Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll for the Warrior to leave eternaldream.

3 posters

Go down

Do you want me (Warrior) to resign from eternaldream permanatly?

Poll for the Warrior to leave eternaldream. I_vote_lcap50%Poll for the Warrior to leave eternaldream. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Poll for the Warrior to leave eternaldream. I_vote_lcap50%Poll for the Warrior to leave eternaldream. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Poll for the Warrior to leave eternaldream. Empty Poll for the Warrior to leave eternaldream.

Post by JCM Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:33 pm

I've pissed off too many people since I've registered. (1 is too many) and a warrior knows when he should be punished.
Here's the poll that decides my fate, either I stay or go, the choice is yours.
Thank you.
JCM
JCM
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Poll for the Warrior to leave eternaldream. Empty Re: Poll for the Warrior to leave eternaldream.

Post by JCM Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:18 pm

It's not that I don't like people not voting. It's when people lie about already voting that ticks me off.
JCM
JCM
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Poll for the Warrior to leave eternaldream. Empty Re: Poll for the Warrior to leave eternaldream.

Post by Azure Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 pm

For the love of...what the hell is with this drama? Should've came here last night and voted to make it a tie. >,>
Azure
Azure
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero-Machine Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Stop being stupid.
People don't like you, whoop dee fucking doo!
People will always have opinions of you, but if you can't learn from them, then you shouldn't be bothered to hear from them.
Zero-Machine
Zero-Machine
Siesta Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down