Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The never ending story.

+11
NicolaSalociN
Sargaras
Deegamah
Obli
Shadow
Zerifachias
Durn
Cerani
Hak
Masquerade
Plattack
15 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The never ending story. - Page 7 Empty Re: The never ending story.

Post by Obli Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:23 pm

but

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but
Obli
Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:47 pm

threw

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Obli Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:57 pm

down

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw down
Obli
Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 pm

a

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw down a
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Obli Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm

wrestler

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw down a wrestler
Obli
Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:17 pm

with

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw down a wrestler with
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:43 pm

great

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw down a wrestler with great
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:44 pm

epicness.

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw down a wrestler with great epicness.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Of

This sock smells. I smelled some dirty socks that had just been eaten. The socks of my mother remain unharmed from last night. Then, my aunt screamed bloody murder. The bear smelled almost like tempting cheese with a cherry waffle coconut. On Tuesday, there were horrifying zombies slaughtering children with hairdryers and ravenous waffles. It happened before Dave killed the cultists of Swedish Scientology back in Romania. During Wednesday, I destroyed electricity, just electricity. Next year, everything had children. Even the Knight Mare was owned, during his election. Unfortunately, Shadow died and imploded. Plattack died but died. A mother-of-five who skied in a Halloween parade ate ninety-two kids. This was dangerous, not as dangerous as last Halloween, when happy bunnies rampaged throughout the meadows. All of humanity will bow to everlasting, cool Durn. Yet Plattack resisted Durn with asparagus that exploded upon himself. The steampunk stripper ate some Plattack-limbs, but threw down a wrestler with great epicness.

Of
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 pm

chicken,

Of chicken,
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:36 pm

we

Of chicken, we
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Obli Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:28 am

trust.

Of chicken, we trust.
Obli
Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:43 am

However

Of chicken, we trust. However
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:24 pm

, turkeys

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:31 pm

aren't

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:33 pm

revered

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Obli Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:00 pm

but

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but
Obli
Obli
Tormented By Nightmares
Tormented By Nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:55 pm

mutilated.

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated.
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Deegamah Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Chef's

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chef's
Deegamah
Deegamah
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

http://www.eadopt.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chef's like
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Seymour

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chef's like Seymour
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:12 pm

tend

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:15 pm

to

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:44 pm

slaughter

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:13 pm

tiny

Of chicken, we trust. However, turkeys aren't revered but mutilated. Chefs like Seymour tend to slaughter tiny
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next