Eternal Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Emblem: Direction of Brilliance

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fire Emblem: Direction of Brilliance - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Direction of Brilliance

Post by TOM 5.0 Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:30 pm

"More soldiers to burn……..Excellent!!!!Those other soldiers weren't even that much of a threat but now I get to burn worthy opponents."Damion said sounding rather insane as he flipped the pages in his fire tome. Without a second thought Damion began running at them multiple fireballs appearing as the tome's text glowed bright red. "I'll kill you all in the name of my father Archsage Thantos and my mother Saint Victoria!"he shouted as his eyes began to change from black to heterochromian red and orange form.

Immediately Will ran up and put his axe in front of his friend stopping him in his tracks and the fireballs disappearing. "You've gone nuts Damion you can't burn all of these soldiers to even make a dent they've clearly been trained to kill any type of fighter that comes their way. I'm not about to let you die not when your dream is unfulfilled yet. I'm going to make sure you make it even if I have to drag your body behind me to make sure you don't fight them!"Will said grabbing Damion by the arm and practically threw him back towards Rhyme, Sandy, and Guinevere before rushing back himself.
TOM 5.0
TOM 5.0
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: Direction of Brilliance - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire Emblem: Direction of Brilliance

Post by Zerifachias Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:45 pm

"Oh my," Sandy said, "There certainly are quite a lot of them." Sandy smiled, she didn't seem phased by the fact that all of these soldiers that had surrounded them were probably much stronger than the group. Either that, or she didn't realize it. One of the two. Nevertheless, she continued to smile. "I do hope you all are ready for our big battle. It will take a lot for us to win."

"Win? We won't even escape alive at this rate," Kenneth replied, the color draining from his face. "All the countries' men came out to take care of one little group of rebels? That's quite the efficient battle strategy." Kenneth moved back, closer to Sandy. "I won't leave your side this time, Sandy. There's no way I'll let you die."

"Oh, but didn't you say we couldn't escape alive?" Sandy inquired, poking at the very obvious hole in his statement, but she didn't quite seem to understand the meaning behind his words.

"I mean that, even if I die, I will come back to protect you. The elder brother always protects the sister."

"But I was born first.

"Just shut up and let me protect you!"
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:05 pm

As the soldiers began to close in, their weapons shining in the moonlight, all hope seemed to fade. The one that seemed to be the leader raised his axe high into the air, within arm's reach of Katarina, the others none to far from her allies. Just as the general was about to give the order to kill, a growl pierced the night air.

"Wha... What was that?"

"Nevermind it you dolt. Finish these scum."

They all raised their weapons and came to strike, getting ever so close when all of a sudden a strike was heard at the end of the paladin line. They all lowered their weapons for the slightest second, looking over at the struck soldier before they raised them again.

Bang.

Another soldier on the other side, both of them dead. Something was terribly wrong. Another growl and a roar... bang... bang... bang... BANG! One after another each of the Paladins fell to an almost invisible blur. It seemed that only the leader was left, a slight shaking coming from his form.

"Goodnight..."

A cat, an almost feral and evil one appeared in front of Katarina in a flash. It took her seconds to rip the man apart, leaving his bloody mangled body halfway on his horse. The cat didn't turn at first, as if admiring her work, but soon twirled around. In a flash of light, where the cat had been, there stood a young girl. She was very cat like in a way, besides her tail and ears, she looked like she could have been the girl. Her look softened as she looked at Katarina, her head bowing slightly.

"Thank you for taking care of those soldiers before. They would have given our civilians trouble. I am Cisna, Princess of Galia."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xavier-Rains/314656341904106

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Rhyme clasped onto the healer's hand. "Oh, I do thank you for the healing, cutie, but it seems things are getting rather...complex. Ooooh, how I do not like complex problems," she frowned and shook her head, looking at the mass of paladins that had been taken out before them, and the cat girl now standing there. "Oh, and problem solved!" she exclaimed with a cheer squeezing Sandy in another tight hug before gallivanting off, twirling and dancing.

