Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our School Is Infested...

2 posters

Go down

Our School Is Infested... Empty Our School Is Infested...

Post by Masquerade Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:56 pm

...with monsters. They are devastating demon spawn of nature. I am not talking about roaches people. Or ants. Or any bugs, for that matter. They are some of the strangest creatures--sometimes nice and at other times completely angry like a bat outta hell and you'd better stay out of the war path when they are. Just daring to approach these feral creatures is a courageous feat. Are they rats? Are they raccoons? Are they opossoms? No. These creatures infest our very homes and we're very well aware of this fact. We welcome them into our home, as a matter of fact. Have you guessed what these creatures are yet? Yes. That's right.

Cats.

You heard right fellow members. My school has cats in it. Just today, a kitten was found in the ceiling. Somebody rescued it and the poor thing ended up being toted around the school. I swear, it was the highlight of everyone's day. But where the hell are these cats coming from? Just last year another one fell from the ceiling. There just might be an entire colony living up there......> >
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Our School Is Infested... Empty Re: Our School Is Infested...

Post by Cerani Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Somehow, I missed that there was a cat in the ceiling. Never came up in my conversation circles. Er, circle.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down