Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+17
Seraphiel
Kaorithehalfdemon
Azure
Greycat
Eonis ♪
destroyer
Shadow
Masquerade
Cerani
Creame
Dwaggy Sama~
Silver
Kurio
Via
Nightwish
Zerifachias
Xenosaga
21 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Cerani Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:06 am

Wow, I feel really bad for you. Perhaps you'll get used to it? Though that may not necessarily be a good thing . . .

On another note: my brain played one of those little funny tricks on me again. Y'know, the kind where you think you see or read something out of the corner of your eye. Somehow my brain combined the 'Profile' and 'You have no new messages' links into "You have no life". XD
Cerani
Cerani
Right Hand of Destruction
Right Hand of Destruction

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Via Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 pm

haha.. that happens to me sometimes...
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwish Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:07 pm

See you guys later.

~Gwenne(Nightie)
Nightwish
Nightwish
Void Sleeper
Void Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Night at the museum 2 is the best
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Prinny, dood. I think that's enough said. X3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:20 pm

You've been playing Disgaea again haven't you, ara? XD
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:43 pm

No. I haven't played it in a while. But prinnies are just the epitome of awesomerificness. :3 Is that a made up word? We will never know...Ooooooo~~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Very true, but Protal is just wow...Windy doesn't know how something so simple that it's basically a puzzle game can be so fun...ara...^^

"Momentum. A function of mass and velocity is used in portals. In layman's terms, speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out."

"Cake and councling will be given at the end of this test, thank you for helping us help you help us all."

"You can donate one or more of your vital organs to the Apature Science selt-esteem fund for girls."
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:02 pm

This was a triumph.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Never played that game. But I did get Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for the DS this weekend as a birthday present. X3
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Huge success with what, Xeno?? O.o
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:14 pm

@ Xe-Xe: "It's hard to overstate my satisfaction."
And as for one of Windy's favorite GlaDOS quotes:
"Well done, android. The enrichment center once again reminds you that Android Hell is a real place and you will be sent at the first sign of defiance."

@ Masq-kun: Whoo! Windy has had it for a while, which chapter are you on, ara?
And Xe-Xe's "HUGE SUCESS" was typing the first two lines of Protal's ending theme...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:15 pm

XD

When Kuori mentioned Portal, I couldn't help myself.

I love the ending.

And fuck Shadow Dragon. That game was such a bitch. I hated it.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:18 pm

I only started playing yesterday. I've already lost two people. X-x I think I made it to Chapter 2; I can't remember. I'm about to start playing again~

Oh, but the one thing I hate about it is the character designs. Most of the characters are ugly. I don't like playing games unless they have a cast of hawt characters. >///<
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!

Possibly my favorite lines in the song.

I only got to Chapter 2 and then I went 'screw this' and stopped playing.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:24 pm

The first time Windy played it, he was like: "WTF?! WHO WAS THE IDIOT THAT THOUGHT OF GIVING AN ENEMY A WEAPON THAT HAS AN EFFECT TO NULL EVERYTHING?!?!?! !@%$$#*u$%#yrt& >:O"
And the game gets more fun later...at first it's like you can't kill anything quickly with the team you've got, but after a bit of training with the right characters you can one-turn nearly every enemy, even with Iron weapons, which is suprising...ara...~
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:37 pm

I've been watching Bomberman Jetterz since I got home, is that right? XD
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Bomberman what? And Masq-kun, which two characters did you lose, ara? :3
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Anime. There's also supposed to be a GameCube game of the same name. But this is cuter.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Ah, Windy sees...and Windy should really go back to watching Angel Beats...ara...XD
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh, I lost Jagen and Cain. But now that Ogma and his crew joined us along with all the others like Darros and Navarre (supah hot X3), things aren't really that difficult~
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Although, Navarre with his low STR is super hard to train without relying on crits with the Killing Edge, so when you get to Chapter 6 make sure to have less than 15 characters by the end of the chapter so you can go to chapter 6x and get Athena, a Myrmidon that has higher base STR than Navarre and if you train her she ends up basically the same as him, and having another pwnage Swordmaster doesn't hurt, since them and Heros are probably the most OPed classes back in Shadow Dragon, and Swordmasters gerenally are still OPed now...ara...^^
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm not gonna purposely kill off my characters just to get another Myrmidon. ^ ^;; I could always forge a sword with higher critical hit rate for him if need be.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Athena is really good though! And most of the characters you have are basically useless...here's a list of all the characters you should use from Windy's personal experience of playing the game through about eight-ish times, and if there are any more openings you can fill them in with whoever you like...ara...^^
Although, whatever you do, keep Wolf and Sedgar alive when you get them in chapter 5 and use them no matter what, the best combination for them that Windy found is Wolf as Hero and Sedgar as General, although you're free to class change them to whatever you want but just make sure neither of them stay as Horsemen...you just need one Bow-user for the entire game through and one or two mages...ara...~
Windy knows that he's played this game wayyy too much, but it was the first and only FE game Windy could find for a while (it's also a remake of the first FE game made but that's a different story) so Windy naturally played that game over and over again when he had a lot of free time and was really bored...ara...^^;
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next