Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3

+6
Zerifachias
Kurio
Silver
Masquerade
Durn
Xenosaga
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Who's the coolest bad guy in Alidaire so far?

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap40%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap40%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 I_vote_lcap20%Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Xeno, I just noticed this, but Tenkai attacked an already dead heartless. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tales of Alidaire Discussion Thread V.3

Post by Cerani Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Durn wrote:Chase
SOREN
Claire
Caroline
Cale

Please don't kill her. ;-;

Wow . . I guess I should've looked before I decided between a C and a K.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:30 pm

._.

I don't know why I thought that on the map, Trinity was where Kazega is and Kazega was where Trinity is. >.>
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Xenosaga wrote:._.

I don't know why I thought that on the map, Trinity was where Kazega is and Kazega was where Trinity is. >.>

I messed up Trinity and Tenkai a few times, but not anymore. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Kuori, why didn't Zero use Stealth? >>

You could Hemo' next turn and 'Clipse the following turn.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:51 pm

...good point...
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Zero can use Stealth and Hemo next turn. >>

Activating an S-Ability doesn't waste your turn, does it? .-.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:51 pm

It counts as an action. .-.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Not for Lily. :3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:52 pm

That's because hers is passive. :3
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Don't forget epic. :3

Point Blank will have to be upgraded soon~<3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Umm... I don't think Sonia can do anything... Unless I'm wrong...

Zeri, correct me if I'm wrong...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:05 pm

She can act as bait for the bear. :3

Just have Sonia apologize, I wanna get the perfect kill anywho. x3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Alright, tat works, especially with her S-Ability keeping her from being OHKO
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Tragedy UPDATED!

Be expecting a character profile of Guildmaster K from The Corruption very soon~~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Here's K's profile since I'm really bored and felt like making one for the guy~~~ And yes; I based his appearance on Kratos. I couldn't find any other pic that beared a closer resemblance. ^ ^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: K
Level: 50
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Profession: Weapon Master - The one who claims this profession has gained an understanding of every possible weapon and utilizes that knowledge to devastate enemies and counter their own attacks. (Dual Wield)(Null Light)(Null Dark)(Number of Normal Attacks +3)

Weapon: Seraph's Blessing - A magnificent sword whose blade emanates a strange illumination that shines forth in the deepest darkness.
Weapon: Sequencer - A legendary sword that belonged to a systematic king who valued strategy over strength and thus triumphed in battle after battle.
Armor: Guildmaster's Uniform - Armor signifying rank as master of the guild, Luz Cascata.
Accessory 1: Interesse Bracer (Immune all physical negative status effects)
Accessory 2: Abyss Soul Pendant (Immune all mental negative status effects)

A-Ability: Improvisation Mastery:

+Fate's End: Summons an enormous blade of godly proportions and rushes through an enemy followed by myriad lasers of light mana. 170% Atk Dmg. 100% Int Dmg for lasers. Range: 3 cells. 8 hits (1 strike/7 lasers.) 42 MP.

+Ice Age: With a brandishing of a beautiful kris, covers the entire battlefield with ice, trapping all enemies in the unpredictable snow drifts that follow. 220% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Freezes target. 44 MP. Ice elemental.

+Silencing Squall: Starts off with a several strikes with a rapier followed by an immense flurry that increases momentum into a horrid piercing storm of thrusts. 100% Atk Dmg. Range: Adjacent cell. 75 MP.

+Creeping Darkness: With dagger at the ready, sneaks up upon an enemy and stabs at all vital spots finishing with a burst of pure darkness mana. 140% Atk Dmg. 160% Int Dmg from dark burst. Range: Adjacent cell. 2 hits. High critical hit chance for first strike. 26 MP. Dark elemental.

+Soul Splatter: Restricts the enemy's soul causing a proliferation of mana to accumulate and follows up with a blow from a sword that causes the soul to be rent from the enemy's body. 160% Int Dmg. Range: 2 cells. Inflicts Instant Death on the target. 52 MP.

+Shadow Chiasmata: Throws multiple slashers at the enemy while creating multiple copies of the user's self that dash to catch the slashers and hurl them again causing a rain of sharp blades to slash the enemy into submission. 130% Atk Dmg. Range: 3 cells. 15 hits. Disables enemy. 38 MP.

+Omega Paradox: Fires innumerable arrows imbued with mana that surge forth and pierce and graze the enemy causing almost unsustainable damage. 120% Atk Dmg. Range: 6 cells. 12 hits. 32 MP.

+Cerberus: The guardian of hell, surrounded by scorching flames, comes forth and shoots a barrage of fireballs at the opposition. 180% Int Dmg. Range: All enemies. Poisons target. 40 MP. Fire elemental.

R-Ability: Radiant Power- Unleashes a laser of charged light mana particles at an attacker that scathes all enemies in the way dealing 200% Int Dmg to the attacker and 100% Int Dmg to those who get in the way.

S-Ability: Divine Gift- All stats increase by 25% when HP reaches less than 25% Max HP and MP is restored by 50% Max MP.

D-Ability: Ultima Desecration (Neutral) - Calls upon fragments of all kinds of mana from the far reaches of the universe to gather above the battlefield and fire demolishing lasers down upon the opposition. Deals 100% Piercing Int Dmg on all enemies.

Stats:

HP: 1130 (+100 from Sequencer)
MP: 700 (+50 from Sequencer)
Atk: 165 (+85 from Seraph's Blessing)(+130 from Sequencer)
Def: 162 (+76 from Guildmaster's Uniform)(+35 from Sequencer)(+20 from Interesse Bracer)
Int: 138 (+42 from Seraph's Blessing)(+65 from Sequencer)
Spr: 138 (+58 from Guildmaster's Uniform)(+35 from Sequencer)(+20 from Abyss Soul Pendant)
Movement: 2 cells (+2 from Weapon Master job)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, don't shit yourselves, but this is very real. This is how strong your guildmaster is. Now you know why no one ever challenges him for the title. ^ ^; Monsters will also become this powerful sans the weapons/armor/accessories and Boss stat boost, so don't freak out too much. And if you notice, he has an A-Ability based on each of our professions. XD

-------

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=330
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40