Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread V.5

+6
Silver
Greycat
Masquerade
Shadow
Cerani
Xenosaga
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread V.5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread V.5

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 pm

XD Well, it would be too easy otherwise, I guess.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread V.5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Alidare Discussion Thread V.5

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Well, if you take a look at the update, it looks like we're in a bit of trouble. :3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 pm

XD I noticed. Guess I'll just go attack now.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:24 pm

I can't believe we lost at the last moment. She only had 8 HP left!! X-x But we set ourselves up perfectly for her to use Whirlwind Chop, so that's what she did.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:26 pm

You know what my first thought was when I saw that?

BULLSHIT

. . . . . We're doing this again. Come on.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Really? ^ ^;; All right. Frederic's in as long as Rosetta is. =3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Pfft, like I'm going to just walk away when we were so close to beating her. I REFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 pm

It's one of those "Do you wish to Continue? HELL YES!!" kind of things.
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Wait, hold on. I just realized Rosetta has one SP and I just thought of something new for her about a few hours ago. Think I can teach it to her? That battle in Corruption should have been over ages ago anyway.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:37 pm

I guess so. It should have been over, but I guess Zeri had no intention of having Lily help Shadow take down that last monster, so it's not your fault. You can learn it, but only this once.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 pm

XD I'm not even sure if it'll be useful, I just want it in there before I forget.

+Cursed Elements: Using her mana, Rosetta envelopes the enemy with it and taints some of their defensive capabilities. Causes target to be weakened by all elements, excluding Light and Dark. Range: One Enemy.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Xenosaga wrote:XD I'm not even sure if it'll be useful, I just want it in there before I forget.

+Cursed Elements: Using her mana, Rosetta envelopes the enemy with it and taints some of their defensive capabilities. Causes target to be weakened by all elements, excluding Light and Dark. Range: One Enemy. 48 MP.

If you're wondering about the high MP cost, it's 8 MP to make a target weak against one element, and you're attempting to make them weak against 6, so 6 x 8 = 48 MP. Add it and -1 SP.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:49 pm

I expected it to be high since it's the last move she'll be learning for her Elemental Striker profession. I'm going to be learning some new S and R Abilities for her next two. Even, it goes well with her attacks.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Uhh, guys in Dreamweaver, Aryn can PK one of these 'coons when her S-Ability activates, but it'll deactivate as soon as she's out of range of someone else. She's gonna go for Furr, but I think it would be best if she didn't use Strike on it just yet. What do you guys say?
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Ugh, this is the only time I hate for the Seal Status to affect the enemy...
Shadow
Shadow
Graced with Good Dreams
Graced with Good Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:50 pm

XD Don't worry. Valincar's alive again, or something like that, so he'll be doing the rest of the damage, I believe. Zeri shouldn't be on for a looooooooooooooooooooong time since she didn't get on today. At least, not yet anyway.

Well, seeing as how Layla can KO every single one of them, Berserk or no Berserk, I don't think it's going to be a big problem. XD

Time to Piercethrough and run in like an idiot!
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Aryn can't alleviate herself of Confusion. She has to ATTACK an ALLY. So, slice and dice, s'il vous plait.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerani Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Oh, okay! ^.^ I had planned on this, and I knew I was going to strike down attack August.
Cerani
Cerani

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Well, don't worry. Confusion is cured by a physical hit, right? I think a counterattack from August will be the perfect cure. >=3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Curses! Duke's plan to wail on Rhapsody foiled by disable! One full battle after he loses his immunity too...
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 pm

He was foiled by Disable? ^ ^; How about the fact that he's almost dead? He's going to die. That's about the end of that~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Greycat Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm

True, so true, but alas, he dies on a regular basis, but he is usually of more help, :/. And now he cannot unleash the indignant fury that is Swing Ankle...
Alas, not even running can help him now. With Queen's S-ability, waternaga will smite him, if Rhapsody doesn't first.
Greycat
Greycat
Fleeting Dreamer
Fleeting Dreamer

http://avarkimu.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:07 pm

I might turn Rhapsody into one of my hero characters~~ She's awesome. I love powerful females. ^ ^

But yes; if everything goes correctly, Queen will be using Waternaga next turn which will, with Hostile Magic, deal 100% Int Dmg to everyone. And Rhapsody will either be using Negative Sound or her Lullaby move, followed by Sleepwalker on the next turn.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 am

MASQ.

I JUST REALIZED.

L IS LING. LAYLA IS Y.

I THINK WE HAVE TOO MANY L'S.

EDIT: Well, it doesn't matter anymore. If Ling can kill Exel and Aria can kill Pads, I think we're finished. If they can't kill them, Zaneko can edit his post and move to August's original cell, unless that's not possible, and attack Exel and Ling and Aria can do for Pads.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:36 am

We're not going to be finished until we kill 8 berserk raccoons. =p A number of new raccoons will appear next turn depending on how many are left this turn. Some may be berserk while others might not be. It's all up to luck.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next