nothing in this chip helped her with that issue either, though it did advance her technological abilities, somewhat.

Karin turned a corner, hoping to find some place to sit down and think. A rather large building caught her attention. It looked like one of those weather buildings she had heard about before. Karin couldn't quite put her finger on the memory, but she thought it would be worth taking a look inside. There were only a few outcomes from entering such a building, after all, and one of them might be an advancement of her technology. Feeling somewhat anxious, Karin headed straight for the building, bumping into a man in her way. She ignored him and kept moving forward, heading inside.

The inside of the building was just as Karin suspected. Graphs of the world and air currents littered the walls. The daily and weekly forecasts were posted on bulletin boards by the front desk, listing everything from the expected precipitation to the temperatures. An ordinary person might just skim over these things, but Karin found herself inspecting each day in turn, committing every forecast to memory. She wanted to know how accurate the station was.

Karin finished her reading and moved to the front desk, looking for some kind of clerk. "Pardon me," Karin spoke up, "Is there anyone here doing research into weather control?"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:45 pm

Heavy steps echoed throughout the street but were easily muffled out by the sounds of the city. Masq carried on down the sidewalk with both a mental and physical burden, granted carrying Thage was easy enough. The dilemma plaguing his mind was how to deal with Marauder now that she was definitely present on this world. And not just her. She would likely have plenty of others accompanying her. The elite of the elite. How troublesome. He let out a sigh as he caught sight of a hotel in the distance on the same side of the street. Before he could reach the front entrance, however, he felt Thage stirring on his back before a question entered his ear. He kept walking but was definitely apt to respond.

"Why, we're in Vegas of course," Masq chimed as he came to a halt in front of the hotel, letting the automatic doors slide open so he could waltz into the lobby. The lighting was a bit dimmer, radiating from aureate lamps possessing normal bulbs instead of the attention-grabbing neon from the signs outside. The whole of the area smelled of a mix of lemon and lavender, and the colors were soft and invited, ivory floors and polished wood walls, doors, and furniture with decorative indoor plants not native to the Land of Rain and Mystery anymore. The couches and chairs were upholstered with forest greens and creme colors. Everything about the place was pleasant--a perfect choice. "Try not to exert yourself too much; I'm going to get us a couple rooms." Masq approached the counter and engaged the receptionist, ordering two rooms, and offering payment which the receptionist accepted right quickly, tapping some information into her computer.

"One moment while I get your room keys."

She stood up real quick and walked to a locked box on the back counter behind her desk. Opening it up, she produced one detailed card and four copies. She inserted the first card into a scanner near her computer to activate it, and then proceeded to insert the rest of the cards to copy the key code onto them. She slipped them in little envelopes and forked them over to Masq with a smile on her face.

"Do enjoy your stay."

That said, Masq trundled over towards the elevator and hit the '4' button once inside. It didn't seem like this particular hotel was too busy at this time of year granted there were plenty of places to stay in Vegas. The ones on Vacation St. where all the action was happened to be more expensive, and this one was one of the more out of the way ones granted it was still located on the main avenue. The elevator dinged and the metal doors slid open allowing Masq to exit into the hall with Thage. He took a quick peek at the directory before heading down the hallway towards room 411. 412 also belonged to them and happened to be right next door. Sliding the keycard into the golden scanner above the handle, a green light displayed showing that the door was ready for opening.

The inside of the room was as soft and pleasant as the lobby with beige carpeted and wall borders while the walls themselves along with the ceiling was cream in hue. Two queen-sized beds were present in the room along with an empty desk, a dresser with a 32" flat screen tv on it, a coffee table, nightstand, couch and armchair. It was a pretty standard furnishing that Masq was certainly pleased with. Everything was clean beyond expectation. Strolling over to the nearest bed, Masq laid Thage down upon it gently, taking a seat with another sigh.

"Well here we are. Allow me to thank you in your assistance against Marauder. She is a grave menace and your trust, if it can even be called that is...well, it's more appreciated than you know." His head tilted upwards allowing his bangs to fall back and out of his icy blue eyes that now gazed with some sense of longing towards the ceiling.