"An odd one, that thief. Not to mention the crazy mage. He does know I am Daein, does he not?" Magnus spoke to his wyvern before tapping the beast's side gently with his foot twice so he could land next to Katarina. "It seems we owe this girl our thanks, Milady," he said to Katarina. "Though, a princess? Really?"
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

https://eternaldream.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:32 pm

With the paladins almost ready to kill her and her comrades, Guinevere could tell it was hopeless to try to escape or fight. She wasn't scared of dying, and she had closed her eyes shut, but when she felt nothing different, she opened her eyes expecting to see a weapon inches away from her face, instead one by one she saw the paladins dropping dead as if something or things was mauling each of them to death. She was suprised by the appearance of an oversized cat and seven tigers, but then narrowed her eyes glaring at the girl which once was the cat, a Laguz as she introduced herself. It was a disgrace, those animals actually rescuing them, Beorcs being saved by Laguz. Guinevere took her lance and pointing it toward the cat princess, the spearhead only inches away from her neck.

"First we practically get our asses kicked by those scum from Daein, then these Sub-Humans save us? How low can we drop to?" Guinevere asked the rest of the group, then turned back to the princess, "Go home and play with your little ball of yarn, we don't need your help, Sub-Human filth."

Katarina blinked once, apparently though they were safe. And although Katarina did not particularily like Laguz, she did owe them at least some sort of thanks, especially to a princess. After all as a mercenary group with nothing else to back them up it would be unwise for the Venus Vanguards to get on too many people's bad side. Sheathing her claymore sword on her back, Katarina nodded to Magnus and grabbed Guinevere by the arm.

"Guinevere, I know you hate Laguz, but we do owe our lives to them." Katarina whispered to her friend.
Kurio
Kurio
Masochistic Kitty Kat Maid

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 pm

"Subhuman?"

The word fell off her lips like she had no idea what it meant. She played with the word a little, trying to imagine what the venomous woman meant by it. It was only when she used filth as an adjective that she suddenly felt something was wrong. It was even worse when the tigers began to growl as if they were about to attack, each one of them glaring at the horsewoman.

"Stand down. We owe them a debt as well. I am sorry for their tempers. I assure you, I am not offended by such words. Allow me to make up for their rudeness by giving you sanctuary in Galia, as it seems your original abode isn't quite fit for living anymore."
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:48 pm

"Oh, how kind of you!" Sandy said cheerfully, having no clue what that exchange was all about, but she didn't show any sign of knowing that it had actually occurred. Kenneth nearly smacked his own forehead in response to Sandy's oblivious nature. "Thank you for your offer, I hope we aren't going to bother you too much by staying with your people!"

Kenneth said nothing, only warily watched the cat-human and her beast friends. They appeared to be primitive creatures, but to Kenneth, that was not true. Evolving into beasts could seriously help the human race to survive. They were one of the most violent creatures on the earth, and they may end up killing themselves off eventually. The transition from man to beast may actually a good thing. Of course, humans will probably never rid themselves of their pride as a sentient species. Kenneth looked over at Guinevere, directing his last thoughts to her.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by TOM 5.0 Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Will dropped his axe and kneeled. "The offer is much appreciated princess gallia. Your generosity appears to know no bounds since you saved us and are offering us shelter in your country. You have my most sincere thanks."he said bowing to the young girl.

"Will you don't have to bow to this rabble of beasts. For a warrior who defended begnion ships from those ravens and hawks you have a lot of empathy for laguz."Damion said closing his tome.

"And for someone who hails from a crimean mage family you seem to have a lot of prejudice towards them. Just because you have a personal vendetta against Daein soldiers doesn't mean you need to share it with any of these fine gallian warriors. Damion didn't say anything and looked away slightly agreeing with Guinevere on thoughts about them.
TOM 5.0
TOM 5.0
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:21 pm

"Oh no, we were the rude ones. But your hospitality would be greatly appreciated, and I'll be sure my subordinates will watch their tongue when they speak to your kind." Katarina replied.

