Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three words.

Go down

Three words. Empty Three words.

Post by Kaorithehalfdemon Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 pm

KING OF HELL!!!! Read it! Read it Now!

I'm joking, you don't have to but it's an awesome manga. It's not an anime so you can't waitch it.

Let's see....Has cursing, blood and....That's it I think. Not that much blood though. (To me atleast)

Also, They show a few shirtless guys a few times. Oh yea and it's funny when it needs to be ^^ Totally awesome manga.

READ IT!! (Also it's incomplete)

Also some other manga's that I like:

Little House with the Orange Roof (Orange Yane no Chiisana Ie): A sort of funnny kiddy manga with some romance in it. As far as I've read, there is no cursing or blood, but there is nudity. Very Funny and cute! ^^ Status: Complete

Mel Kano (Mail Girlfriend): About an internet relationship and the main character and the online girlfriend want to meet up in real life. As far as I've read, there isn't any blood but I'm not sure about cursing. Status: Incomplete

ToraDora! (Tiger X Dragon): About a guy named Ryuuji with really small eyes so people assume he's a killer or something. He's in highschool and accidentaly runs into the 'palmtop tiger' (Taiga) in the hallway. Really funny! Status: Incomplete

Sukitte Ii na yo (Say I love you): Let's see...Mei is picked on because she barely speaks to anyone and acts like anything that happens to her, didn't happen. She also hasn't had a boyfriend in her 16 years of life.When the most popular guy in school comes to like her, What's she supposed to do? Warning:Some ecchi but not hentai and has it's funny and cute moments. Status: Complete

Hapi Mari(Happy Marriage!?): Men - they're the root of Takanashi Chiwa's problems, which is why she never had the time nor the opportunity to have a boyfriend in her entire life. A full-time office lady and a part-time hostess, she works night and day to pay off her dad's debt from his failed business. One night at her part-time job, a high-class customer has her fired. Then the next day, she's called in to see the president - whom she had never even seen before in the office - only to find out she's to marry him! But what kind of guy is Mamiya Hokuto anyway? Will he become one of Chiwa's problems, or will he save her from them? And will this marriage even last?! Warning: As far as I've read there's no cursing or blood. Status: Incomplete

And finally,

Love Collage(Ai Kora): Maeda Hachibei is unlike most guys, who lust after gorgeous girls. This pervert lusts after their discrete parts, instead. When he moves to Tokyo to attend school, he finds himself living in a dormitory with five girls, each of which possesses one of the ideal physical features he desires: cat-like blue eyes, bullet-train breasts, a deep dulcet voice, straight “anime-esque” legs, or a waistline shaped like fine Japanese pottery. How can he manage to keep his wits when surrounded by these women? If you think this sounds like a Love Hina clone, you wouldn’t be entirely incorrect… but Hachibei is in no way like Keitaro. Warning: Nudity(I think, I kinda don't remember...^^;) and cursing. Status: Complete

Alright I'm done xD Hope you like them, if you read them! Also, Try Bloody Monday if you don't mind alot of blood and disturbing....I'm not sure if situations is the right word for it....

Ah well...See ya! ^^

~~Edit~~

Made a mistake! >.< For Hapi Mari, They don't have chapters 1-8 so if You want you can read them Here~!
Kaorithehalfdemon
Kaorithehalfdemon
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down