Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obscure Pandemonium ~ A Statistical Roleplay

+2
Zerifachias
Durn
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Obscure Pandemonium ~ A Statistical Roleplay Empty Obscure Pandemonium ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Obscure Pandemonium ~ A Statistical Roleplay

The continent to the west of Seria, known for its fantastic economy and rich civilization, has fallen into peril. The beautiful land has been infested with bandits that search for large amounts of money, gold, and treasure, which has greatly polluted the land with violence. As the years have passed by, the amount of mercenary companies has increased greatly, along with the ever-so-high crime rate.

As the crimes committed by the mercenaries spread across the continent, so did a single, ominous rumor. This rumor told the story of a mass murderer that commits crimes nastier than any villain ever before. The victims' bodies have also never been located; they seem to just disperse into the air as if they never existed. Their loved ones act as if they never existed, and there isn't a single hint of evidence.

As the continent attempts to deal with multiple branches of tainted government and mercenaries for hire, a mass scramble breaks out for evidence behind the existence of the mysterious killer of the rich, who has not once been caught in action.

---~---

Rules

-All forum rules apply.
-PM ME YOUR APPLICATION
-I will be accepting until people stop applying. There really isn't an amount needed for this one.
-Please DO NOT post your application here. Only post it in the Character Sheets Thread.
-ONLY post in the Character Thread AFTER your character has been approved THROUGH PM.
-Pretty self-explanatory, otherwise. If you have any questions, PM me! :3

---~---

Application

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Self Explanatory. First and last names.
[b]Gender[/b]: Male or Female ONLY. ._.
[b]Age[/b]: Be reasonable, 16-30, preferably.
[b]Level[/b]: We all start at 1.
[b]Appearance[/b]: *Put in spoilers, if you don't, I will for you.*
[b]Profession[/b]: Basically the same thing as your "Job" in the Alidaire RP's. This can be anything, such as Archer, Blue Mage, Myrmidon, or anything you can think of. Your profession is also what decides your abilities, armor, weapons, etcetera.
[b]Weapon[/b]: Just a basic weapon, really. ^^; But, please make sure that it's a weapon your Profession would have. I don't want to see any Blademasters wielding a Staff or a Wand. >>
[b]Armor[/b]: Please refer to Weapons if you don't know what this is for. :3
[b]Accessory[/b]: This can be anything from an earring to a scarf, a brooch to a ring. Or whatever little add-on that you would like your character to have. The accessory may give one of the following stat bonuses: (+5 HP)(+5 MP)(+1 ATK)(+1 DEF)(+1 INT)(+1 SPR).

[b]A-Ability[/b]: This stands for Action Ability, basically, this is where you'll find your skills and abilities. A Blademaster might use spells such as "Blade Flurry, Flame Slash, ect..." or a White Mage might use "Mend, Mana Shield, ect...". Your A-Ability is what the overall category of your spells, so a Blademaster's A-Ability might be "Sword Arts" or a White Mage's A-Ability would be "Healing Prayers".

+ This is your attack/ability that will fall under the A-Ability that you named earlier. All I want/need is the "NAME" of the attack, what it "DOES", how much "DAMAGE" the attack deals, and the "RANGE" of the attack. The DAMAGE can be ATK or INT based. A physical profession would most likely use ATK based DAMAGE, while a magical profession would most likely use INT based DAMAGE. The damage output of your spell should be 120% of your ATK/INT or less, for now.

+ Same as above. Another beginning technique.

[b]R-Ability[/b]: This stands for Reaction Ability, these will activate through certain events and actions. YOU MAY NOT START OUT WITH AN R-ABILITY. An example of one of these would be, "Counter - When hit by an ATK based ability, the attacker is hurt for 50% of the damage done."

[b]S-Ability[/b]: This stands for Support Ability, these can only be used once per battle, unless they are active throughout the battle. These usually require no MP, and can be used at the user's whim. An example of an always active S-Ability: "Immunity - Immune to poison effects." An example of a usable S-Ability: "Fortitude - All allies have their Defense increased by 50% for 2 turns."

