Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copy and Paste Problem?

3 posters

Go down

Copy and Paste Problem? Empty Copy and Paste Problem?

Post by Masquerade Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:31 am

All right. Um, I'm having some problems here. It seems that I can no longer copy and paste. As you all know, that will be a very, very severe debilitation to the role plays because there is no way I'll be typing everything over and over again; that's crazy. So, I was wondering if it was just me, or if everyone was having this problem. If everyone is having a problem, it must be something with the site. If not, it must be my computer. Either way, I end up stressing over it. ^ ^;; Post as soon as possible.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Copy and Paste Problem? Empty Re: Copy and Paste Problem?

Post by CassinoChips Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 am

know, that will be a very, very severe debilitation to the role plays because there is no way I'll be typing everything over and over again; that's crazy. So, I was wondering if it was just me, or if everyone was having

dripping flame and heat that forms a ring around the caster. The ring stands approximately six feet from the caster on all sides. The intensity of the heat can be varied at any time by the caster, but the higher the temperature, the higher the energy cost, and the more concentration the spell requires. The highest intensity of the spell c

C+P from site, and C+P from word document into site. So no problems on my end.

CassinoChips
Drowzy Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:07 am

know, that will be a very, very severe debilitation to the role plays because there is no way I'll be typing everything over and over again; that's crazy. So, I was wondering if it was just me, or if everyone was having

dripping flame and heat that forms a ring around the caster. The ring stands approximately six feet from the caster on all sides. The intensity of the heat can be varied at any time by the caster, but the higher the temperature, the higher the energy cost, and the more concentration the spell requires. The highest intensity of the spell c

C+P from site, and C+P from word document into site. So no problems on my end.

Well, I just copied and pasted your entire post, there. ^ ^ I guess it was just a minor problem. I just closed out my browser and opened it back up again. Go figure. Had me worried there for a moment. X3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:28 pm

If that stops working, CTRL + C then CTRL + V also works...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down