Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

+5
Silver
Masquerade
Xenosaga
Durn
Zerifachias
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

If you could choose one, which TOAD story would you like to see in literary form?

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 11 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 11 I_vote_lcap50%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:54 am

In that case, then I am reassured that they are useful. Another summary is up, by the way. You can see the basic idea of where we will be for a little while.

If Rai doesn't want the Eyes of Truth, then Sekai will take them.

20% Resist Magic will null out Rai's or Sekai's weakness to magic, so they would have the most use out of the accessory.

I'm about to start a post now.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Adventures of Naletia - Now With Underage Drinking!

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Since I'm thinking about this now and I dunno when Xeno will be back, I'll post a bit of a "Heads-Up!" for you guys.

The Mistake folks will be in for quite a treat once the party gets back to the laboratory. The "event" will basically be in two parts. I won't say what, but I will give you a hint. Look at the quotes in my signature. One of those has to deal with what is about to happen.

The Light folks need to figure out the puzzle of how to restore the Beads of Light to their original glory. Neither Hikari nor Sekai will figure it out. So we get to have some interaction in this role play without having to worry about enemies. After restoring the Beads of Light, we will travel to the city of Jesu. From there we will search for the "Water Sage." Details of why this is necessary will be explained in the role play.

As for restoring the beads, try looking into the story of the sage who first banished the shadows. If you still need help, Hikari knows all about the story.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:27 pm

While the Xeno is away, the Durn shall play...

*shot*
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Medly is up. [/bump]

Drow is next.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Masquerade wrote:So, you're probably all wondering why most of my Alidaire role plays have yet to be updated. The reason for this can be summed up with one word: Xenosaga. The ones that haven't been updated all have her as a player. I was kind enough to wait for her, to give us any sign at all on what's going on with her and when she'd back, but she gave none. I have, therefore, reached an ultimatum. If she has not returned by the time Spring Break ends for me, we will be moving on without her...I am sad to say. Whatever battles we are in, her characters will help, but afterwards, they will be placed on standby. I'll think of something story-wise to happen. That way, we can move on, and she will be able to join back up whenever she finds time to. Just bear with me a little longer and everything will get back on track. Thank you.

~Masquerade

I, however, will wait. Unlike Masq's role plays, Xeno's characters play a very important role in both Light and Mistake, seeing as the numbers for both of them are very few. Obviously, all other role plays/"activities" will continue on, since Xeno isn't in them.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:13 am

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Using items in battle will no longer affect the ending EXP gain.

There are no penalties for using items, but for not using items there will be a small reward in either the form of experience or a greater chance of "something useful" to be dropped by the enemy. Either way, it's a very small reward and will hardly have any effect on the outcome of the battle rewards in total.

Also, for my Light folks: I hope saying this is unnecessary, but none of the deities will be helping us. We have to figure out the riddle for ourselves. Hikari has enough information to solve it, she just can't do it herself. Here's a hint: There are two legends for the Beads of Light.

For my Mistake folks: I will be moving us along sometime today, hopefully, if nothing else comes up that I have to do.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:21 pm

I'll get Mistake going tomorrow.

Truth be told, I got lazy and didn't start a paper until two minutes ago.

So I have to finish that before doing anything on here, since it's due at 1:25 tomorrow. (I have full confidence I'll get it done tonight, print it tomorrow.)

However, another problem has arisen. Bones doesn't stop airing until 11. With my favorite show airing for so late, it's incredibly hard to focus.

Half of the boss' profile is up though. I have a draft saved for the next update as well. xD
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Mistake updated.

I've decided to move Beads of Light on.

Sekai's giving a "motivational speech" to get Hikari to take action.

More details will be given in the next update, which is coming up soon.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:15 am

I have a question about Gore Smash. What does the status effect Gore actually do?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:20 am

That's a surprise for when/if it happens.

If you want a hint, think about blood spewing everywhere.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Thank god you did because I'm horrible at puzzles. =I
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Yeah, that's not what was supposed to happen, but in order to move us on, that's what I did.

Speaking of which, I need to add the necessary...additions...to Hikari's accessory and the inventory.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Fun Fact:

It's been two days since I updated Light and Mistake.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:35 pm

I'm going to start the update now. I will be putting a Time Warp in so we can enter Jesu City quickly.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Sorry about not posting, Zeri, I've been having massive headaches since last night. I'll get something done by tonight, I hope.
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Light Updated!