[b]Awakening[/b]: This is kind of like your "I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZOR" technique. It has the ability to pierce your opponent's DEF and SPR. I need a Name (Be creative) and an Element (Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Thunder, Ice, Holy, Dark, or Neutral). Please see the "Tales of Alidaire" RP's for more info if needed. (D-Ability)

[b]HP[/b]:
[b]MP[/b]:
[b]ATK[/b]:
[b]DEF[/b]:
[b]INT[/b]:
[b]SPR[/b]:
[b]MOVE[/b]:

[b]Skill Points[/b]:

^If you need an explanation for the above, see the "Tales of Alidaire" RP's. ^
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Obscure Pandemonium ~ A Statistical Roleplay Empty Re: Obscure Pandemonium ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Durn Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGDq6jOsXak

The group of adventurers, hungry for excitement and gold, wandered into the old, worn temple of Gul'Zaar, the Castillo Ruins. After completing their previous request, wanting the decimation of a few mercenaries, the group universally decided that exploring a temple would give quite a fine reward.

The temple's hallway was lined with dim torches hanging off of a dirty, cracked wall made from the oldest of granite. The floors were littered with cobwebs and rotting animals of the sort. It truly gave off an 'ancient temple' kind of feel.

After traveling throughout a series of thin, serpentine hallways, the party came across a two way path, behind the path, more splits were created.

It was a maze.

Chapter I ~ I : Trek Through the Temple

Location -- Lystere : Gul'Zaar Jungle : Castillo Ruins : Labyrinth Entrance

Objectives: Defeat all enemies and reach the entrance to the next room!

Atmosphere: Dark Room [20% Chance of Miss] / Dim Torches [Dark Room Negated if Next to Torch] / Humid [+10% Water Element / Half Fire Element]

Soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grK25_u-4t8

{W} { } {D} { } { } { } { } { } {W} A
{T} { } {W} {W} { } {W} {W} { } { } B
{W} { } {W} {W} {D} {W} {W} {W} {W} C
{W} { } {W} { } { } { } { } {W} {W} D
{T} { } {W} {W} {W} {W} { } { } {T} E
{W} { } { } { } { } {W} {W} { } {W} F
{W} {W} {W} {W} { } {W} {W} { } {W} G
{T} { } {W} {J} { } { } { } { } {T} H
{W} { } {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} { } {W} I
{W} { } {W} { } {W} { } { } { } {W} J
{T} {Z} { } { } {W} { } {W} {R} {T} K
{W} {W} {W} { } {W} { } {W} {W} {W} L
{W} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {W} M
{T} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} N
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-

Zevvir (Temple Crawler)
Lvl: 1
HP: 15
MP: 25
Atk: 6
Def: 4
Int: 3
Spr: 4
Move: 3

Rezlor (Temple Crawler)

Jaud (Poisonous Bat)
Lvl: 2
HP: 30
MP: 30
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Int: 4
Spr: 3
Move: 4

Wall (Scenery)
HP: 10
Def: 10
Spr: 10

Torch (Scenery)
HP: 1
Def: 3
Spr: 0

Door (Scenery)
HP: 25
Def: 7
Spr: 1

{ } = Entrance to Next Room

During this battle, you may place your characters in rows M-N.

Example:

[Name] starts at [Cell]
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Obscure Pandemonium ~ A Statistical Roleplay Empty Re: Obscure Pandemonium ~ A Statistical Roleplay

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Kevin starts at N-2

Kevin seemed to be drawn in by the light of the torch. He turned and walked towards it, stopping only inches from the fire. He stared at the fire and began moaning, either with pain or with interest, no one know. Kevin didn't seem to be fixated on anything else besides the torch.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Lyra starts at M6.

As the witch entered, she immediately knew it was a horrible idea. It was dark and the air was disgusting; it smelled like something died, then something ate it, and then the thing that ate the dead thing died. The torches barely provided light. It was an honest disaster. Then she realized that her friend, Myuu, was no longer following her. She stomped out of the temple and reentered dragging the meek angel into the temple. "You can't cop out of this one, Myuu. If we have to suffer this nonsense, then so do you," she said defiantly and looked away from him.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Whimpering, Myuu tried to run at the sight of the dark place. Just as he was about to escape, Lyra had found out about his attempt and come back to drag him in.

"But Lyra!" Myuu whined, whimpering. "I-I-It's dark! You know how I'm scared of the dark!" He whined pathetically as he was forced inside. The Angel wanted nothing to do with the dark. "Please, Lyra, can we leave?"

[Myuu] starts at [M-7].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Vivi starts at N6!

Vivi came into the dark area scared half to death. She didn't like the looks of this place. Everything seemed to jump out at her, the hallways, the dim light, and what may be hidden further in. She came up behind Lyra and tugged on her robes.

"Lyra... there won't be sp... spiders or... or bats will there?"

Vivi
Hp: 10/10
Mp: 30/30
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Mei starts at cell M-5

Mei merely looked around and laughed slightly. She wasn’t bothered by the darkness of this place, but the smell and dampness did get to her a bit. She looked at her ‘companions’ and sighed. The unsightly undead…thing was like a primitive caveman, fascinated by fire. And then there’re the witch, angel, and a child. An odd trio to say the least. Mei never bothered to remember their names, and she leaned against a wall waiting for the last member to come.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Apollo starts at M4.

"Who in the world suggest coming in here, anyway?" Apollo questioned as he glanced around the room in disgust. The place even had its own brainless zombie, dead rats, and a horrid smell. It was everything that Apollo hated. "Let's get through this place as quickly as possible, please."

Atmosphere: Dark Room [20% Chance of Miss] / Dim Torches [Dark Room Negated if Next to Torch] / Humid [+10% Water Element / Half Fire Element]

{T} {Z} { } { } {W} { } {W} {R} {T} K
{W} {W} {W} { } {W} { } {W} {W} {W} L
{W} { } { } {A} {E} {L} {M} { } {W} M
{T} {K} { } { } { } {V} { } { } {T} N

Apollo (Clockmaker)
Atk: 1
Int: 6
Spr: 5

Kevin (Tomb Lurker)
HP: 20
MP: 15
Def: 6

Vivi (Festival Goer)
Atk: 4

Lyra (Witch)
Atk: 0
Int: 8
Move: 2

Myuu (Angel)
MP: 20
Spr: 6

Mei (Martial Arts)
MP: 10
Int: 0

Zevvir (Temple Crawler)

Rezlor (Temple Crawler)

Jaud (Poisonous Bat)
HP: 30

Wall (Scenery)

Torch (Scenery)

Door (Scenery)

Player Phase - 1!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Lyra's face contorted in frustration. "Hey! I don't wanna be here either," she spoke dismissively to Myuu. "But if I have to, you're coming too whether you like it or not." She then looked down at the girl tugging her robes. "And be careful, Vivi; these robes won't take much more abuse. As voluptuous as my body is, I don't want it exposed to everybody." She sighed and moved forward. "Come on you two; I'll protect you."

Lyra moves to L6.

Suddenly, the witch sensed the presence of something behind the nearby wall. "Pumpkin, crash down onto my enemy!" Lyra shouted as a glyph appeared above the thing behind the wall. From the glyph, a large pumpkin appeared and fell down on the thing. A squashing and splattering noise could be heard.

Lyra uses Pumpkin Smash on Rezlor! 10 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 18/25
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Kevin continued to stare at the torch, transfixed by it's luminous glow. He reached out, as if to touch the fire, but instead, grabbed on with his hands and began to pull at the torch. The torch, nailed to the wall by a metal clasp, didn't budge an inch. Kevin's low intelligence prevented him from realizing he could just push the torch up and out of the clasp, but he was intent on pulling.