Back at the weather station, the receptionist looked up from some paperwork and was quite surprised to see a young woman standing before her in an odd get-up. Brushing her long strands of blonde hair out of her face and readjusting her silver-framed glasses, she looked around before finally responding. "I was certain we had one fellow who was researching something like that, but I'm not sure where he could have gotten off to...just one second, ma'am..." The receptionist flipped through a nearby book and found a nice spreadsheet with names and numbers typed in it. She ran her finger down the sheet until she found the one she was looking for and punched it into the phone on her desk. She glanced at the young lady that had come in. Where did she come from? She certainly hadn't seen anyone like her around Vegas. A man answered the phone.

"Yes, Dr. Carrolls. It's Julia. There's a young woman here at the reception desk who is interested in weather control if you would like to speak to her. Yes. I will be sure to tell her. Thank you." Julia hung up the phone and gave Karin a reassuring smile. "Dr. Carrolls, the only weather control researcher in the facility, would be more than happy to speak with you. He's on his way right now actually. I'm Julia, by the way. If you ever have any other questions, please feel free to ask." With that, she set back to doing her paperwork. After all, it wasn't long before a tall man came from a hallway off to the west side of the room. He wore a frayed lab coat with several patches stitched upon it and a couple of pens in his front pocket. His dress shirt and khakis looked relatively new and in good shape despite the appearance of his coat. He had shoulder length black hair styled back, several of the pushed back strands curling up a bit. He was surprisingly young, maybe in his mid-20s. There was a certain cheeriness in his gait as he approached Karin and bowed his head to her.

"Hello there. I'm Dr. Alan Carrolls, Head of the Weather Control Research Department, a new department at the Vegas Weather Forecast and Research Facility. I've been working here a month and no one's signed on to be a part of the department to aid me in my research, you'll have to pardon my surprise at your interest," the researcher introduced himself, his voice smooth and his hands reaching up to readjust his own half-moon spectacles, his emerald eyes gazing down at Karin from behind them. "So what can I do for you this fine night?"

Renee didn't know what to do with herself. The others were quick to depart. Strolling along the sidewalk, she thought about everything that had happened. She was a fighter at heart but there was something about all this action recently that made her so tired. She blinked sleepily as she meandered along, dodging people that wreaked of cigar smoke and booze. The sounds should have been keeping her awake, but she found bliss in tuning it all out. All she could hear was the gushing of wind as Masq's wings blew everyone away. Marauder's screams. The leviathan's wail. Nona's voice. She missed Nona greatly and it wasn't until now that she realized she wasn't going to see her younger friend for quite some time. Whatever she had been pulled into with these otherworldly beings, Marauder and Masq, she was in it for the long haul. If neither of the two had anything to do with the Cataclysm, then who did? Or what did?

The huntress shivered and she managed to find a nearby hotel, the Ivory Palace. It was a beautiful hotel from the outside, but she wasn't sure if 'palace' was the right term for it. Regardless, she entered and approached the front desk, asking if someone named Masq had paid for the rooms. The receptionist confirmed and told her they were room 411 and 412 and that Masq has all the keycards. Nodding, Renee headed towards the elevator but paused. She wasn't quite ready to see Masq again. Instead, she crashed on one of the white couches in the lobby, gazing upwards only to find that her eyelids were growing heavy extremely quickly.

"I hope you know what you're doing, everyone," she muttered to herself, thinking about the others. Thage, Luca, Karin. Katyusha had been smart to sneak away when she did. It seemed Masq wasn't going to kill them if they ran after all. Or maybe Katyusha would die at some point and they wouldn't even know it With Masq's power, there was no telling. But from the recent events, she figured that maybe he wasn't as bad of a guy as she had thought at first. Trust had to be built, but Masq was certainly working on it.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Luca emerged from behind the curtain of the changing room, content with dumping her old clothes in a bin marked 'donation'. They had been rather torn up anyway. Her buckler, however, remained in her possession, albeit no longer attached to her arm as it had been. It had always been kind of weighty on her left side, something she just recently realized bothered her. The thing clashed with her new get up anyway, and she couldn't deny that fact that the suit suited her fancy just a tad more. Just as she left with everyone else's clothing in tow, she dropped a little extra money on the counter, grabbing a swanky pair of shades as she left. Propping them on her head, she noticed Renee out of the corner of her eye and quickly set about following the girl.