Maybe the Laguz princess isn't offended by the term 'Sub-human', but it was still a rude way of addressing someone, especially royalty. Katarina looked back at the others with a slight glare in her eyes. Guinevere recognized that look, it was one she used often when she absolutely did not want any trouble from the group. The look that just dared them to do anything but follow her orders. Once a member was stupid enough to disobey her, two days later said member was found an hour after noon unconscious under a tree with a mild concussion.

"Chi, normally I wouldn't even consider accepting anything from your kind, much less help, but I suppose I have to since I can't really argue with Kat." Guinevere said.
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:51 pm

"Very good then. I suggest we leave right away, who knows who or what else is around."

With that the group of sixteen left the wreckage of the burning buildings, not hearing the small whimpers hidden underneath the crackle of the flames. But even as the sight disappeared, the vision of their destroyed home laid heavy in their hearts, at least it should have. But all was forgotten for the moment when the group came upon an old looking bridge crossing a dried up river. It was here where they would be able to pass into Gallia safely, but all was not right.

"Princess…"

"They come!"

The group had barely made it to the middle of the bridge when beast laguz rushed to both sides. Cisna's eyes widened as she looked upon the foes upon them, the color leaving her face for a moment.

"Laguz Bandits… I… we… on your guard! Stand and fight!"

"Hehe… tough talk for a little pussy cat."

For the first time, the Venus Vanguard saw a look of anger and hate flash over the girl's face. For whatever reason, she obviously did not like being taunted, and it was most apparent with her own kind. It was strange though, with how she had been acting earlier. The glare fell from her face for less then a second as she quickly advised the beorc she was assisting.

"Be careful. All Laguz are much more dangerous when transformed. Attack from a distance or when they are untransformed, it is the only way to assure they won't hurt you too much."

[Cue for Windy to start the next battle.]
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Chapter 1: River Crossing

Objective: Route Enemy
Defeat: Katarina dies OR Cisna dies

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) A
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) B
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (r) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (t) ( ) (t) E
( ) (t) (t) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (K) ( ) ( ) (r) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) (t) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) I
( ) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (t) (t) (t) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
( ) (t) (t) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (t) (t) ( ) ( ) K
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) ( ) L
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) M
( ) ( ) (t) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) N
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) O
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) P
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (c) (c) (c) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) Q
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) R
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) S
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) T
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) U
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) V
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) W
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) Y
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) X
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) Z
-1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10--11--12--13--14--15

Spoiler:

You may start in Rows C-F; Columns 6-10

Last edited by Windy-tan on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:32 am

Cisna starts at F7!

With her advice given, Cisna turned her attention to the Tigers before her. The same look of pure anger masked her face once more as she readied for fight. This was going to be a tough battle, and they needed to be careful. Especially when these scum were already transformed.

"Galian Guards get ready!"
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Rhyme starts at D7.

The trip was supposed to be a long one, but they already got interrupted...by a bunch of sexy beasts. Rhyme grinned. "Oh my, they're just begging me to thrust something into them," she said, her eyes alight with pleasure as she unsheated her dagger and entered a fighting stance. "I bet they like it rough....oh, don't worry; I'll make it rough," she added and gave the opponents a thumb's up.

Magnus starts at F9.

Magnus flew his wyvern up next to Katarina, his lance at the ready. The small army of Laguz was a bit intimidating, but it wasn't like they could just back down. It was either give them everything they had, or die. His wyvern whimpered slightly as if he had read Magnus's mind. "Ah, come now. It won't come to that," he reassured his trusted friend calmly. He glared at the enemy. It was time to run them through.

Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by TOM 5.0 Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Damion stands at cell D-8!

"Just what the group needs to see….beasts with loyalty problems. I guess princess hairball here have trouble controlling their subjects."he said with a snicker as he opened his tome. "luckily she can just sit on her paws while my anima magic burns them to the ground."he chuckled cockily.

Will stands at cell F-10!

