Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

+10
Cerani
Kurio
Creame
Eonis ♪
Silver
Xenosaga
Durn
Masquerade
Via
Zerifachias
14 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Via Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:45 pm

that stinks.... im sorry Sad
Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

The Eternal Nightmare  Chatterbox Thread- V.9 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Eternal Nightmare Chatterbox Thread- V.9

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Durn wrote:
Zeri~Zeri wrote:You should go to Hell. =3

What nifty supplies can I get down there? :3

Red Cobblestone that, when it catches fire, stays on fire. It is also known as "Netherstone"

Australium which can be used to make lanterns (I think). It is also known as "Lightstone" Australium dust provides an infinite source of light and can't be put out, even underwater. Unfortunately, it's hard to get in a safe manner.

And Slow Sand. Also known as "Mud." Self-explanatory, I think.

Watch out for Ghasts though. They shoot flaming balls of Creepers at you. The Zombie Pigmen are peaceful creatures, but will turn hostile if you attack them. They carry gold swords and drop roasted pork when killed. However every hit of theirs does 2.5 damage.

You need at least 10 Obsidian to make a portal, as well as flint and steel to create fire on the obsidian, which opens the portal.
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/File:Portalcomparison.png
You do not need a crafting bench to make this.

Enjoy your trip down to Hell. Or "The Nether." Or "The Slip." =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Whoever came up with the idea of a leather-scented candle should be shot. Period. > >

And don't worry, Windy; it wasn't like I was mad or anything. I like talking all official-like and stuff. It makes me feel important. Don't worry about it, but if it happens again, I might be a little angry. = / So make sure your friend is strangulated hard enough.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:53 pm

...will do...ara...>:3
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Good-a, huh? =3
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Zeri, Umineko is getting a computer game.

And it's a battling game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MTmMprmZIw&feature=player_embedded
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:00 pm

I DON'T CARE!

Minecraft.

Minecraft minecra-minecraft!
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm afraid Zeri is dead.

All that's left is Minecraft.

*Dramatic Pause*
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Well...

1. Hell is awesome.
2. Ghasts are silly.
3. Zombie Pigmen are hilarious.
4. Creepers are assholes.
5. I'm making an underwater base in a NEW world.
6. The underwater base is a Mob hazard, since I have no torches.
7. Skeletons are extremely painful.
8. Torches have now been made and placed. No more Mob hazard.
9. The underwater base needs a name.
10. I just wanted to put this here.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Name the underwater base Durn. :3

Just put a sign at the entrance that says "This is Durn's".

And screenshot it. :3333
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Pfft.

Boring.

I intend for it to be an awesome base. But it is going to take a lot of effort since I don't have an infinite source of oxygen in the water.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:14 pm

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE:

If you ever visit Baltimore- even if you so much as take a single step inside Baltimore...in fact, GO TO BALTIMORE and buy yourself and your family cookies from Royal Farms.

Not just any cookies, Berger Cookies. They're a dry-dough cookie smothered with delicious chocolate. They're more addicting than Minecraft.

You won't find them anywhere outside Baltimore.

Better than Gingerbread and Chocolate-Chip cookies.

Hell, better than Oreos!

Oh my god.

I love Baltimore.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Just a note: I won't be posting in any roleplays till monday, as my broadway performance of Hairspray! is taking up all my weekend time. Thanks.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Durn Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Zeri, I had the bright idea of making an infinite magma supply in the middle of a wooden house.

Needless to say it quickly combusted into flames.
Durn
Durn
Hermit Sage
Hermit Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Creame Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:36 pm

I'm back from Grammy's house, again. It's so boring. There's nothing to do there.

BUT

I just ate half a tin of Grandma's fuckin' delicious chocolate pie.
AT 12:23
OH MY GOD.

I need sleep. o_<
Creame
Creame
REM Dweller
REM Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Good luck with that valiant endeavor, Creame. ^ ^;
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Durn wrote:Zeri, I had the bright idea of making an infinite magma supply in the middle of a wooden house.

Needless to say it quickly combusted into flames.

You're an idiot.

Me? I've never done anything like that on purpose.

I set an entire forest on fire. =3

It was awesome shit. I watched a bunch of zombies get engulfed in flames and such.

Then the sun came up and burned the rest of them.

