Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+16
Shadow
JCM
Dwaggy Sama~
Silver
Eonis ♪
Cerani
Masquerade
Kaorithehalfdemon
Azure
Creame
Sargaras
Nightwish
Zerifachias
Via
Durn
Xenosaga
20 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Kurio Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Trust Windy, if you're playing FE games for the first time, that game will make you want to smash your Wii with a baseball bat...and Windy beat Sacred Stones, which is one of the two games on the GBA that have been released in the US, and is currently trying to be FE 7, the other one on GBA...Windy wants to play the Gamecube one, which is Path of Radiance...ara...~
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:10 pm

I liked 7 the best due to Lyn. She was my favorite character. Florina was my second favorite. Sacred Stones, I actually had all hetero pairings for that game. I was in shock.

I don't remember much of Path of Radiance, but I remember Mia was my favorite character, with Ike right behind.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:18 pm

I absolutely hated Radiant Dawn. So annoying. Especially the crap characters. My brother had me convinced that Meg and Fiona were the best characters in the game if you used all of your B.Exp on them...
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Fiona...who was that again? And Meg is the most horrible out of all the Armor Knights and Generals there are in the game...Windy tried to train Meg, but she eneded up with higher Speed than Defense, which are both crap...now Mia, she's beast in Radiant Dawn, and Windy's favorite character as well, with Nephanee as a very very close second...Windy's favorite character in FE 7 would probably be Matthew...and Windy's favorite in Sacred Stones is Joshua...ara...~

Oh, and Silver, the very best few characters in the game in Windy's eyes are as follows...ara...~

Mia: High SKL makes her attacks basically never miss, and she has decent HP and DEF too, but of course they're rarely ever used due to her SPD which with a bit of support and terrain bonus can make her basically unable to be hit...the only bad thing about her is that she's difficult to train at the beginning and her class skill, Astra, takes away weapon durablility for each hit...ara...^^

Nephanee: Good all around, she might not have as much Speed as Mia but her Defense and HP makes up for it, heck she can probably take in just as many hits as a General could...ara...~

Nolan: An epic character, if you train him in the first part and use the Seraph Robe you get on him, by the time you finish the first part he'll have nearly 50 HP...and at the endgame for Windy, Nolan ended up as a level 19 Reaver that had all his stats capped, and the only stat increase items Windy used on him was an Seraph Robe and a Dracoshield...ara... :3

Last edited by Windy-tan on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:42 pm

My brother focused on the Dragons when he got them. I really never found much use for them or any Laguz. Some of them were crap. My favorite character from 7 had to be Florina. Sacred Stones... Myrh was always so delightfully shy.

I hate how Sothe was crap in PoR and became seemingly awesome but truly crap in RD
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Ah, Nephanee. Between Mia and Nephanee, you really can't lose.

Joshua was also one of my favorites. It was just an all out killing spree when I got him to level 20.

I didn't like the dragons. For some reason, they were all crap in my mind. The Pegasus Knights were so much better.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:49 pm

AAAAHHH i love the hillarious things my little sister says ...

sooooo funny.

Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Yeah, have Nolan, Mia, and Nephanee and you can't lose a single game if you get even somewhat lucky...the only problem you may have would be the Dragon stage in the Endgame...but that can be very very easily taken care of using Soren with Blizzard and Dragonfoe...ara...^^
And Joshua at level 20 basically soloed the last stage of the Endgame...ara...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwish Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Favorite Sacred Stones characters: Franz, Marisa and Gerik.
PoR characters: Zihark, Nephenee, Lethe(Spelling?) the Laguz cat.
Radiant Dawn characters: Volug (<3), Nephenee and Rolf.
FE7 characters: Eliwood and Lyn.

Hi all
Nightwish
Nightwish
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Hey Nightie...have you decided which rp you'll be making, ara? :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwish Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Seems to be Fire Emblem besides that one random vote of someone voting that I suck. >_> -Cough-

Anyways...Yes seems we will be doing Fire Emblem.

WE SHALLETH TAKE THIS TO PMS!
Nightwish
Nightwish
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 pm

MY RIBS HURT!!!!!!!
ouch...
i think i bruised them
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 pm

...guys, Windy's been wondering about this for a while now but...what happened to the big dysfunctional family thing, ara? o.o;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm

I forgot about it.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:19 pm

...yeah...most of us did...Windy forgot about it too until he went to look back at some posts from when this place was made due to immense bordom and found the dysfunctional family thread...ara...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 pm

... we're a dysfunctional family?

-------

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=603
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40