The Ivory Palace... Luca read the name, offering it no reaction as she stepped inside. The considerable lack of headache-inducing lighting and pseudo-ritzy music was a pleasurable surprise; it almost made her smile a tad. Fitting of a "palace" to have actual class, not the stuff Vegas was known for. Such thoughts were quickly removed from the Adventurer's mind, however, as she caught Renee lounging in the lobby. Luca casually grabbed a seat next to the huntress, reaching into the bag and grabbing the garment that looked to be about Renee's size.

"Got this for ya" she offered, holding the clothes out for her to see, "didn't know size, but it should fit."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Karin waited patiently, and quietly, for the man that the receptionist called to arrive. She didn't quite catch his name when she mentioned it. Did she mention it? Maybe. Karin forgot her exchange with the woman, and didn't have any questions in particular. Not for her, anyway. While Karin waited, she booted up her codex and started typing into it, trying to see if she could figure out a more complex code she was working on. Something to help her open locks and doors with a signal from her codex. It would be quite convenient to have on the road, if they ever came across mechanical locks.

When the man finally arrived and introduced himself, Karin put her codex away, eyeing the Dr. Alan Carrolls with scrutiny. After a moment to allow him to introduce himself and ask her what she wanted, Karin waited. She was committing the man to memory, so she wouldn't have to bother doing so later. When she finally spoke, she only said one thing.

"I would like to see your research into weather control, if you don't mind," Karin requested simply.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Thage helplessly flopped around as Masq carried her through "Vegas". Such a strange name for a place, but then again, it kind of fit. The exotic smells, the bright sights, even getting close to night, and the tastes one could feel in the air... It all seemed to sync together into one mesh of activity. It was quite overwhelming, to be totally honest. She slumped back down over Masq's shoulder, trying to mull through all that happened. There was no cause to just shove it to the back of her mind like dust. There was obviously something more going on in the grand scheme of things.

The dark angel.

The strange woman.

That man who stopped the angel's strike.

Everything was seeming to begin, so it seemed. She had apparently seen nothing yet in terms of actual progression in their pilgrimage. She had doubts as to whether or not she would be able to stay alive for the brunt of it, but she also knew that if she was alive, she had a purpose. She needed to find that black figure that stole her sister. It had unleashed chaos into her life and she would never be able to put it back together, even if she did find Francine. There was only so much she could do... She was so useless.

The two went through into a lush place that had a pristinely white ivory floor. Gentle scents of lemon and lavender graced her nose with a certain refinement. This place certainly smelled nice... What did it look like?

Thage was too tired to really lift her head, though so she resigned herself to just hand limply within Masq's grasp.

If she were to be totally honest with herself, Thage was just that: a ragdoll, simply to be carried as if there were no life within her. She was just a useless puppet without strings. Thage listened to Masq's deep rumble of a voice as he ordered rooms for the five of them. Thage liked the sound of his voice... She always had. A blush ran across her cheeks. Had she really just thought that? What was it about this man that was making her hot for him...! Shortly thereafter, the two began walking towards the elevator. The scent became fainter and fainter, and was becoming replaced by a smell of paint.

It was a heady thing and it was causing her to get sleepy.

She immediately perked up. She didn't want to fall back into sleep just yet, not after what happened. She wasn't safe, not around Masq. She would see the awful vision again. She would be forced to wait, helpless, as she let her sister become nothing over and over again. Tears started anew and they began to fall into Masq's skin as she cried without a sound.

The two went into the room as they stepped from the elevator and the next thing she knew was that she was thrown on the bed. She let out a breath of air as she hit the surprisingly soft mattress. As she looked towards Masq, though, he began to speak.

"Well here we are. Allow me to thank you in your assistance against Marauder. She is a grave menace and your trust, if it can even be called that is...well, it's more appreciated than you know."

Masq looked up towards the ceiling, and Thage could see a sense of longing in his eyes. There wasn't usually any sort of emotion that would ever show through that man's eyes... Something was off.