By the way, I subscribed to Coestar on Youtube. He's only the second person I have ever actually thought was important/awesome enough to subscribe to.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:36 am

Gah...I can`t sleep...I`m too stressed...I hate thinking about the future...Puppy enjoys living in the moment, but he knows he can`t do that forever. Maybe I should just abandon all things human...because it all really pisses me off. I have a phobia of being indebted to people, so the thought of college is a nightmare. If I just disappear one day and run off to live a natural life, don`t be surprised. Hey, it`s better than suicide, right? I would never commit suicide...I just hate humans, and I wish I wasn`t one...I need to stop rambling, but I can`t sleep!
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 am

You might find that a natural life is harder to maintain than the one you're living now. Besides, abandoning the life you have now means abadoning your friends. That's not very nice...
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:32 am

If I had more friends, that would be a more major factor, but how many actual friends do I have? Lemmie think...four. And only one of which I am sure would be there for me in any situation. How pathetic is that? I probably won`t do that though, but at times it sounds so much more appealing...and yes, I know in some ways it would be much more difficult, but I guess it doesn`t have to be COMPLETELY natural...
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:57 am

Four friends?

I would say that isn't a lot if I had more than four "real" friends in high school. I had two. I only knew two people who would defend me no matter what. One guy, one girl. I'm 6 hours away from them now, but I still talk to them.

So, what did I do to remedy that in college? I expressed myself and talked to people in a friendly manner while cracking a joke here and there. People tend to be more accepting of others than you think. So far, out of the hundred people that I've talked to so far, only one doesn't like me, and she's a total bitch.

Now, what do you need to do? You need to get over yourself, suck it up, and start DOING something about your problems rather than complaining about them.

If you don't want to make any more friends, or are having trouble finding some, then the answer is simple. Live for the friends you have. Just because you "only" have "four friends," does not mean you can just run away from your life. Even if you have only one friend, live for them.

Don't get me wrong, I've thought about suicide before. Many times, in fact. I know what it's like to feel hopeless. But you know what? I lived through the stress and came to college, where the stress vanished like dust in the wind.

This ended up being longer than I originally planned, so I'll just end here since I'm not in a good mood because of this, and really ought to stop ranting.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox21993 Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:10 am

Friends are NOT a problem. I have plenty of people I talk to and get along with, and my four are the people I feel I can trust with almost anything. The one is the one I feel I can trust with absolutely anything. If you consider all of the people I get along with to be friends, the yes, I have plenty of friends. My only "problem" is I don`t know what I want to do with my life to support myself. I mean, I know what I want to do, but after hours of research into it, it turns out to be only a slightly higher salary than I am earning now, rendering it pointless, because I have enough money now to feed myself and get myself to work. What happens when I have bills to pay? I`m effed!
SilentFox21993
SilentFox21993
Restless
Restless

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:00 pm

I see.

That's a different problem.

Well, if it offers higher pay, then take it. Every chance you get, you should take advantage of. I had a barber who always told me: "If college comes easy to you, then shoot for the stars. Don't settle on just graduating, aim higher than that."

I started college as an English Major. You know what? The only thing I could see myself doing with that is writing books or teaching. The garbage men in Maryland AND Virginia earn more pay than teachers do. So, I looked down the list of other subjects I'm interested in, and will probably take a course or two from each for fun. I passed up English, Criminal Justice, and Science for Psychology. I am always someone who looks for answers and reasons behind human behavior. It is extremely interesting to me, and I would love to experiment with behaviors.

I guess it's because I was bullied so much in my earlier years for reasons that I do not know or understand that I feel the need to study behavior.

But I digress. What I'm trying to say, is keep an open mind. You never know what you're going to find. Go to college, take a few classes, find some professional help, do whatever you can to find something that you can enjoy. I was set on being an English Major. I thought I wasn't interested in anything else, but I ended up switching majors. If you're absolutely sure that you still want to do what you think you want to do, then go for it. Don't worry about bills now, you can worry about them at another point in time.

Or you could just marry some rich person. =3
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:23 pm

If you did take off into the wilderness, Fox, I'd come with mah net and mah camo gear and hunt you down and drag you back. You can't escape.

Anyways, there's got to be something you want to do with your life. It was my goal to give back to the people, so I chose to do that by eradicating ailments that are giving people the most problems nowadays that have yet to see a cure. It's not just that, of course, but it's also something I enjoy doing. Who cares about bills? The way I see it, more often than not, it's either have a great lifestyle, but hate what you're doing with your life, or have a modest lifestyle, but love and enjoy what you're doing with your life. People may disagree, but money can't buy happiness. Seriously. It can't. Happiness is a concept, not an object. You can't buy concepts. You can't buy courage or trust, can you? You might think you can at times, but you're just deluding yourself.

But I digress, like Zeri. ... Except I forgot what I was going to say from here. ^ ^; Umm, may the force be with you? Yeah. That works. Fizzle nizzle mah po pizzle. Damn straight.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Via Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:59 pm

I just put my Christmas tree up....

Smile
phase 1 complete
phase 2.... ill wait till tomorrow heehee

im excited...
except...
idk it its my age but my last couple of Christmases i dont really know what to ask for , i can think of a few things but nothing huge...

and this year im stumped... idk anything i want...

i hope its not just me ......

Via
Via
Heavy Sleeper
Heavy Sleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next