"Pay no mind to him princess. He has problems with his past and obviously is nothing like his fabled mother."he said raising his axe. Although he slightly agreed with Damion since sure their are no countries without bandit groups but he had expected the beasts to be united in even the smallest degree of principles.
TOM 5.0
TOM 5.0
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Sandy starts at C-6

Sandy moved forward happily, smiling both at the allies and the enemies. "Why hello there!" She called to the enemies, "My name's Sandy, it's a pleasure to meet you all!" Sandy waved and giggled, she seemed a bit too happy today.

Kenneth starts at D-6

Kenneth quickly stepped in front of Sandy. Nothing was going to get between him and his sister. He would make sure of that. There was no way the enemy would be able to so much as touch her with him around. He would make sure of it. "Don't draw their attention, Sandy," Kenneth whispered harshly, "They aren't as friendly as you."
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:31 am

Chapter 1: River Crossing

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) C
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (E) (R) (D) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) D
( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (r) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (t) ( ) (t) E
( ) (t) (t) ( ) (r) ( ) (C) (K) (M) (W) (r) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) (t) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) I
( ) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (t) (t) (t) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J

Spoiler:

Ally Phase 1

Katarina moves to cell I-8

With everyone ready, the battle begun. Katarina thought it would be best to leave the already transformed Laguz to the princess' guards. They would be able to deal with the ones on the bridge still in humanoid form. Although from the looks of it the Laguz on the bridge were about ready to transform as well. They had to quickly dispatch of the tigers in the front row, since the cats did not post as much of a threat from the looks of it, there were only three of them after all. Approaching the one directly in front of her, Katarina swung her claymore down, as she always had against any opposition she faced.

Katarina attacks tiger (J-8) with Claymore

Guinevere moves to cell G-7

Guinevere turned to look at the thief that had convinced them to add her into their ranks, she hadn't done much fighting, if any at all, from what Guinevere has seen. And the cavalier wanted to find out if this girl was really more trouble than she's worth, as she appeared to be.
"Hey thief. Rhyme, was it? See that Sub-human? Go kill it, I wanna see how well you can fight." Guinevere demanded, pointing to the tiger Laguz closest to her with her lance.
Then Guinevere looked down at Cisna, riding past her on her horse to get a better view of the opposition.
"Look little kitty, I don't care what you and your buddies do. Just don't get in the way." Guinevere said in a harsh tone whe she passed.

Guinevere waits

Last edited by Windy-tan on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:48 am

"Not a problem human"

In the back of her mind she mentally slapped herself. How could she have been dishonorable enough to try and combat the insult from earlier? She said she wasn't offended by her, and she was being a complete hypocrite and it bothered her. Shaking her head, she suddenly transformed back into her feral form and rushed towards one of the untransformed Tigers.

Cisna transforms!

Cisna waits.

Last edited by SilverStorm on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:59 am

Rhyme moves to I7.

Rhyme dashed forth and lunged with her dagger out. It was a speedy move, and a rather risky one, but they seemed rather vulnerable at the moment. Besides, risky was her way of fighting, and she had to show that to Guinevere. "Yes, take it like you want it," she purred with delight to the Laguz she was attempting to strike and ultimately put an end to. Such nasty business. There was a difference between thievery and murder. Now it seemed she was in the business for both. How excited. She grinned in malevolent delight.

Rhyme attacks Tiger (J7) with Iron Sword!

Magnus waits.

It seemed the closest of the enemy were being taken care of for the moment, so he decided to hold his ground and act as reinforcements for anyone who happened to get into any trouble. The other Laguz were sure to join the closest ones sooner or later, and he didn't want to be caught in the open and vulnerable to a combined attack.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by TOM 5.0 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:59 am

Damion moves to cell H-7

"You look like you could use a little help Rhyme."he said before looking down at the text whispering the ancient tongue as it began to glow. The fire began to appear overhead as he read, growing stronger with each passing word."Goodbye feral beast."he whispered as the spell came crashing down.

Damion attacks Tiger (J-7) with fire

Will moves to cell I-9

"Careful that you don't burn down the whole forest Damion. We wouldn't want to get on Cisna's or her father's bad side."he said turning his back to his friend as he rushed toward one of the tigers. He raised his axe high and looked as pumped as he was on edge."Sure beasts and birds aren't the same but in the end laguz fight in practically the same way." he said pointing his axe down at his foe and said "At your ready…en garde." In an instant Will leaped of the ground and slashed down on his foe and upon landing brought the axe head up again to deepen the wound.

Will attacks Tiger J-9 with iron axe

Last edited by GoldenAce on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
TOM 5.0
TOM 5.0
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Sandy moves to E-7

"Aw, those poor critters are getting hurt!" Sandy pouted, looking awfully remorseful for enemies, and yet not even paying attention to the fact that it was her allies that were attacking these beasts. "I was hoping that they wanted to play, I think I have some toys somewhere in here." And with that, Sandy started rummaging through her medical bag, looking for 'toys' that the beasts in front of them may be able to play with. She sighed and stopped searching, finding nothing.

Kenneth moves to H-6

Kenneth quickly squeezed through the ranks of allies and into a spot where he could see what was going on. Sandy wasn't in any immediate danger, and his allies had either moved forward or stayed close to her, even after she moved. He was able to relax...sort of.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurio Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:52 am

Katarina hits tiger (J-8) for 13 damage
HP: 27/40

Katarina hits tiger (J-8) for 39 damage (Crit)
HP: -12/40

Katarina kills tiger (J-8)

Katarina gains 27 EXP [47/100]

Katarina's skill in Swords increases by 2 [40/70]

Rhyme hits tiger (J-7) for 7 damage per hit, two hits
HP: 26/40

Rhyme gains 15 EXP [30/100]

Rhyme's skill in Swords increases by 2 [4/30]

tiger (J-7) gains 2 to Gauge [22/30]

Damion hits tiger (J-7) for 20 damage (Effective)
HP: 6/40

Damion gains 10 EXP [30/100]

Damion's skill in Anima increases by 1 [3/30]

tiger (J-7) gains 2 to Gauge [24/30]

Will attacks tiger (J-9) and misses
HP: 40/40

Will hits tiger (J-9) for 13 damage
HP: 27/40

tiger (J-9) gains 6 to Gauge [26/30]

( ) ( ) ( ) (t) (r) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (t) ( ) (t) E
( ) (t) (t) ( ) (r) ( ) (C) ( ) (M) ( ) (r) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) (t) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (E) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) H
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (R) (K) (W) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) I
( ) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (t) ( ) (t) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J

Neutral Phase

tiger (E-4) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (E-4) moves to cell K-4

tiger (K-4) attacks tiger (K-3) with Fang

tiger (K-4) hits tiger (K-3) for 10 damage
HP: 30/40

tiger (K-3) counterattacks for 12 damage
HP: 24/36

tiger (K-4) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]

tiger (K-3) loses 2 to Gauge [28/30]
------------------------------
tiger (F-2) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (F-2) moves to cell J-3

tiger (J-3) attacks tiger (K-3) with Fang

tiger (J-3) hits tiger (K-3) for 10 damage
HP: 20/40

tiger (K-3) counterattacks for 12 damage

tiger (J-3) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]

tiger (K-3) loses 2 to Gauge [26/30]
-------------------------
tiger (F-3) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (F-3) moves to cell (I-2)

tiger (I-2) attacks tiger (J-2) with Fang

tiger (I-2) hits tiger (J-2) for 10 damage

tiger (J-2) counterattacks for 12 damage

tiger (I-2) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]

tiger (J-2) loses 2 to Gauge [28/30]
------------------------------
tiger (G-2) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (G-2) moves to cell J-1

tiger (J-1) attacks tiger (J-2) with Fang

tiger (J-1) hits tiger (J-2) for 10 damage

tiger (J-2) counterattacks for 12 damage

tiger (J-1) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]

tiger (J-2) loses 2 to Gauge [26/30]
--------------------------
tiger (E-13) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (E-13) moves to cell H-14