"Well... I'm sure you know that my trust is not lying with you because there has been much withholding between you and us. If there are no secrets that cannot be shared between us, your companions, there is no reason for me to place blind faith within you." Thage looked away from the man. It was trying to make her feel a foreign emotion. One of sadness and pity.

She couldn't put a blind faith in something she could not come to trust. Since the first day they met, there has been utter silence between them. Not a hint of explanation. How could she be able to do anything of any sort without hearing more from him?

Her body was not quite ready.
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Renee continued listlessly gazing at the ceiling until she realized that there was another presence around her, one that was familiar. Her eyes darted to the side and caught sight of Luca taking a seat nearby. And to think the huntress was just thinking about the group. She wasn't sure if she wanted the company or not but decided to roll with it regardless. Apparently Luca had done some shopping for armaments and managed to obtain a new garment for her. It was quite gaudy--very befitting of Vegas, though. It looked like something a showgirl would wear, only completely torn and recompiled into short shorts and a top like she was currently wearing. Sighing, she stood up and looked around. Just as she thought, there was no one else in the lobby. Unbuttoning her shorts which were made of monster and animal furs and hides, she slid them down her slender legs and stepped out of them. It was a bit chilly but she didn't mind--it wasn't like her legs were covered before exactly. Even her panties were minimalist, only covering the very small amount it needed to cover leaving her plenty of room to move around in. Taking off her top revealed that her bra matched. Both covered very little and were white in color made of a durable yet comfortable material. The clothes made of pelts would work fine but she didn't think it would be all that great putting dead monster hide near her crotch or breasts. She took the outfit from Luca and took her time putting it on, buttoning her shorts and zipping them up, straightening her top and fixing her hair since it had been disturbed quite a bit by her changing.

"Well, it's definitely comfortable enough," Renee said quietly, a decently content look upon her face as she spun and checked herself out, moving about to test the maneuverability. "I'll need to take it on a test run eventually, but this should do quite nicely. You know me well despite us knowing each other only a day. Thank you," she said with a smile, turning around and bending over to pick up her old clothes, crumpling them up. She'd toss them into the other belongings when they got to the rooms. "Hope you didn't mind the display. We're both women anyway. I wouldn't have done that around Masq; he seems like a pervert."

Sighing, she crashed back on the couch and looked up at the ceiling again. "Speaking of, what do you think about all this? The Cataclysm was crazy enough and now we have aliens essentially running about causing havoc. How on earth did our world become like this?"

Wow this woman was blunt. The researcher blushed a bit and fidgeted, quickly readjusting his glasses. How could he tell her that he really didn't have anything? This was a new department after all. "Well you see, I don't exactly have much research at all. I am new to the area and field of weather control--not many are interested in the subject. I've failed to get some interns in here, and even people from other divisions aren't particularly apt to transfer. I'm pretty much on my own." He paused and looked Karin up and down, noticing her garments were oddly unique and she carried around some rather technologically advanced equipment. She would be rather savvy when it came to technology then for sure. Perhaps she could even...

"You know, I could greatly benefit from some field research but I'm not strong enough to brave the wilds," Dr. Carrolls explained, his expression twisting in thought. "You look like you can handle yourself quite well. Do you think you could go out and gather some data for me? You will have rights to whatever information and conclusions I draw from the analysis, of course," he added quickly. If she was going to do the really tough work, she was definitely going to be credited, that was for sure. "Not sure where you hail from, but you know the whole of the Land of Rain and Mystery experiences a lot of rainfall, obviously. Hence its namesake. However, there's one area around Vegas and the Broken Highway that experiences abnormally arid conditions despite the region's overall climate. I think there is something there that could be observed. If we can find the link between the arid and raining regions being so abruptly separated, I'm sure that would give us some idea of how to either reduce or induce rainfall in regions that need it. Make sense?"

