Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The epitome of proper banter has arrived...

+6
Dwaggy Sama~
Azure
Durn
Masquerade
Sargaras
VIII Redeta
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The epitome of proper banter has arrived... - Page 2 Empty Re: The epitome of proper banter has arrived...

Post by EternalDoom Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:39 pm

An epitome of proper banner hath arrived?! Dost thou sense abolishment of texts my fair pupils?! Aye! Oh goodie, this lady has finally abolished my stereotype that I've begun to doubt about usual women talking text everywhere but in spoken language.

Last edited by Eternal Doom on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
EternalDoom
EternalDoom
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

The epitome of proper banter has arrived... - Page 2 Empty Re: The epitome of proper banter has arrived...

Post by GhidoraMaster Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:46 pm

yup.
GhidoraMaster
GhidoraMaster
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:05 pm

VIII Redeta wrote:What do you mortals require of me...?

I am old enough to know what I desire, yet young enough to obtain that which I yearn for. ...I jest. I am as vulnerable as any of you. All you need to be aware of is that should you irritate me beyond forgiveness-- I'll devour your soul like pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving dinner.

I will enjoy it with whipped cream and then some.

On a brighter note, let the roleplaying commence~
Mortal? That's what I used to address people by...XD
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:06 am

Shall I ramble a bit about myself?

I like the color red.
I love food.
I think the chicken came before the egg, but that's just me.
I love gaming.

Ask me anything.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:23 am

I'm guessing like most others here, you predominantly enjoy RP video games?
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 am

Yes. My preference are RPGs. Generally JRPGs because western RPGs are rather dark. (Dragon Age had me crying by the end. And nauseous in the middle.)

However, I'm a versatile - yet casual - gamer. I may not be an FPS god, but I do enjoy Halo as much as the next junkie. Actually, I'm quite good at RE5. I mean, hey, I beat Veteran difficulty with just my trusty rifle. I managed to upgrade the first rifle all the way and-- mm, bolt-action. <3
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:30 am

Yes, I loves Halo. I AM a Halo god, and have; regrettably been worshiped as such for my skill with the Energy Sword.

I myself like Real-Time strategy games, Role-playing shooters, and of course FPS games like Halo.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:34 am

I love Swords!!

Ahhhh, RTSs <3 I miss Age of Mythology. So amazing was that game~
I'm thinking Mass Effect. Are you thinking Mass Effect?
Fffff... What other FPS do I not totally fail at... Hah. I don't play many.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:39 am

Yes, Mass Effect is a good game, from what I've heard, but I've never had the pleasure of playing it.

I'm sub-decent at Call of Duty games, but I dislike the realistic theme.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:44 am

It's got a few kinks. I think you should just wait for the second one~

...Call of Duty is kind of depressing. The "skippable" levels in MW2 are... bleh. My brother forced me to watch a video.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:47 am

Never skipped any levels...I'm sure the Moscow airport slaughter was my favorite. Not because of killing the citizens, but because at the end you get shot in the head in a...cool way?

I only liked a few missions, either cuz they were easy, or they had something cool happen in them-such as when you play in the arctic levels and have to be a stealth sniper....
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:50 am

Yeah, no. Shooters just aren't for me. I'll play them, but I don't actively seek them. I rather play a hack-n-slash like Dynasty Warriors over a shooter, lol.

Hm. What else can I say about me.........
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:53 am

Yes, I understand that.

Have you achieved anything? Such as completed training is any kind of martial arts, or something?
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:55 am

I haven't completed any martial arts training, per se, but I'm at an intermediate level. That and I take kickboxing if that's worth mentioning. Hah. It's fun. I look at all as more like exercise than learning how to defend myself. My reflexes are rather lacking.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:12 am

Yes, I see. I have completed mine, it was fun, although my nature kind of counters my training, as I am a horrible fighter; but yet am a 1st degree(lowest rank, lol) black belt...

I'll probably get back into it when my license is fully granted to me.

I'm also doing sword training, completed nunchuks[i dunno how to spell it...], bow staff....and sai training.

But I do suck at fighting, so I suppose that's a good 6 years of life wasted. >.>
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 am

Hah. I've dabbled a bit in dagger and sword, a bit of staff, too.

It's... it's not all bad. At least you got some exercise out of it? Ahaha.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:18 am

Yes, that's true....but racquetball, now that's a sport that's a workout, I mean you have to move a lot in that sport. Too bad my friends trump me in that sport, but at least I can beat my dad and here him curse.

It's really funny....and of course, there are the funny instances where the ball will bounce off a wall and strike someone in the head lightly enough to make them lose their footing.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:21 am

...........wow. Yeah, I'm not a sports person. I'm more of a "sit in bed and game for 5-6 hours" kind of person.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 am

Well, now I am that person also, since that gym closed down to be an off-campus gym for university students.

But I need my daily dose of cardio, so I know I have the ability to flee when conflict rears its ugly head at school.
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 am

You make me feel lazy and insignificant.

I'd replay the opening scenes of the Noble origin, but... my 360 red-ring'd shortly after I beat the game as one of the Dalish.
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 am

It's been at least a year, and I haven't gotten my ring yet. Unless you count the time I rewired my xbox to fix the first ring, but that was just wiring problems. Microsoft doesn't fix it, so how could I? Maybe they're just lazy....
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 am

I got the ring after... at least two years or so. Maa... I shipped it off recently. And Microsoft does fix it o_O
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 am

Really? When my friend sent it, he just got a new xbox, in fact, all of my friends who sent their off got totally new xbox's...
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by VIII Redeta Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:00 am

Hm. I know a place that can fix the ring for 60 bucks. Ehhh.

In the meantime, I'm just chilling and surfing around here. Lol. OTL ahhh. I want to roleplay...
VIII Redeta
VIII Redeta
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:09 am

That's a rip-off, but faster. Did you have xbox live before the ring came up?
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum