Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+10
Dwaggy Sama~
Xenosaga
Azure
Silver
Masquerade
PwnageSniper
Creame
Kurio
Deegamah
Via
14 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Via Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Im good. how are you?
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by PwnageSniper Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 pm

I'm pretty good, apart from the slight issue of barely being able to walk, everything's great. Smile
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Location : Whereever I want to be. Whenever I want to be. Wonders of the Internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:55 pm

y cant you walk...

i have been getting shooting pain in my right ear.. im hopig its not an infection...
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by PwnageSniper Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Bad muscle strain, I've taken some paracetemol and ibuprofen, but it's been bad since Monday now, going out tomorrow so I hope it's alright by then.
PwnageSniper
PwnageSniper
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Location : Whereever I want to be. Whenever I want to be. Wonders of the Internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:57 pm

whatcha doing tomorrow...
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Xenosaga wrote:Nah. It's more like I have these Spanish neighbors that like to disturb the peace by putting on Spanish songs on the radio. It's so freaking loud too. I can hear it even with my door closed and it's music I can't stand. >.>
D:
I know how you feel... 80% of my neighbors are some kind of Latina, and they play loud music in their SUVs and it sounds like circus music: You can't understand it and the music is annoying and repetitive. ;o;
No offence to people who like that sort of music, though...

Hai everyone~ :3
Ooh, I'm dead tired... I really feel like playing a game though. Sleep, or games... and then there's that unfinished homework... Ugh... =^=
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm

i have naighbors who are guys that seem to have different girls every time they come home ...

nevermind..
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Kuori just noticed that he joined this site on Halloween day...ara...XD
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:36 pm

Wouldn't you also have noticed it on that Halloween?.?
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Windy isn't that observative, ara! DX
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 am

Last day til spring break!!!! I'm exstatic
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:39 pm

I'm officialy on spring break
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:30 pm

My poor countries were deleted... -crysob-
;o;

Lucky Via... >3<
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Pfffffffffffffffffffft.

I JUST LEVELED UP RODERIC TOO.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:40 pm

OMFG YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S BEEN LEVELING UP MAH COUNTRIES?
Thank you, love~ <3 I gotta go see if I can fix it somehow... ;o;
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Not just me. I tried to keep them at the same level but RODERIC KEPT GETTING NO LOVE AND IT WAS ALL THE SPANISH DUDE. So I spammed on Roderic whenever I could.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 pm

I knowww. ;o;
Don't worry, Austria. You'll always be No. 1 in my eyes~ :D
But thank you anyway~x3 I think I fixed it... Hmm... That was strange. Squiby must be having a fit again. >3>
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Everybody should love Roderich! Why don't theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey?

Antonio's cool but Roderich. Mwahahahahahahaahahaha.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Roderich is osm. o3o He needs a bigger fanbase. A much bigger one. Antonio only has more clicks 'coz he looks cuter there, I bet. But Roderich is much cuter. He's adorable! D<
/rant rant

Antonio... is only second best. My list is something like:
No. 1: Austria
No. 2: Spain
No. 2: Denmark
No. 2: Prussia
No. 2: Thailand
No. 2: Hungary
...And then there's everyone else. x3
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Liechtenstein and Switzerland are my top two. Austria, Prussia and Hungary come after. Then is everyone else.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Liechtenstein and Switzerland are adorable together. x3 But I don't mind AustriaxSwitzerland, either. But it must be my least-favorite Austria pairing... :/

Alot of my Hetalia-loving friends don't like the females, including Hungary, Liechtenstein, and Ukraine. They especially hate Belarus. I once said that I didn't mind Belarus and they almost killed me. x_x
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Belarus is a bitch but an awesome bitch. Because she's badass enough that even freaking Ivan is freaking creeped out by her. And Hungary, everyone thought she was a guy. Turns out she's an ass-kicking girl. Ukraine's cool. The one part where she exchanged her scarf for something even better from Ivan? Awesomeness. She practically forced it on him, now that I think about it.

And Liechtenstein? Her brother has a whole arsenal on his body and she probably wouldn't even flinch if he started laying waste to everything around him.

PrussiaxAustria is my favorite out of the Austria pairings. I don't mind the triangle PrussiaxHungaryxAustria either. I tend to stick to a single pairing though for each character so I was surprised when I didn't mind it.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:32 pm

xD
LOL. I agree~ I really like the three... They're all pwnsome in my opinion. :3 Hungary is ftw. She represents the hardcore yaoi fangirls out there. :D
I can't really name off any characters that I don't like off the top of my head, though. Except Shinatty-chan. She's creepy on so many levels. ;o;
Xenosaga wrote:PrussiaxAustria is my favorite out of the Austria pairings. I don't mind the triangle PrussiaxHungaryxAustria either. I tend to stick to a single pairing though for each character so I was surprised when I didn't mind it.
Aaaaand, I love you. I really like AustraxHungaryxPrussia~ Along with AustriaxPrussiaxGermany... Gercest~ >w<
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:35 pm

I nearly died laughing when I found out Hungary was a yaoi fangirl.

Shinatty-chan is scary. End of story. -shivers- I don't know how Yao can stand that thing.

XD I'm not fond of Gercest. I ended up getting stuck on GermanyxItaly.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:13 pm

...what are you two talking about, ara? o.o
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next