Then, with a massive amount of brute force, Kevin ripped the torch from the wall and stumbled backwards in the process. He stared at the torch for the longest time, both hands grasping it tightly.

Kevin turned around and stared at Apollo. He moaned loudly and threw the torch at the clockmaker. Despite the look on his face being that of fear/anger, Kevin seemed to laugh at Apollo.

Kevin throws the torch at Apollo!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Vivi
Mp: 30/30

Vivi's S-Ability, Excitement activates!
Vivi has Haste cast on her until she takes Damage!

Vivi moves to M6!

"Alright..."

It didn't provide her with much relief, but she trusted the witch. She held her Fan and Sparkler in hand, following the witch. When she heard the pumpkin hit something, she jumped. She dropped her Sparkler, only to have a firework appear. The sparkler lit the Firework and the rocket was sent straight for her foe. Watching the firework explode, she reached down and picked up the sparkler.

Vivi casts Flamework on Rezlor!
(Damage: 100% INT/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

Just as she stood up another Firework appeared. She lit it and watched as it flew off over the wall. She watched it explode, the creature letting out a sickening cry.

Vivi casts Flamework on Rezlor!
(Damage: 100% INT/Effect: Burn 50%/Element: Fire)

Vivi
Mp: 16/30
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Mei moves to cell K-3

Why do you care?” Mei asked Apollo, “This place isn’t that bad.
Mei stretched and ran into the left corridor after hearing a multitude of footsteps coming from there. She turned a corner and out of the dim light of a torch Mei could make out a large spider. Mei grinned and whacked the spider with the back of her right arm.

Mei attacks Zevvir. 100% ATK Dmg.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Myuu sniffled pathetically, tears gathering at the corner of his eyes. He didn't like the dark. Not at all. But he couldn't leave Lyra alone either. He couldn't let her do everything. Taking a deep breath, Myuu forced himself to move on, his aura glowing brightly.

[Myuu]'s S-Ability: Glow activates. All Dark damage dealt to Myuu is reduced by 25%, he cannot be blinded and he shall now act as a torch.

"I'll do my best, Lyra," the Angel said with shaky determination. Myuu took hesitant steps forward, walking past Lyra and aiming toward the thing that Lyra had attacked.

[Myuu] moves to [K-6].

Light gathering in his hands, he sent the energy at the thing, eyes squeezed shit so he didn't have to look.

[Myuu] casts Flash on [Rezlor]. 4 Holy INT DMG and chance of Blind.
MP: 10/20
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Apollo casts Mechanical Demise on Zevvir! 8 Int Dmg!

"Do you have no sense of hygiene? This place is disgusting." Apollo responded as the martial artist questioned him. After healing a screech or two from the hallway Mei stepped into, Apollo quickly opened the back of his stopwatch, revealing hundreds of miniscule doodads that could be twisted left and right, forward and backward, and even outwards and inwards. After tinkering with his watch for a little bit, a few of the gears, nuts, and bolts fell out onto the dirty ground of the temple.

"Arise!" Apollo shouted as the gears hit the ground, causing them to grow to immense sizes. The gears then levitated into the air, and were hurled towards the same creature that Mei had attacked.

{T} {Z} {E} { } {W} {M} {W} {R} {T} K
{W} {W} {W} { } {W} {L} {W} {W} {W} L
{W} { } { } {A} { } {V} { } { } {W} M
{W} {K} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} N

Rezlor takes 9 damage!

Rezlor evades burn!

Rezlor evades burn!

Rezlor evades blind!

Zevvir takes 4 damage!

Mei's attack misses!

Kevin throws torch (N1) at Apollo! Torch is destroyed!

Neutral Phase - 1!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 1!

Rezlor moves to J6.

Rezlor uses Call Brood on Myuu! 3 Damage!

Zevvir uses Call Brood on Mei! 3 Damage!

Jaud moves to H5.

Calculation Phase - 1!

Myuu is glowing!