tiger (H-14) attacks tiger (I-14) with Fang

tiger (H-14) hits tiger (I-14) for 10 damage

tiger (I-14) counterattacks for 12 damage

tiger (H-14) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]

tiger (I-14) loses 2 to Gauge [28/30]
----------------------
tiger (E-15) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (E-15) moves to cell I-15

tiger (I-15) attacks tiger (I-14) with Fang

tiger (I-15) hits tiger (I-14) for 10 damage

tiger (I-15) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]

tiger (I-14) loses 2 to Gauge [26/30]
----------------------------
tiger (F-12) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (F-12) moves to cell I-13

tiger (I-13) attacks tiger (I-14) with Fang

tiger (I-13) hits tiger (I-14) for 10 damage
HP: 10/40

tiger (H-14) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]

tiger (I-14) loses 2 to Gauge [24/30]

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (C) ( ) (M) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (E) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) H
( ) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (R) (K) (W) (r) ( ) ( ) (t) (t) (t) I
(t) (t) (t) ( ) ( ) (r) (t) ( ) (t) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) J
( ) (t) (t) (t) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (t) (t) ( ) ( ) K

Enemy Phase

tiger (J-2) loses 8 to Gauge [18/30]

tiger (J-2) attacks tiger (J-3) with Fang

tiger (J-2) hits tiger (J-3) for 12 damage
HP: 12/36

tiger (J-3) counterattacks for 10 damage
HP: 10/40

tiger (J-2) loses 2 to Gauge [16/30]

tiger (J-3) loses 2 to Gauge [18/30]
tiger (K-2) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (K-2) moves to cell L-4

tiger (L-4) attacks tiger (K-4) with Fang

tiger (L-4) hits tiger (K-4) for 12 damage

tiger (K-4) counterattacks for 10 damage

tiger (L-4) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]

tiger (K-4) loses 2 to Gauge [18/30]
tiger (K-3) loses 8 to Gauge [18/30]

tiger (K-3) attacks tiger (J-3) with Fang

tiger (K-3) hits tiger (J-3) for 12 damage
HP: 0/36

tiger (J-3) is incapitated

tiger (K-3) loses 2 to Gauge [16/30]
tiger (N-3) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (N-3) moves to cell K-5

tiger (K-5) attacks tiger (K-4) with Fang

tiger (L-4) hits tiger (K-4) for 12 damage

tiger (K-4) is incapitated

tiger (K-5) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]
tiger (I-14) loses 8 to Gauge [16/30]

tiger (I-14) attacks tiger (I-13) with Fang

tiger (I-14) hits tiger (I-13) for 12 damage

tiger (I-13) counterattacks for 10 damage
HP: 0/40

tiger (I-13) kills tiger (I-14)

tiger (I-13) loses 2 to Gauge [18/30]
tiger (K-12) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (K-12) moves to I-12

tiger (I-12) attacks tiger (I-13) with Fang

tiger (I-12) hits tiger (I-13) for 12 damage

tiger (I-13) is incapitated

tiger (I-12) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]
tiger (K-13) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (K-13) moves to I-14

tiger (I-14) attacks tiger (I-15) with Fang

tiger (I-14) hits tiger (I-15) for 12 damage

tiger (I-15) counterattacks for 10 damage

tiger (I-14) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]

tiger (I-15) loses 2 to Gauge [18/30]
tiger (L-13) loses 8 to Gauge [22/30]

tiger (L-13) moves to J-15

tiger (J-15) attacks tiger (I-15) with Fang

tiger (J-15) hits tiger (I-15) for 12 damage

tiger (I-15) is incapitated

tiger (J-15) loses 2 to Gauge [20/30]
tiger (J-7) gains 8 to Gauge [30/30]

tiger (J-7) transforms
tiger (J-9) gains 8 to Gauge [30/30]

tiger (J-9) transforms
cat (Q-7) gains 4 to Gauge [20/20]

cat (Q-7) transforms
cat (Q-8) gains 4 to Gauge [20/20]

cat (Q-8) transforms
cat (Q-9) gains 4 to Gauge [20/20]

cat (Q-9) transforms

( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (S) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) E
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (C) ( ) (M) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) F
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) (G) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) G
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (E) (D) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) H
( ) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (R) (K) (W) (r) ( ) (t) ( ) (t) ( ) I
(t) (t) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) (t) ( ) (t) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (t) J
( ) ( ) (t) ( ) (t) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) K
( ) ( ) ( ) (t) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) L
( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (r) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) N