"False. You trust me more than you know, Thage Ehrenphreis," Masq was quick to answer, still gazing at the ceiling, but there was a knowing smile on his face now--the one he typically wore. There weren't anymore secrets, though he supposed she missed out on the tirade. She would need to be filled in. Masq sighed. "Otherwise you would be gone. No matter how small the seed of faith, it is present regardless. And it will grow. I've related the truth to the others, but now I will fill you in on what you've missed. I am from another world, no surprises there. So is Marauder, and the man who stopped the attack that was meant to end her. Me and Marauder belonged to the same organization in the past, but the leaders of this organization grew worried about my power. As such, they came after me in an attempt to end me. I left the organization and my home world behind, but no matter which planet I found myself on, the organization members, primarily Marauder and her group of elites, would come around and interfere with the world until it died. Several planets have fallen at their hands, and I hate putting others in danger. This world here is so far away from the galaxy in which I originated, but when I learned of the Cataclysm, I feared that Marauder had actually beaten me here. It turns out though, that she played no part in the Cataclysm, and as such, now I fear a third unknown party may have been involved. Whoever enacted the Cataclysm has frightening power equivalent to my own and Marauder's, and with Marauder and her crew interfering with this world, I worry greatly for its safety."

There was a moistness on his cheeks. He still had that knowing, confident smile, but his eyes were full of water. The tears fell on his pants and stained them, the streams on his cheeks glistening in the soft light. "Strange. I wasn't aware I felt so strongly. I've always been too worried about myself and my survival. I've been so self-absorbed...but I think it ends here. Our struggle will not leave this planet. This planet will survive and the organizations threat will be eliminated. Of this, I am certain." He raised a hand and wiped the tears from his face, taking a few deep breaths before standing up.

"So now you know in what you are entangled. It is a rather large mess, but this...despite all my power, is not something I can do alone. I am in no hurry to become a martyr, but if I must, I will put myself in harm's way to ensure your own survival, along with everyone else's. But I will not falter until Marauder is dead in the ground. She has taken too much from too many people."
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gist Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:10 am

Thage intrinsically knew that Masq was right in saying that she was wrong. It was not really something she cared to admit so freely, but in the end there was no denying that there was a sort of seed of trust within him, otherwise, she would have left on her own devices. She knew that she needed Masq for she wouldn't be able to handle the utter chaos the world had recently fallen into, and yet if she hadn't really trusted him, she wouldn't have left her life in his hands, she would not have brought him from the mortal wounds if she did not really think there was worth in his salvation.

She looked to the crying man now with a bit of sadness leaking from within the seal she had placed down. She hadn't wanted to break down in front of him and yet there just wasn't anything she could do about it other than to just stay away from him. He could hear her irregular breaths, however, and know that she was now openly crying, even if she wasn't really making noise over it. Her walls were coming down now, and there wasn't anything she could do to put them back up before it was too late.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

What else coudl she really say? She couldn't possibly say anything else to the effect that she knew about what had happened to him because in truth, she really didn't, and to say that she did would be an utter fallacy. All she could feel for the man was a raw empathy. He was denying himself the true openness of feeling, most likely where he had kept his heart closed for so long. What else could she do? She didn't like watching him cry like she did. There just wasn't something she could say to him, though, was there?

She couldn't possibly imagine the worlds of terror and loneliness that Masq was feeling simply because she just didn't have the experience that he had in life, and as such, what mere comfort she might offer to others, was just not as fitting to him as it would be elsewhere. If she couldn't comfort him, she could at least offer her acceptance.

"You're right, though. I can't handle this by myself, and I have a need of power that I cannot normally obtain myself. This all really started out as something I could do to achieve my own ends, and yet, as I spent time with you, I've become rather attached to all of you, more so than I would have normally liked. I have become open to those I travel with, and now cannot think of leaving you all to 'struggle' with the real monsters within the boiling chaos. I just couldn't. I'd be overwhelmed with the selfishness that I embodied. I love you. I love you all. There just isn't a bone in my body that would let me accept any one of us leaving this little bubble of sanity within this dying world. It would tear my heart to pieces, as it did when Francine disappeared, all those years ago..."

The vision came back to her mind's eye, but she ignored it, tears stedily streaming down her face.

"I know that my own motives are rather encompassed by the true terrors at hand here, and that if I am to ever be able to find a clue to my sister's disappearance, this needs to go away first."

She looked towards Masq with a resolute gaze, even if she had tear marks on her face, even if her eyes were red from the tears that fell.