{T} { } {W} { } {J} { } { } { } {T} H
{W} { } {W} { } {W} {R} { } { } {W} J
{T} {Z} {E} { } {W} {M} {W} { } {T} K
{W} { } { } {A} { } {V} { } { } {W} M
{W} {K} { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} N

Apollo (Clockmaker)
HP: 15/15
MP: 13/25

Kevin (Tomb Lurker)
HP: 20/20
MP: 15/15

Vivi (Festival Goer)
HP: 10/10
MP: 16/30

Lyra (Witch)
MP: 18/25

Myuu (Angel)
HP: 12/15

Mei (Martial Arts)
HP: 22/25
MP: 10/10

Zevvir (Temple Crawler)
HP: 11/15
MP: 19/25

Rezlor (Temple Crawler)
HP: 6/15

Jaud (Poisonous Bat)
HP: 30/30
MP: 30/30

Wall (Scenery)

Torch (Scenery)

Door (Scenery)

Player Phase - 2!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Kevin's head tilted to the side, as if confused by the fire's sudden disappearance. He was obviously not very happy, for he turn around and ran at the wall. Before anyone could react, Kevin hit the wall with his body, then just stood there, almost as if he were paralysed. Suddenly, Kevin reacted, pounding on the wall with his old sword and a fist.

Kevin runs into a Wall (L-2)! Kevin is forced to M-2.

Kevin attacks the Wall (L-2)!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Lyra growled slightly, but ceased her anger. "Don't you dare attack Myuu," she threatened dangerously before creating another glyph above the spider. "I've had about enough of you." A pumpkin appeared and smashed down on the irritating arachnid.

Lyra uses Pumpkin Smash on Rezlor! 10 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 11/25

Lyra waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Vivi

Vivi shrieked at the sight of the spider. She nearly fainted, but knew now was not the time. She had to be strong, especially since the bug had attacked her friend. She wanted to light another firework and kill the pest, but she realised her friend had killed the bug. She hid behind Lyra and hoped another creature wouldn't attack her.

Vivi waits!

Vivi
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 pm

"Ouch!" Myuu yelped, rubbing his wound. He sniffled. It hadn't done much damage but it still hurt. He shrunk back fearfully. He didn't like this. Not at all. But the Angel did feel a little better upon seeing Lyra cast another Pumpkin Smash on the spider, effectively squashing it. At the same time, he felt ashamed. "I'm sorry for the trouble, Lyra."

Turning toward the dark tunnel, Myuu slowly stepped forward. His aura could brighten up the darkness, allowing them to see further in. Though he was afraid, he couldn't just stand back. Squeezing his eyes shut, the Angel began to walk in small steps.

[Myuu] moves to [J-7].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Mei uses Raging Whirlwind on Zevvir. 110% ATK Dmg. Knocks Zevvir away to cell H-2

Mei sighed and looked back toward the exit. Apollo certainly had never been where she had.
I’ve been to a place a lot like this in the sense of how bad it smelled, how dark it was, and the infestation problem a few years ago. I stayed there every other week for nearly three months so don’t complain about how bad this place is. I’ve been through much worse.” Mei snapped.
Then the martial artist turned to the spider, who apparently dodged her attack. But nevertheless, she’ll just have to try over and over until she can hit the thing. Mei bounced off a wall toward the spider, spinning in mid-air and kicking the spider away from her.

Mei moves to cell K-2
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:02 am

Apollo moves to M5.

Ignoring Mei's response, Apollo began to move towards the other group, seeing that Mei could probably handle that other spider. He quickly began to tinker with his clock, preparing for another attack in case another creature would come out from nowhere.

{T} {Z} {W} { } {J} { } { } { } {T} H
{W} { } {W} { } {W} {R} {M} { } {W} J
{T} {E} { } { } {W} { } {W} { } {T} K
{W} {K} { } { } {A} {V} { } { } {W} M
{W} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} N

Wall (L2) takes 1 damage! D: [9/10]

Rezlor takes 6 damage!

Rezlor PERFECT KILL!!

