Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-TLaP (Updated 11-7-09 )-

Go down

Event #2 will be...

-TLaP (Updated 11-7-09 )- I_vote_lcap0%-TLaP (Updated 11-7-09 )- I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
-TLaP (Updated 11-7-09 )- I_vote_lcap0%-TLaP (Updated 11-7-09 )- I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
-TLaP (Updated 11-7-09 )- I_vote_lcap50%-TLaP (Updated 11-7-09 )- I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
-TLaP (Updated 11-7-09 )- I_vote_lcap50%-TLaP (Updated 11-7-09 )- I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

-TLaP (Updated 11-7-09 )- Empty -TLaP (Updated 11-7-09 )-

Post by Zerifachias Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Discussion thread. Any questions you have will go here. I will post events and special opportunities here, which means evolution times for your other pokemon and new move learning as well. I'll let you guys know when this is allowed, and to make it competitive, you have to fill out an application to obtain the right of an evolution or new move.

Event Number 1
Occasion:
Congratulations! Your pokemon Leveled up!

What does this mean?
It means your pokemon can either
-Experience evolution
or
-Learn a new move

Time of event to take place:
-After the first battle against the evil organization, Team Destruction.

Requirements for evolution:
The pokemon must be in the first stage of it's evolution process.

Requirements for learning a new move:
The pokemon must have evolved at least once.

So no matter what, you're getting something out of this. ^^ If not evolution, then a new move.
Note: Not all events will be like this one. There will be events purely for evolution, and others purely for learning a new move. There may also be other events coming up.
Note 2: YOU WILL NOT BE CATCHING ANY POKEMON DURING THIS ROLE PLAY! WHAT YOU START WITH IS WHAT YOU HAVE.
Note 3: I may have to double post in order to let you all know of the events.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down