"I'll help if you want me."
Gist
Gist
Full Eight Hours
Full Eight Hours

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:55 pm

For the briefest of moments, Luca truly believed the huntress would disregard the gaudy clothing and keep the hides and pelts that covered her flexible figure. The sigh that passed the latter's lips caused just the slightest twitch downward in the adventurer's own, but this quickly settled back into the usual stoic the former was known for when the girl stood. What happened next could only be described as every man's fantasy. Renee just sorta shrugged out of her clothing, practically leaving her whole body exposed save for incredibly tiny white undergarments. Luca just tilted her head a fraction of a degree to the right, a certain interested gleam in her cyan eyes as she looked the girl up and down discreetly. She did nothing else, however, for her focus returned to Renee's visage as the latter finished shimmying into her new get-up––clothing that Luca decided looked quite nice on her slender, yet muscular frame.

"Well, it's definitely comfortable enough," Renee had offered quietly, seemingly content with the Adventurer's choice in garments. "I'll need to take it on a test run eventually, but this should do quite nicely. You know me well despite us knowing each other only a day. Thank you," the huntress had continued, Luca nodding politely in response.

"It wasn't any hassle." Luca murmured, watching the girl regather her crumpled clothing and apologize about the display before settling herself on the couch once more. The adventurer's mind briefly flashed back to the taught skin and developed muscles, finding herself quite enthralled with the young woman's figure. It was certainly something she respected––being active, even in a dangerous setting such as that which Renee partook in, gave them a common ground. A sort of bond that Luca could not deny she did not feel in either Thage or Karin. But she supposed they were more in-tune with arts she knew little about, and even loathed in some cases. As such the novice journerywoman could not deny that this connection, slight as it might have been, was an obvious one––it made sense.

"Speaking of, what do you think about all this? The Cataclysm was crazy enough and now we have aliens essentially running about causing havoc. How on earth did our world become like this?"

Luca was jerked from her thoughts by the sudden silence. She had been paying attention––most definitely she had been, multitasking was an art she had grown to become an expert of––but the silence threw her for a loop. The quiet, however, was not the issue; nay, the issue lay in the fact that she did not have a direct answer for the girl. How on earth did their world become some battleground for an alien species? And if said species did not cause the Cataclysm, then just what did have the power to bring about such a thing? Surely something so powerful had not begun that way––such was the way the world as she knew it worked. Just as she or Renee did not start toned and trained to handle the wilds of their world, whatever caused the catastrophe must have started at a lesser point. What secrets did it have? How did it get that power? And was it even still present among them?

She knew deep down she had to know.

". . . I wish I could tell you..." Luca muttered, gazing up at the ceiling as well, as if its surface would reveal to her the secrets of the world.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:48 pm

"Disappointing," Karin spoke plainly, crossing her arms over her chest. She listened to what the man was telling her, and she found herself agreeing that the weather was acting quite strangely in these parts. Perhaps if she could get some live samples, some physical evidence of the change, perhaps she could then...yes, it all seemed to be falling into place. Karin began to tap her foot, her electric eyes searching for answers that she could not yet see. Lost in thought as she was, she completely forgot of the existence of the man standing beside her.

Karin seemed to have forgotten all about the man whom she had originally asked to see personally. When she noticed his presence again, she gave him a disquieting look. "Who are you? No, don't tell me. I don't care. Wait, you're that guy, the one who needs to know more about the weather, I understand now." Karin nodded her head once, her eyes directed at the man, but she wasn't looking at him. Her eyes just seemed to phase through his existence.

"I have a proposition for you," Karin began, "I will go out into the wilds and see what I can find. You look weak, so it's better for you to stay here. I'll bring back whatever data I can find for you to analyze. You appear to have access to good computers, so you can make yourself useful in that, at least. I foresee me not having time to stick around very long during my excursions, so I will leave you with this." Karin tapped the codex on her wrist and a small cylinder about three centimeters long popped out of the computer disk. She took it and handed it to the man.

"If you open that, you'll find the means to contact me while I am on the road. I will teach you the code only once, enter it wrong and it will self-destruct in exactly ten seconds. The code is AF-225IK_REcaH4.1_01L. Don't forget it. With that, I take my leave of you. Good day." Karin spun on her heel the instant she was done talking and marched out the door, without even bothering to wait for any sort of response from the man. She was on a mission, and she intended to complete it.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next