Spoiler:

Ally Phase 1

Katarina moves to cell K-8

With her target felled from a suprisingly powerful strike from her, Katarina slowly approached the cats in the back. They, along with the other two tigers, had now transformed which meant everyone had to be on their guard. And she would have to block the cats' way to the more vulnerable members of the group for now.
"Take down the tigers, now! We'll be in trouble if they get the chance to attack!" Katarina ordered.

Katarina waits

Guinevere moves to cell K-7

"What do you think I'm doing Kat?" Guinevere asked as she rode her horse past Rhyme and Katarina.
Getting behind the weakened tiger, Guinevere pointed her lance down and quickly thrusted it into the Laguz, skewering him.

Guinevere attacks tiger (J-7) with Iron Lance
Kurio
Kurio

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 am

Cisna moves to J8!

Cisna attacks Tiger (J9)!

Seeing an opportunity to strike, Cisna ran forward, dashing around her allies and right next to the untransformed tiger. She leaped, her claws bared at the bandit, before she turned to strike again. Just as quickly as she had begun, the second strike was done with. She stood aside, waiting for the crazed mage to rush in and burn the thing to a crisp.
Silver
Silver
Prince of Dreams
Prince of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by TOM 5.0 Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:32 am

Damion moves to cell H-9

"Aw…looks like little kitty here can't take down one measly weakened tiger….Oh well I guess I can cover you this one time."Damion snickered as his tome started glowing bright red and the fireball appeared over head. "Soup's on tonights meal char grilled tiger laguz."he said as the fireball came crashing down.

Damion attacks Tiger J-9 with fire

Will Waits
"Get over the fact your magic's toasting these guys. Your gloating isn't bringing these enemies down. It's the combined efforts of all of us. Also why taunt Cisna she's doing the best she can against these bandits."Will scolded as he readied his axe.
TOM 5.0
TOM 5.0
Daydreamer
Daydreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Masquerade Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Rhyme attacks Tiger (J7) with Iron Sword!

Right before her eyes, the Laguz transformed as she knew it would eventually, but now it was kind of a threat. Luckily, Guinevere was going to help her out. Glancing up at the girl on her horse, she couldn't help but love that hot body of hers. The clothes were a problem though. Shaking the thoughts out of her head for the moment with a grin, she sliced away at the tiger in front of her just in case Guinevere's lance couldn't quite finish the job.

Magnus moves to L9.

"Action time," he said as his wyvern soared overhead and landed behind one of the tigers. The large beast whirled around quickly as Magnus jabbed at it with his lance. There was no telling if the others had hit it; things were moving pretty quickly, but at least it wasn't a wasted action. It was better than doing nothing.

Magnus waits.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Eternal Dreamer
Eternal Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerifachias Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Kenneth immediately snatched Sandy's wrist and pulled her closer to him, moving forward himself. He wanted to stay close to the others, and wasn't going to leave Sandy behind, unprotected. There was no way he'd let her so much as feel blood dripping down her skin. If anyone's blood had to be spilled, he would prefer that he was hurt, and never Sandy. Kenneth clenched his fist, eying the enemy ranks carefully.

Kenneth moves to H-8

Sandy moves to G-8

Sandy seemed to not even notice that Kenneth was trying to protect her by force. She just stared up at the clouds with a stupid expression of amazement stuck on her face. "It's such a nice day, isn't it Kenneth?" Sandy asked, not even bothering to pester him for an answer afterward.
Zerifachias
Zerifachias
Totes-Mcgoats
Totes-Mcgoats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next