Zevvir takes 4 damage! Also, Kuori. There's a difference between "to the side" and "back", and you just knocked him to the side. But I'll let it slide this time, I guess.

Neutral Phase - 2!

N/A

Enemy Phase - 2!

Rezlor is KOed!!

Rezlor... PERFECT KILL!!

Zevvir moves to J2.

Zevvir uses Venom Spit on Mei! 1 damage!

Mei evades poison!

Jaud moves to I8.

Jaud uses Venom Spit II on Myuu! 6 damage!

Myuu is poisoned! Oh no! D:

Toxic Cell forms in J7!

{=} = Toxic Cell

Toxic Cells cause anyone that walks over them to lose 17% of their health.

Lasts for 5 turns if summoned from abilities.

Calculation Phase - 2!

Myuu is glowing! ;D

Myuu's poison begins to take effect!

{T} { } {W} { } { } { } { } { } {T} H
{W} { } {W} {W} {W} {W} {W} {J} {W} I
{W} {Z} {W} { } {W} { } {M} { } {W} J
{T} {E} { } { } {W} { } {W} { } {T} K
{W} {K} { } { } {A} {V} { } { } {W} M
{W} { } { } { } { } { } { } { } {T} N

Apollo (Clockmaker)
HP: 15/15
MP: 13/25

Kevin (Tomb Lurker)
HP: 20/20
MP: 15/15

Vivi (Festival Goer)
MP: 16/30

Lyra (Witch)
MP: 11/25

Myuu (Angel)
HP: 6/15

Mei (Martial Arts)
HP: 21/25
MP: 1/10

Zevvir (Temple Crawler)
HP: 7/15
MP: 8/25

Rezlor (Temple Crawler)
HP: KO/15

Jaud (Poisonous Bat)
HP: 30/30
MP: 14/30

Wall (Scenery)

Torch (Scenery)

Door (Scenery)

Player Phase - 3!
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:10 am

Lyra moves to J6.

The witch watched as some foul spit came flying over the wall hitting Myuu dead on. "No offense, Myuu, but I don't want you touching me until you take a bath." She stuck her tongue out and made a face contorted in disgust. "But, I won't let that thing get you anymore!" As she moved up, she was able to tell faintly from Myuu's glow, that it was a bat that had spit on the angel. She repeated her incantation as a giant pumpkin fell down upon the flying creature.

Lyra uses Pumpkin Smash on Jaud! 10 Dmg! (INT)

MP: 4/25
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:13 am

Kevin moves to E-4

His rage at the wall suddenly disappearing, Kevin made his way over to Apollo. when he was directly behind the man, he raised a hand and placed it on his shoulder, gripping him tightly. Kevin then gave out a loud moan.

Kevin attempts to scare Apollo.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:24 am

Myuu let out a shriek as the acid hit him, burning him. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he gaped in horror at himself. He brought his hands up, staring at the acid covering him.

"Stupid bat!" Myuu screamed, much like a child. A ball of light formed above his head before launching itself at the bat, exploding on contact and leaving behind a bright flash.

[Myuu] casts Flash on [Jaud]. 4 Holy INT DMG and chance of Blind.
MP: 0/20

Wailing loudly, the Angel turned tail and ran. He couldn't take this anymore!

[Myuu] moves to [K-6].
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:35 am

Mei attacks Zevvir. 100% ATK Dmg.

Mei heard a scream and sighed for she knew all too well who that was from. Somehow, an angel was being scared by a bat. That was a bit out of the ordinary, but then again, having a undead eyesore following the group around all the timre wasn’t exactly “normal” either. Nevertheles, Mei jumped to the side of the spider and struck it with another roundhouse kick, smashing the spider into a wall.

Mei waits.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 am

Vivi

Vivi moves to K6!

Vivi stuck behind Lyra, afraid to move past her. She held her sparkler and fan tightly, trying to see ahead. She came to a halt, shrieking again at the sight of the bat.

"Lyra, kill it!"

She hid behind the witch hoping to not be the victim of it's next attack.

Vivi
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next