Xeno, Rai now has the opportunity to have a one-on-one match with a "special" character.

This is a new addition to my role plays that I will be making. They won't be called special characters, but they will be called Rival Characters. These characters are normally neutral in the beginning, and can be fought for various reasons. In this case, Azonia has killed a guard of Jesu City, and is no available to become a Rival Character for Rai.

Here's the rundown for the advantages/disadvantages of having a rival character:

-Rival Characters must be fought when they first appear, and if they are not fought, then they can not be fought in a Rival Battle later on if they reappear. Normally I will provide the opportunity through loopholes that I see in your posts, like I did with Rai and Azonia (I just noticed that Azonia is one letter away from Aronia, and to be honest, I was trying to make Azonia sound more Aztec/warrior-type than anything else).

-Rival Characters normally carry the same type of weapon/power as their rival, and if beaten, will give up that weapon to their rival as a sign of respect. However, if (in this case) Rai is defeated, she will have to give up her own weapon to the rival.

-Rival Characters unlike regular Enemy Characters carry items and will use them when necessary in the battle.

-Rival Characters give a high amount of experience if beaten, but experience is lost if they win.

-Rival Characters will have an effect on the storyline if fought. Whether it is negative or positive I will not say. It all depends on "my mood." Look at the Rival Characters' personality and determine that for yourself. As a freebie, Azonia will negatively affect the plotline, and will make future battles more challenging. For example, he may appear at a very bad time and challenge Rai to a one-on-one battle, which Rai cannot refuse, as the rest of us fight someone/thing else.

-Rival Characters may form alliances with other Rival Characters. They then may go off and attack their rivals in a double, triple, or even quadruple team. The chances of that happening are slim, however.

-As a rule, you should never fight a Rival Character if you think you can't win. Note that some future battles may be impossible to decline, however. There will be some that you can choose, but the Rival Character will be persistent. For example, if Azonia finds Rai wandering about, he will challenge her, and if she refuses, he will challenge her again in a more demanding/annoying way. Or he may threaten her. Do note that you can decline any battle that I do not force your character into.

-Rival Characters will show up at rare times. Anytime that I think it is right for it to happen, and someone left a loophole for me to exploit, then there is a strong possibility that I may give whatever character a chance.

That is all I have come up with so far. You guys are free to comment/question/whatever. =D
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Also, as a side note, the Jesu City security isn't lax. Not in the slightest.

The guard that was killed could take down about half of our team, no problem. That's how strong Azonia is. But everyone appears stronger when they are alone. Rai could do things she normally wouldn't be able to do in a one-on-one battle rather than a group battle.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Will it always be a weapon? And if it is always a weapon, if the Player Character loses the battle, will said character have a chance to buy a new weapon if they don't have something they can equip in the inventory?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:15 pm

SilverStorm wrote:Will it always be a weapon? And if it is always a weapon, if the Player Character loses the battle, will said character have a chance to buy a new weapon if they don't have something they can equip in the inventory?

Yeah, it will always be a weapon. This is one way for the Light folks to get some neat weapons, and the Mistake folks to get some added bonuses to their own weapons.

If a character loses his/her weapon, they either go bare-handed or equip an old weapon. Normally we won't be near any weapon shops, but in this case, we are.

If Rai is victorious, then she won't have an available weapon at the shop, but if she declines or loses, then there will be.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:28 am

I don't think I'd want to pit Mia against someone with her level of strength. That would be deplorable. x-x In Melody's case, I couldn't care less.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Well, we'll just see what happens, I guess. Though, Rai won't be wandering the streets tonight. She did promise Amaya she would sleep. =/
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Then at some point, Rai needs to take notice of Azonia.

@Masq: That's why Mia isn't Azonia's potential rival. =3 He's Rai's.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Oh, what if said character declines the first rival? Will another be introduced, or will they be unable to have a rival?
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:29 pm

I'm still contemplating that.

As of right now, I'm thinking that there should only be one chance for a rival.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenosaga Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:23 pm

She probably will, considering he's killing people and about to cause an uproar. =/ Do you want it to happen like now or later on?
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
Never Awaken
Never Awaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next